How Sad...family split between Trump supporters and anti-trumpers

I'm sure what I'm describing is not unique.

There are other families like what I'm about to describe having this same divisive issue.

I know a family that has been given an ultimatum by an anti-trumper member.

Either the other family members stop supporting Trump or the anti-trumper member will severe ALL family relationships.
Meaning contacts. Etc.

An ultimatum by the anti-trumper was made.

There is a lot more to the situation that makes this a little more unique but the over-all point is the
anti-trumper hates Trump so much the member is willing to sacrifice family relationships.

How sad. How ignorant. The sad point is millions of people like me don't like a lot things about Trump. He is a braggart. Loud. Boisterous. Overall personality that most people have problems with including me!
YET Trump is human. Trump is a very sincere family man. Loves his family as I do. Loves his country as I do. Totally respects the military and law enforcement, as I do. Wants America to be great. As I do.
And Trump has been successful. Trump's first 3 years have been a great success for more Americans.
So if you are an anti-Trumper work hard to not get him re-elected.
But remember your family comes first and please don't do as I described above.

How SAD!

It is very sad indeed. Thanks GOD my my whole family are united against Trump.

Trump supporters like you likes his charisma nothing more but ignored his policies and never ending lies.
Trump is a well known corrupted even before he entered politics facing thousands lawsuits till today.

1. Since when a disgusting human brag grabbing pussy acceptable?

2. Buy Americans hire Americans policies. Yet his Maralago golf club and vineyards are full of foreign workers. His products are made overseas. Totally hypocrite. Since when that is acceptable?

3. He accused the Clinton killed Eipstein. Obama has 10 foot tall wall to stop illegal immigrants entering Obama’s mansion. Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron. Since when that is acceptable?

4. Foreign and domestic policies are nothing but disaster or just pure garbage. 20% of farmers filed bankruptcies 2019 because of trade wars. Since when that is acceptable?

5. Military? You think I’m pissed. Think again.
5.1. DOD Mathis resigned because of military inept foreign policy.

5.2. Navy secretary Spencer resigned because of pardoning a war criminal Gallagher. Undermining the US highest military code honor.

5.3. Latest. Navy seal commander resigned because of Gallagher.

Top Navy SEAL officer to resign after apparent disagreements with Trump - Business Insider

Then he invited and paraded Gallagher to his Christmas party in Maralago. Think hard what the soldiers are thinking about this moron. Since when that is acceptable?

6. Listen to his rallies never ending lies. Attacking Americans that don’t support him. Attacking 16 yo girl because he didn’t get the time cover magazine. Since when that is acceptable?

7. Push for obesity in public school food programs. Since when that is acceptable?

8. EPA policies. Push for dirty air and pollution. Since when that is acceptable?

9. Paid $25 millions for his fake Trump university. Paid $2 millions and ordered to shut down Trump Foundation because of fraud. Proved Trump is a corrupt person. Since when that is acceptable?

10. Hide his tax returns. Since when that is acceptable?

11. Trump is a well known as racist. Sad part of that kids are now using Trump talking points to bully classmates. Since when that is acceptable?

Kids Are Using Trump Talking Points To Bully Classmates

12. Trump made us the laughing stock, bully, racist, liars, making enemies all over. ignorant and stupid around the world. Since when that is acceptable?

These are just an example. Tell me where I’m wrong. Tell me what happened to American decency? Tell me why I shouldn’t hate this inept POTUS.
Trump is bad for America. America deserve better.
Because of Trump most or all of these kids will grow up as racist garbage adults. America deserves better.

Trump is inspiring a generation of kids ... to be racist bullies at school

Trump certainly has NORMALIZED right wing hate and conservative bullying but the real culprits in raising future nazis are Hate Radio and conservative media.

30 years, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week of HATE LIBERALS! HATE GAYS! HATE DEMOCRATS! HATE MUSLIMS! HATE FEMINISTS, HATE ATHEISTS!

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.
    "they were suffering from a psychosis"

Because of Trump most or all of these kids will grow up as racist garbage adults. America deserves better.

The Kos and Scary Mommy blog aren’t really mainstream media, they are Oped pieces which mean little. They are one persons view not based in fact, but by bias and hate.

There are other families like what I'm about to describe having this same divisive issue.

Either the other family members stop supporting Trump or the anti-trumper member will severe ALL family relationships.
Meaning contacts. Etc.

There is a lot more to the situation that makes this a little more unique but the over-all point is the
anti-trumper hates Trump so much the member is willing to sacrifice family relationships.

How sad. How ignorant. The sad point is millions of people like me don't like a lot things about Trump. He is a braggart. Loud. Boisterous. Overall personality that most people have problems with including me!
YET Trump is human. Trump is a very sincere family man. Loves his family as I do. Loves his country as I do. Totally respects the military and law enforcement, as I do. Wants America to be great. As I do.
And Trump has been successful. Trump's first 3 years have been a great success for more Americans.

How SAD!

Trump supporters like you likes his charisma nothing more but ignored his policies and never ending lies.
Trump is a well known corrupted even before he entered politics facing thousands lawsuits till today.

2. Buy Americans hire Americans policies. Yet his Maralago golf club and vineyards are full of foreign workers. His products are made overseas. Totally hypocrite. Since when that is acceptable?

3. He accused the Clinton killed Eipstein. Obama has 10 foot tall wall to stop illegal immigrants entering Obama’s mansion. Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron. Since when that is acceptable?

4. Foreign and domestic policies are nothing but disaster or just pure garbage. 20% of farmers filed bankruptcies 2019 because of trade wars. Since when that is acceptable?

5.2. Navy secretary Spencer resigned because of pardoning a war criminal Gallagher. Undermining the US highest military code honor.

Top Navy SEAL officer to resign after apparent disagreements with Trump - Business Insider

Then he invited and paraded Gallagher to his Christmas party in Maralago. Think hard what the soldiers are thinking about this moron. Since when that is acceptable?

6. Listen to his rallies never ending lies. Attacking Americans that don’t support him. Attacking 16 yo girl because he didn’t get the time cover magazine. Since when that is acceptable?

7. Push for obesity in public school food programs. Since when that is acceptable?

8. EPA policies. Push for dirty air and pollution. Since when that is acceptable?

9. Paid $25 millions for his fake Trump university. Paid $2 millions and ordered to shut down Trump Foundation because of fraud. Proved Trump is a corrupt person. Since when that is acceptable?

11. Trump is a well known as racist. Sad part of that kids are now using Trump talking points to bully classmates. Since when that is acceptable?

12. Trump made us the laughing stock, bully, racist, liars, making enemies all over. ignorant and stupid around the world. Since when that is acceptable?

These are just an example. Tell me where I’m wrong. Tell me what happened to American decency? Tell me why I shouldn’t hate this inept POTUS.

You asked me to tell you where you were wrong.
1, Since when a disgusting human brag grabbing pussy acceptable?
A) It is no better than a cigar being shoved into a young woman in the White House which Clinton did. Since when is that acceptable?
What, Exactly, Is the Cigar Story?

One other point... Do you have any prove regarding

Point 11. Trump is a well known as racist.
,, other than your personal opinion?
According to BLS, the average number of blacks working during 2016, the last year of Obama’s presidency,
was 18.2 million compared with 19.5 million now.
Black Americans Are Doing Great Under Trump

Trump signs executive order on black colleges
President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday aimed at signaling his commitment to historically black colleges and universities, saying that those schools will be “an absolute priority for this White House.”

HBCU presidents are hoping Congress will bolster Trump’s actions to strengthen the schools with dramatically increased funding in the upcoming federal budget. They are calling for $25 billion for infrastructure, college readiness, financial aid and other priorities. Under President Barack Obama’s administration, historically black colleges and universities received $4 billion over seven years
Trump signs executive order on black colleges

That is a "racist" act?

You asked me for proof you were wrong. Now you had just two links to substantiate your points.
I can totally obliterate your other 10 points but FACTS don't have any value to people that don't use facts to support their positions, i.e. like YOU!

I’ll remember that when Bill Clinton is the president. Trump is the president today. Stop deflecting.

Yes Trump did this and that but that doesn’t mean he is not a racist piece of shit. That is not what black people think of Trump. See Link. This is what they think of your lousy inept president. Obliterate me? You are on the defensive mode you got a very long way to go before you stop tickling me.

More than eight in 10 black Americans think Donald Trump is a racist, poll shows

MORE THAN EIGHT IN 10 BLACK AMERICANS THINK DONALD TRUMP IS A RACIST, POLL SHOWS
By Alexandra Hutzler On 1/17/20 at 10:43 AM EST

More than 8 in 10 black Americans describe Trump as racist: poll

Last edited:
How sad that even kids are now using Trump hatred and racism against minorities.

Kids, especially those who aren’t white, are being bullied and harassed by classmates who use Trump’s racist rhetoric.

In an absolutely heartbreaking report, the Washington Post found that today’s students — especially nonwhite kids — face brutal bullying and harassment from classmates who use the same racist words as President Donald Trump.

Ever since he was on the campaign trail prior to the 2016 election, Trump has used bigoted, racist, and inflammatory language when talking about Muslims, immigrants, and minorities in the U.S. The Post‘s analysis of 28,000 news stories since 2016 shows that the president’s words have been used by fellow students and staff members to mock, bully, or harass children at school more than 300 times. 75 percent of those attacks have been directed at Hispanic, black or Muslim kids. And those are just incidents that made the news. They don’t account for incidents of bullying and harassment that were never publicly reported, as we can assume many weren’t.

And from that analysis... GUESS WHAT THE MAJOR point was?
Trump’s surrogates and supporters maintain that his opposition is not to Latinos or immigrants but to illegal immigration.
The problem with that common defense is that the distinction — to the extent that Trump even makes it in some of his remarks — is lost once his rhetoric trickles down to schools, where no one is asking for immigration documentation before violently attacking someone.
Hundreds of Bullies Use Trump's Words to Attack Other Kids

And proof??? The MSM continues to pursue Trump as anti-immigrant BECAUSE they drop the adjective ILLEGAL!!!
Right now Google Search "Trump anti-immigrant" 87,900 results. But "Trump anti-illegal immigrants" 5 RESULTS!!!
Trump and any logical rational person would NEVER say they are "anti-immigrant"... GEEZ how dumb! Trump's married to a LEGAL IMMIGRANT!
His grandmother was a "LEGAL immigrant".

So when idiots like the MSM and others claim Trump is "anti-immigrant" how stupid do they think Americans are especially the 47 million immigrants as of 2015 in the USA are? Immigration to the United States - Wikipedia

Really these 47 million Legal Immigrants who like a relative of mine spent several years, several thousands of dollars becoming a "LEGAL citizen"
of the USA, do you think these "legal immigrants" are pleased to be lumped as an "anti-immigrant"???

These millions plus millions like me find this dumb totally ignorant effort by the MSM to forget the adjective "ILLEGAL" totally wrong!

How do you even know those kids are illegals?
This means you supported those bastard kids that are racist they inherited from Trump.
This means you are a RACIST.

I am obliterating you now.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

The Daily Caller traveled to Obama’s D.C. neighborhood to find out if the “10-foot wall” existed.
What did we find? Obama does not have one wall.
He has many. He has barricades.
He has armed guards entirely blocking the suburban road where he lives.
Multiple cement and iron barricades block the road leading up to the Obama mansion.
A Secret Service car and agent keep people from entering the stretch of road on both ends approximately 1,000 feet in both directions.
Is There A 10-Foot Wall Outside Obama’s House? We Went There To Find Out

That is what lying Trump told you. And it’s very funny that you believed it.........

You are liar, dishonest and ignorant. This is what happened when you used an unknown media like daily caller who post lies.
Truth are not on your side. Lies and never ending lies like you are your strong points.

From your link did not show any 10 ft wall. Even from the video. Show me a 10 foot wall.
Of course former president has armed guards. Why is that an ignorant surprise to you?

Inside Barack and Michelle Obama's gorgeous D.C. home

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

The Daily Caller traveled to Obama’s D.C. neighborhood to find out if the “10-foot wall” existed.
Multiple cement and iron barricades block the road leading up to the Obama mansion.
A Secret Service car and agent keep people from entering the stretch of road on both ends approximately 1,000 feet in both directions.

It’s unbelievable that a poster like you supports stupidity such as this. Then Papageorgio likes it. How funny can that be?

So I’m asking you against show me a 10 ft wall in your picture.

The Kos and Scary Mommy blog aren’t really mainstream media, they are Oped pieces which mean little. They are one persons view not based in fact, but by bias and hate.

So you are saying those kids will grow up racist like how they follow a lousy racist president?

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

That is what lying Trump told you. And it’s very funny that you believed it.........

You are liar, dishonest and ignorant. This is what happened when you used an unknown media like daily caller who post lies.
Truth are not on your side. Lies and never ending lies like you are your strong points.

From your link did not show any 10 ft wall. Even from the video. Show me a 10 foot wall.
Of course former president has armed guards. Why is that an ignorant surprise to you?

If the men here are between 5-6 feet tall, if you take 3 men tall, that's 15 feet if they are 5' tall. If they are 6' tall, the wall is 18 feet tall. My thumb tells me the wall that is in place is 3.5x height of the tallest man. That's taller yet.
Border-wall-slats.jpg

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!
Boo hoo hoo

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

It’s unbelievable that a poster like you supports stupidity such as this. Then Papageorgio likes it. How funny can that be?

So again... there is not ONE wall.... as Trump indicated...

What did we find?
Obama does not have one wall.
He has many.
He has barricades.

(RELATED: Trump: If Democrats Think A Wall Is ‘Immoral,’ They Should Do Something About The Vatican)

But of course idiots like you had NO problem believing these LIES that Obama said...
never46million.png

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!
Boo hoo hoo
Sniff Sniff... Boo hoo hoo

I told my sis I don't care if she hates Trump but if she goes into hysterical ranting that wont end I will walk away or hang up the phone.

So far I've walked out of her house once (with her screaming out the front door as I was driving away)...and hung up on her twice.

The last time I hung up she sent me a series of ugly emails because I was somehow obligated to listen to her hysterics.

I'm still not angry & I haven't said I will never talk to her or anything like that...but I find it AMAZING she cannot see the monster she has become.
I'm sorry your sis has TDS. There are a lot of people out there singing "My Way" and they're taking it to such extremes they're engaged in the strangest footshoot I ever saw. It's like Ready! Aim! Shoot self in foot! Every post. I'm sorry I'm laughing, but I will put your sis on my prayer list for having a reality check that shows her she's fallen into the hate trap. She should have gotten a dose of that when the fake impeachment trial lost the fake impeachment against the President, who was innocent of the faked charges.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

If the men here are between 5-6 feet tall, if you take 3 men tall, that's 15 feet if they are 5' tall. If they are 6' tall, the wall is 18 feet tall. My thumb tells me the wall that is in place is 3.5x height of the tallest man. That's taller yet.
Border-wall-slats.jpg

You are now in the south border. Not in DC.
What are you trying to say?

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

What did we find?
He has many.
He has barricades.

(RELATED: Trump: If Democrats Think A Wall Is ‘Immoral,’ They Should Do Something About The Vatican)

But of course idiots like you had NO problem believing these LIES that Obama said...
View attachment 307823

Of course mansions has walls. Of course he has guards, Why is that an ignorant stupid surprise to you? But not even close to 10 ft that you are lying about.

How do you even know the 1,000 ft both directions posted by bias lying media like you is real?

I’ll asked you again show me a 10ft wall.
You are LYING not me or Obama.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

What did we find?
He has many.
He has barricades.

View attachment 307823

Your attachment about Obama.

You believed, promoted and defended fake Obama’s wall ...... That you know you are lying big time. Not a single wall you can show me he has 10 ft wall.

Now you are giving me an attachment about Obama. Do you expect me to believe your lies?

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

What did we find?
He has many.
He has barricades.

View attachment 307823

Of course mansions has walls. Of course he has guards, Why is that an ignorant stupid surprise to you? But not even close to 10 ft that you are lying about.

How do you even know the 1,000 ft both directions posted by bias lying media like you is real?

I’ll asked you again show me a 10ft wall.
You are LYING not me or Obama.
I misunderstood and thought you were talking about THE WALL. My bad. ;)

There is no point in attempting discussion with anti-Trumpers. They can't hear. What isn't drowned out by the party propaganda in their heads is cut off by their "la la la la" chanting. Should they be allowed to drive motor vehicles in that condition?

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!
tRump is really that objectionable.

Forum List

Back