Braveheart Actor Michael Mitchell Dies Six Days After Getting Third Pfizer “Booster” Shot for Covid

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017

"Actor Mike Mitchell, a former Mr. Universe who went on to appear in the films Braveheart and Gladiator, died Friday at age 65 on a boat in Turkey. His family reportedly attributed his passing to natural causes."

He was weak. Chairman for life Xi, and his American puppet Jao Suo Bai Dung must ensure only the strong survive.

Take your medicine Gwei Lo!

Wow, this is sad news.

Braveheart Actor Michael Mitchell Dies Six Days After Getting Third Pfizer “Booster” Shot for Covid​

We should have known you would have a shitty, lying source.

"
Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, False Information
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY"

We should have known you would have a shitty, lying source.

"
Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, False Information
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY"

They may have low credibility, but they didn't attribute his death to the covid "vaccine" They said he died 6 days after his 3rd "booster" was given.

Hinky, but not a lie.

Did he die 6 days later or almost instantly?
After getting his first two jabs of Sinovac, Mitchell was apparently frightened about possibly testing “positive” for the new “delta variant,” so he rushed out to take a third injection from Pfizer, which killed him almost instantly.

I know nothing about the Chinese version of the vaccine but I do know we are warned that the various manufacturers are not interchangeable. He took that last dose with a different vaccine. That's a shame. RIP...

They may have low credibility, but they didn't attribute his death to the covid "vaccine" They said he died 6 days after his 3rd "booster" was given.

Hinky, but not a lie.
It was a lie and they definitely attributed it to the vax. His family said it was natural causes. A shot isnt natural causes.

"after getting his first two jabs of Sinovac, Mitchell was apparently frightened about possibly testing “positive” for the new “delta variant,” so he rushed out to take a third injection from Pfizer, which killed him almost instantly."

After getting his first two jabs of Sinovac, Mitchell was apparently frightened about possibly testing “positive” for the new “delta variant,” so he rushed out to take a third injection from Pfizer, which killed him almost instantly.

I know nothing about the Chinese version of the vaccine but I do know we are warned that the various manufacturers are not interchangeable. He took that last dose with a different vaccine. That's a shame. RIP...

Which doesn't answer my question. It also doesn't answer the question about how they determined how he died.

If it killed him almost instantly, how did they find him in the showers of his boat dock?

Which doesn't answer my question. It also doesn't answer the question about how they determined how he died.

If it killed him almost instantly, how did they find him in the showers of his boat dock?
He had a black hole generator which allowed him to make time stand still as he popped from one location to the next.

If they want to inject me with the poison jab, they will have to take me kicking and screaming...

And after that.....KARMA will make them pay for what they did.

I am not alone here. KARMA will make them pay to all that they hurt with the vaccines, ALL EVERY SINGLE ONE

Last edited:

"Actor Mike Mitchell, a former Mr. Universe who went on to appear in the films Braveheart and Gladiator, died Friday at age 65 on a boat in Turkey. His family reportedly attributed his passing to natural causes."
You would have found that in the article that I posted. Do you think you discovered a smoking gun here?

Forum List

Back