Us Supreme Court is likely withholding evidence of the stolen election.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is from eight months ago but listen to the first 2 minutes.

For the record I'm the one posting this on the conspiracy board purposefully.

That doesn't mean I don't believe it's absolutely true. After what I've seen them do to Trump the last 5 Years I wouldn't put anything past these ruthless pricks.

Our government is riddled with corruption from top to bottom.

Last edited:
Angelo, absentee votes are from registered voters, and they are returned in an envelope, where their signatures have to match the signature on file. The clerks in the local districts that get an absentee ballot returned, checks to see if the citizen is registered to vote in their precinct, then checks their signature, and the local precinct keeps a tally of how many ballots were requested, a d how many ballots were returned.

-30,000 absentee ballots can not just be dropped off at a vote counting center without absentee envelopes that have been verified for signature and if the ballot was requested....

by the clerk in the precinct the voter was registered at....

The entire supposition is impossible.

The OP obviously knows nothing about the Supreme Court or how the judiciary functions.

What a surprise.

Last edited:
They all know the election was stolen...every dirty dem involved knows it...Pelosi knows it....Schumer knows it....Obama knows it...Biden's people know it...many anti Trump republicans know it.....the only one in DC that probably doesn't know it is...senile Joe...

Angelo, absentee votes are from registered voters, and they are returned in an envelope, where their signatures have to match the signature on file. The clerks in the local districts that get an absentee ballot returned, checks to see if the citizen is registered to vote in their precinct, then checks their signature, and the local precinct keeps a tally of how many ballots were requested, a d how many ballots were returned.

-30,000 absentee ballots can not just be dropped off at a vote counting center without absentee envelopes that have been verified for signature and if the ballot was requested....

They had never been folded...how do you explain that?....

They all know the election was stolen...every dirty dem involved knows it...Pelosi knows it....Schumer knows it....Obama knows it...Biden's people know it...many anti Trump republicans know it.....the only one in DC that probably doesn't know it is...senile Joe...
Pure BULLSHIT!
And YOU know it!!!!!

They had never been folded...how do you explain that?....
30,000 were never folded? Got a link?

When there is an unfolded ballot, it is a duplicate ballot with corresponding number of the original ballot that the scanner could not read.

We as a Nation have certain Military overseas who have the ability to request and print a blank ballot over the internet...instead of getting the ballot mailed to them... Like the military men stationed on submarines or on a ship.

When they print their requested ballot, it is on regular copy paper that do not feed in to our scanners that count votes.... It's a heavier stock paper for ballots.

So, when these military ballots are received, they are copied to new ballots on the proper weight paper... There is both a manual process to duplicate the ballot, and in bigger areas with lots of military returns, there are machines that duplicate the ballots, with checks in p!ace for the process...

Flat, unfolded ballots...are these duplicate military ballots.

Last edited:
30,000 were never folded? Got a link?

When there is an unfolded ballot, it is a duplicate ballot with corresponding number of the original ballot that the scanner could not read.

We as a Nation have certain MI!Italy overseas who have the ability to request and print a blank ballot over the internet...instead of getting the ballot mailed to them... Like the military men stationed on submarines or on a ship.

When they print their requested ballot, it is on regular copy paper that do not feed in to our scanners that count votes.... It's a heavier stock paper for ballots.

So, when these military ballots are received, they are copied to new ballots on the proper weight paper... There is both a manual process to duplicate the ballot, and in bigger areas with lots of military returns, there are machines that duplicate the ballots, with checks in p!ace for the process...

Flat, unfolded ballots...are these duplicate military ballots.
I've seen a video of mail in ballots stacked up on desks in Fulton county...thousands of them...close up video showed that they had never been folded....video taken from outside the count floor after the GOP poll watchers were illegally ordered out of the room....if we had an uncensored web I would take the time to find the video for you.....

I've seen a video of mail in ballots stacked up on desks in Fulton county...thousands of them...close up video showed that they had never been folded....video taken from outside the count floor after the GOP poll watchers were illegally ordered out of the room....if we had an uncensored web I would take the time to find the video for you.....
Sorry, I do not believe you.

If they were simply dropped off, then the count on the absentee envelopes received would not match the count of the absentee ballots.... One of the checks in p!ace in the election counting process, to prevent illegal ballot stuffing.

Unfolded ballots are copied overseas military votes.

Sorry, I do not believe you.

If they were simply dropped off, then the count on the absentee envelopes received would not match the count of the absentee ballots.... One of the checks in p!ace in the election counting process, to prevent illegal ballot stuffing.

Unfolded ballots are copied overseas military votes.
You don't remember the truck driver that said under oath that he transported ballots in boxes from NY?????of course you don't...it wasn't your vote that was stolen.....yet.....

Who's this is Angelo guy anyway ?

Another liar looking for a payout.
R (5).jpeg

Forum List

Back