How The 2020 Election Was Stolen

It’s not going to happen as soon as this month as many are saying,sometime in the fall though is more realistic.
You're probably right...that would be much more realistic.
People saying that he's going to be re-instated this month are fools.

Don't bother dismissing the source, just watch the video. It's from Rumble.

LOL

I got as far as him using 2010 census data to make up numbers for 2020 to claim there's 97% registration. :cuckoo:

That's slight of hand to divert from the reality he has zero actual proof of fraud. The guy even referred to it as "made up data." Nor does he account for voter rolls not being up to date, which doesn't translate into voter fraud.

So you admit your "source" is unreliable.
Thank you.
The LIAR claims to use census data, but his "interpolated" numbers do not match the census data, IOW his numbers are FAKE.
B9EELT5IMAAJrdK.jpg
The guy even called his own numbers, "made up."

Of course, that matters not to the cult, desperate to cling onto any hope.

Don't bother dismissing the source, just watch the video. It's from Rumble.

If you don't care enough about the presentation to cite anything in the OP...do you honestly think there will be any buy-in from others by believing the linked material?

I'm not saying this election was stolen or not but if you sit back and think about it it would be very, very easy to steal an election.

To play Devil's Advocate here with Biden he's got the mainstream media, the Universities/Colleges, big businesses and billionaires on his side.

Do not under-estimate how they can collectively manipulate the system.

It would be very easy for them (with the help of like-minded Governors and heads of Police) to place certain hand-picked individuals in charge of voting arenas, counts, declarations and technology and then all rally round using their places of industry and sway to convince the folk it never happened in the first place.

Even get their political friends all over the world to conform and back them up too by slandering Trump and all using the party line that he's a bad loser etc to really galvanise and hammer home the point to their own respective citizens in other countries too to really double-down on it all and make the scandal watertight on their behalf.
Then all you've got to do is hope and pray that none of the hundreds of people involved in this conspiracy ever talk to the press...for the rest of their lives.

There doesn't have to be hundreds of people.

A few dozen, done right is enough.

Just like the 9/11 truthers....

So lets go down he rabbit hole...

And if any one of these people flip...that would bring down the entire government...right?

Makes one wonder why the supposed conspirators wouldn't have used Iraqi..errr I mean...makes you wonder why they wouldn't just rig Florida or Texas and get all the votes they needed by rigging just one state instead of having to rig 11 states or whatever the number you guys are alleging now.

Any word on why they didn't rig the Senate and House elections too to give Biden a filibuster proof majority in the Senate and a greater margin in the House?

Why would they have to rely on rigging 2 elections--the GA general and the GA run off?

I'm just getting started. We'll start talking about who was involved in a second. LOL

This is the part where you refuse to answer any more questions because you know you'll look even more ridiculous in a few posts.

I see the thread has been "moved to a different forum."

That's a USMB mods' way of joining Twitter and Facebook in suppressing free speech.

1628780220279.png

Notice the gutless avatar.

You're talking about distilled and detailed statistical analysis, to mouth breathers who can barely do their timeses and guzintas.
Haha, speaking of mouth breathers. Here is another “expert” mathematician that’s been spreading garbage on OAN “proving” fraud. Turns out he is really a swing set installer, ex felon, without a high school degree. Y’all really really suck

If you don't care enough about the presentation to cite anything in the OP...do you honestly think there will be any buy-in from others by believing the linked material?
I cited everything in the video, you dimwit. You're just too mentally deficient to understand any of it.

I don't expect anything other than denial from the Biden supporters.

I cited everything in the video, you dimwit. You're just too mentally deficient to understand any of it.

I don't expect anything other than denial from the Biden supporters.
3A7DD9F9-13BD-49E9-82E9-437E4DB1CECF.jpeg
That was the OP. You cited nothing. If there was something you wanted us to know about whatever this guy is saying… quote it.

That’s my point.
I will save us some time though…

Take this week’s “undisputed proof” to court. That way the entire public can make fun of you.

View attachment 524750
That was the OP. You cited nothing. If there was something you wanted us to know about whatever this guy is saying… quote it.

That’s my point.

Take this week’s “undisputed proof” to court. That way the entire public can make fun of you.
1628785489659.png

I wanted you to know all of it. The first few minutes of it reveal the statistical impossibility of 3009 counties having identical vote distribution curves.

Of course, you're too deep into delusions of adequacy to understand that.

View attachment 524750

That’s my point.

Poor OP can't even defend his own video because there's nothing actually in but number salad. That's why all he's doing is marking other posts with thumbs down, as though that actually refutes anything.

LOLOL

No, it doesn't. His numbers are made up. He said so himself.
His fictional county numbers were made up to explain to dimwits like you what he found with the actual numbers from 3009 counties. Of course you're too fucking dense to grasp that.

His fictional county numbers were made up to explain to dimwits like you what he found with the actual numbers from 3009 counties. Of course you're too fucking dense to grasp that.
Why would anyone accept the word if a nut who has to make up numbers to claim there's voter fraud?

And did he account for voter rolls which hadn't yet purged dead voters and others who moved away?

Why would anyone accept the word if a nut who has to make up numbers to claim there's voter fraud?

And did he account for voter rolls which hadn't yet purged dead voters and others who moved away?
I repeat:

Faun said:
There was no need to do so.

Forum List

Back