How Stupid Are Spectator Sports Like Football

Couch potatoes by the scores of millions sit on their fat asses and watch the television where overpaid boys play games. It's all they can do.
Football, baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey and all the rest. How many couch potatoes exercise as much as they watch television? Very few.
How many "sports fans" go outside with their children and play ball or take a swim or bike ride? Very few.

Idiotic. Lame. Disgusting. Half of baseball players sit on the bench while the other half stand around waiting for that rare hit where the hitter runs and the guy fielding the ball might make a short run. Maybe.

Football "pros" try to injure each other and often succeed. Who cares who wins. You get up the next day and go to work, same as always.

How many millions of dollars are spent on flags, shirts, hats, stickers and tickets to games and all the rest. Then the wife wants a new washing machine to wash her couch potatoes dirty underwear and he squeals like a greedy little pig who's losing his beer money.
The rare times I will watch baseball or football is when a pitcher is displaying 100% control of the batters and playing games with them or when a quarterback, such as in last night's Tom Brady performance, is micro-second cool, calm and accurate.
How do you know a pitcher is in 100% control, if you only watch when he is in 100% control?

Or are you like me...if I see a bunch of players in any sport just showing off and showing no strategy, I change the channel.
My wife watches and calls me in, then I judge whether or not it's worth my time.
It not too often that I agree with her because our thresholds are not the same.
It sounds crazy but when a pitcher or quarterback grabs my attention, I feel it's almost a Biblical obligation to watch.

What you're saying is that the spectators are really really stupid. The owners, coaches, players, the other employees all the way down to the parking attendants, all make money.

If you're a couch potato, that's on you, not what's on TV.

You would not understand. Seriously.

You are too stupid.
[/QUOTE]

This is how an outcast teenager mouths off anonymously:

His last few posts, all the same -

Did you have a point or you just wanted to showcase your ignorance?

• Post #25

• 54 minutes ago

The post is an ass hole, pay no attention.

• Post #27

• 52 minutes ago

may not? The OP is a complete dolt.

• Post #28

• 51 minutes ago

It's good to that every ass hole has a dream.

• Post #217

• 47 minutes ago

In Support Of Reality, Education, And Truth.

you are an idiot

• Post #10

• 42 minutes ago

Chiefs Player Refuses To Concede To Tom Brady

Keep posting. Show the world what an idiot you are.

• Post #43

• 30 minutes ago

How Stupid Are Spectator Sports Like Football
You would not understand. Seriously. You are too ******* stupid.

noonereal

Post #38

7 minutes ago

Forum: Politics

N
you are still an idiot
noonereal

Post #21

8 minutes ago

N
you are an idiot
noonereal

Post #13

31 minutes ago

Fans are very important to the spectator sports. The feeling you get when people are cheering for you (or against you) can take you to another level of performance you simply are unable to achieve without people watching. There is some kind of weird energy that flows between fans and players.

And YOU have sat on your 'amble ass' and instead of going outdoors and getting some exercise YOU put up over 2500 posts on this forum alone in the last couple of years.

You know nothing about me, you vulgar, angry, hateful boy.

1. I play a high level of tennis every day.
2. I have a weight machine in my home which I use to pump iron every day.
3. I take daily walks with the wife of my youth, whom I adore.
4. I created and maintain about 90 websites to try to enlighten and teach ignorati such as you.
******** HYPOCRITE! You're obviously a ******* DEM.
BTW calling a woman "the wife" will get you ***** fired and deplatformed! ****** misogynist!
Have you stopped beating "the wife" yet?

Anger comes from the bosom of fools. Your vulgarity is a pathetic substitute for reason and debate. I won't be reading anything else you ever write, boy, with 15,000 posts. You're obviously a couch potato, obsessed with spectator sports, like one of my brother in laws.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man."

My Ignore List just grew fatter by adding you.

And how do you know we don't do 1, 2, and 3? Many if not most of us do the same sort of things - so what's your damn problem?

1. I play a high level of tennis every day.
2. I have a weight machine in my home which I use to pump iron every day.
3. I take daily walks with the wife of my youth, whom I adore.

Couch potatoes by the scores of millions sit on their fat asses and watch the television where overpaid boys play games. It's all they can do.
Football, baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey and all the rest. How many couch potatoes exercise as much as they watch television? Very few.
How many "sports fans" go outside with their children and play ball or take a swim or bike ride? Very few.

Idiotic. Lame. Disgusting. Half of baseball players sit on the bench while the other half stand around waiting for that rare hit where the hitter runs and the guy fielding the ball might make a short run. Maybe.

Football "pros" try to injure each other and often succeed. Who cares who wins. You get up the next day and go to work, same as always.

How many millions of dollars are spent on flags, shirts, hats, stickers and tickets to games and all the rest. Then the wife wants a new washing machine to wash her couch potatoes dirty underwear and he squeals like a greedy little pig who's losing his beer money.

Did you have a point or you just wanted to showcase your ignorance?

Please enlighten me with your brilliant intellect on the subject of your choice, preferably science.... if you know any.....
Science?

Yet you started a thread on competitive sports.

And as opposed to responding intellectually and insightful to those that explained what you dont understand....you prefer to change the topic to science.

Interesting.

The OP is an idiot.
Yes. I see that.

The couch potatoes/fans live vicariously through the players success. Most have lives so dull, their perceived "winning" is all they have. It proves just how pathetic it has become to live in the United States created by Ronald Reagan's "Reaganomics" and the stifling effect his "trickle down" and the associated conservative economic policies established since have had on average Americans.

Or maybe they just enjoy taking a break from the depressing spectator sport called politics in favor of watching people playing a sport that they may have enjoyed themselves. IOW, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:
You are calling ME the contrarian? Total condemnation of the entire world of spectator sports simply because it does not entertain you and is abused by an extreme minority?

You don't read and comprehend very well. I'm sorry for you.
I did NOT "condemn the entire world of spectator sports."
Nor is it "an extreme minority" that obsesses for hours over the glowing screen, at the expense of:
1. Their families
2. The work to be done around the house
3. Their own health and fitness.

I enjoy watching Grand Slam tennis finals as I play quite well. But I always hope for the underdog to win. Why don't you "moderate" the hateful and vulgar posts of your fellow Leftists like noonreal instead of butting in where you really don't belong. But then again, the owners of this cesspool get what they pay for - which is zero dollars per year. ha ha ha ha

The couch potatoes/fans live vicariously through the players success. Most have lives so dull, their perceived "winning" is all they have. It proves just how pathetic it has become to live in the United States created by Ronald Reagan's "Reaganomics" and the stifling effect his "trickle down" and the associated conservative economic policies established since have had on average Americans.

Or maybe they just enjoy taking a break from the depressing spectator sport called politics and watching people playing a game. IOW, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Or maybe it is a primal urge to support your tribe over other tribes for survival and increased security being adapted in a health manner for life in the 21st century?

Sports keep people in check to some extent right. Think about COVID and no sports, next thing you know we buy out all the TP & riot, what a thoughtful bunch. Problem is PROGS ruined it like they do everything, corporate takeover. I only caught bits and pieces and what a disaster, anyone happen to catch the National Anthem & America? I left the room and painted a car part.

Came back to catch a minute or so half time, right on time for the "violins". My father had a string orchestra along the way, when I first knew him. I think he'd cry. That isn't a show of talent, it's a spectacle juiced up on technology for gadget heads. To me that was nails on the chalkboard and they insulted our country.

Neat, Brady won another. What little I saw the game was won at the line especially. That & the refs pushed things along for a favor. I knew KC was in trouble after hearing the team saw some tragedy and it snowballed from there. Bucs may have beaten them anyway, they stacked the team and were hot. Years past I bet on the SB, I often take the money line and this one was ripe. Didn't want to give the Bucs & NFL the dignity my cash, fuck them.

NFL is like basketball now, apparently. Enter "cheap", shit-heads & all to win a championship. Fuck Lebron too, though I don't watch basketball. I love football, something good at. But PROGS, corp. America & Chinese ruined it.

Last edited:
Fans are very important to the spectator sports. The feeling you get when people are cheering for you (or against you) can take you to another level of performance you simply are unable to achieve without people watching. There is some kind of weird energy that flows between fans and players.
Home field advantage is real.

Or maybe they just enjoy taking a break from the depressing spectator sport called politics and watching people playing a game. IOW, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Or maybe it is a primal urge to support your tribe over other tribes for survival and increased security being adapted in a health manner for life in the 21st century?
Perhaps for the privative minds, either way, it's a sad commentary on today's life in America.

Perhaps for the privative minds, either way, it's a sad commentary on today's life in America.

My God are you stupid. Honestly.
Your opinion of me is irrelevant.

.... Half of baseball players sit on the bench while the other half stand around waiting for that rare hit where the hitter runs and the guy fielding the ball might make a short run. Maybe.

You don't like baseball? No one cares.

......Then the wife wants a new washing machine to wash her couch potatoes dirty underwear and he squeals like a greedy little pig who's losing his beer money.

Are you talking about some specific people you know personally, or are you just playing Imagination Time because you are impotent and frustrated about something else?

Nice rant. Seems when teams were chosen you were the last kid taken.

As to your question: How Stupid Are Spectator Sports Like Football?

Much more interesting and enjoyable then any one of Dumb Donald's tweets or rally's.

Forum List

Back