How Sad...family split between Trump supporters and anti-trumpers

I don't know how tall this wall is, but it looks pretty tall:
OIP.RE4Evfo-fWYNPNKbWAP9kQHaE7
OIP.DWlT5ncVsQujLtmmjteqaQHaFj

I'm sure what I'm describing is not unique.

There are other families like what I'm about to describe having this same divisive issue.

I know a family that has been given an ultimatum by an anti-trumper member.

Either the other family members stop supporting Trump or the anti-trumper member will severe ALL family relationships.
Meaning contacts. Etc.

An ultimatum by the anti-trumper was made.

There is a lot more to the situation that makes this a little more unique but the over-all point is the
anti-trumper hates Trump so much the member is willing to sacrifice family relationships.

How sad. How ignorant. The sad point is millions of people like me don't like a lot things about Trump. He is a braggart. Loud. Boisterous. Overall personality that most people have problems with including me!
YET Trump is human. Trump is a very sincere family man. Loves his family as I do. Loves his country as I do. Totally respects the military and law enforcement, as I do. Wants America to be great. As I do.
And Trump has been successful. Trump's first 3 years have been a great success for more Americans.
So if you are an anti-Trumper work hard to not get him re-elected.
But remember your family comes first and please don't do as I described above.

How SAD!

It is very sad indeed. Thanks GOD my my whole family are united against Trump.

Trump supporters like you likes his charisma nothing more but ignored his policies and never ending lies.
Trump is a well known corrupted even before he entered politics facing thousands lawsuits till today.

1. Since when a disgusting human brag grabbing pussy acceptable?

2. Buy Americans hire Americans policies. Yet his Maralago golf club and vineyards are full of foreign workers. His products are made overseas. Totally hypocrite. Since when that is acceptable?

3. He accused the Clinton killed Eipstein. Obama has 10 foot tall wall to stop illegal immigrants entering Obamaā€™s mansion. Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron. Since when that is acceptable?

4. Foreign and domestic policies are nothing but disaster or just pure garbage. 20% of farmers filed bankruptcies 2019 because of trade wars. Since when that is acceptable?

5. Military? You think Iā€™m pissed. Think again.
5.1. DOD Mathis resigned because of military inept foreign policy.

5.2. Navy secretary Spencer resigned because of pardoning a war criminal Gallagher. Undermining the US highest military code honor.

5.3. Latest. Navy seal commander resigned because of Gallagher.

Top Navy SEAL officer to resign after apparent disagreements with Trump - Business Insider

Then he invited and paraded Gallagher to his Christmas party in Maralago. Think hard what the soldiers are thinking about this moron. Since when that is acceptable?

6. Listen to his rallies never ending lies. Attacking Americans that donā€™t support him. Attacking 16 yo girl because he didnā€™t get the time cover magazine. Since when that is acceptable?

7. Push for obesity in public school food programs. Since when that is acceptable?

8. EPA policies. Push for dirty air and pollution. Since when that is acceptable?

9. Paid $25 millions for his fake Trump university. Paid $2 millions and ordered to shut down Trump Foundation because of fraud. Proved Trump is a corrupt person. Since when that is acceptable?

10. Hide his tax returns. Since when that is acceptable?

11. Trump is a well known as racist. Sad part of that kids are now using Trump talking points to bully classmates. Since when that is acceptable?

Kids Are Using Trump Talking Points To Bully Classmates

12. Trump made us the laughing stock, bully, racist, liars, making enemies all over. ignorant and stupid around the world. Since when that is acceptable?

These are just an example. Tell me where Iā€™m wrong. Tell me what happened to American decency? Tell me why I shouldnā€™t hate this inept POTUS.
Trump is bad for America. America deserve better.

3. He accused the Clinton killed Eipstein. Obama has 10 foot tall wall to stop illegal immigrants entering Obamaā€™s mansion. Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron. Since when that is acceptable?

The Daily Caller traveled to Obamaā€™s D.C. neighborhood to find out if the ā€œ10-foot wallā€ existed.
What did we find? Obama does not have one wall.
He has many. He has barricades.
He has armed guards entirely blocking the suburban road where he lives.
Multiple cement and iron barricades block the road leading up to the Obama mansion.
A Secret Service car and agent keep people from entering the stretch of road on both ends approximately 1,000 feet in both directions.
Is There A 10-Foot Wall Outside Obamaā€™s House? We Went There To Find Out

Itā€™s unbelievable that a poster like you supports stupidity such as this. Then Papageorgio likes it. How funny can that be?

So Iā€™m asking you against show me a 10 ft wall in your picture.

So again... there is not ONE wall.... as Trump indicated...

The Daily Caller traveled to Obamaā€™s D.C. neighborhood to find out if the ā€œ10-foot wallā€ existed.
What did we find?
Obama does not have one wall.
He has many.
He has barricades.
He has armed guards entirely blocking the suburban road where he lives.
Multiple cement and iron barricades block the road leading up to the Obama mansion.
A Secret Service car and agent keep people from entering the stretch of road on both ends approximately 1,000 feet in both directions.

(RELATED: Trump: If Democrats Think A Wall Is ā€˜Immoral,ā€™ They Should Do Something About The Vatican)

But of course idiots like you had NO problem believing these LIES that Obama said...
View attachment 307823

How unbelievable that idiot like you believed what Trump is saying?
Iā€™ll keep that in mind how ignorant you are.

Just because Trump told you that and this which known as pathological liar big time. Doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true. Obamaā€™s has 10 ft wall surroundings his mansion. Then I idiot followers like you. OMG that is true believed it and promoted it. Thatā€™s very dumb.

Not a single picture from your link support your dumb lies. Daily Caller is nothing but posts lies and pure garbage.

There are no 10 ft wall around Obamaā€™s mansion. Trump is nothing but a LIAR. Let me repeat it again........... just imagine what the fucking mentality of this moron posting something stupid like that.

Trump Lies About '10 Foot Wall' Around Obama's Home. There Isn't One

In the midst of the government shutdown over funding of President Donald Trumpā€™s border wall, the president tweeted a bizarre justification for wanting to build a barrier between Mexico and the United States, saying that former President Barack Obama has a ā€œten foot Wallā€ surrounding his home in Washington, D.C. But thanks to reporting by the Washington Post, we know that is patently false.

President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!

1:59 PM - Dec 30, 2018

There is no point in attempting discussion with anti-Trumpers. They can't hear. What isn't drowned out by the party propaganda in their heads is cut off by their "la la la la" chanting. Should they be allowed to drive motor vehicles in that condition?
In a way, but in another way, the lefties are loyal to and love their leaders. But if the leader gets caught expropriating megabucks from a 3rd world country, they merely relegate him to the trashpile of history saying nothing, which is advantageous to their way of thinking. If justice were blind, they would hear our side of the story, that Trump did not collude with any foreign country, especially not Russia. And them thinking of Hillary in any semblance of a good way is hard to understand. We know that Hillary has a ton of information she obtained illegally from the FBI when she was First Lady, and has kept open the communication lines with her friends in the justice department and the FBI where she is furnished any information she wants and uses it like money to control her adversaries and allies as well. Her followers do not accept her illegal actions and intimidation of other people as legal or illegal. Hillary was gleaning information using her secretary of state position to hamstring Donald Trump and everyone else, all along. That is illegal and morally untenable. Hillary didn't stop when he won the election, she thought that if he was caught doing the dirty with two prostitutes jumping on the bed she once slept in that it would make him a (1) Dirty person, (2) unfaithful husband replay (3) Going all out to victimize and humiliate herself, (4) making her a victim of one of the wealthiest men in New York. It all backfired because false accusations against a President are treason.

Her supporters do not understand how deleterious treason is to a nation like ours, where powerful men based their behaviors on what would help other people the most. She went feline on not only Trump, but his supporters as well. On our side, we encourage mothers to stay at home and give their children a childhood and make the breadwinner husband a pleasant place to come home to filled with love and children who respected him.

Turning a reasonably good man into a monster was Hillary Clinton's strategy in lieu of a platform. It dismally failed as most lies do eventually come back to kick the liar in the fanny. Her pals in the Party went all out to play like the Dossier was true for as long as they could milk it for votes against a monster they created. Fortunately, we have almost peeled the onion back to show the roles of Clinton's intentional destruction of the President, and she doubled down on the lies when he was elected and started out trying to fulfill his campaign promises.

No sense in regurgitating history, the people who want to believe their Democrat leaders can do no wrong can't let it go. The truth is, their leaders engaged in the largest criminal conspiracy since the Teapot Dome Scandal, except this one has the bitter edge of personality written all over it. Teapot dome was just about fiscal dishonesty. This case has everything but the kitchen sink thrown in.

And it will not go without having dual legends told. The only way Democrats can survive is to play like their leaders did nothing wrong, or dumb it down to schoolyard antics, which it is not. Treason is treason.

The only way the USA can keep its constitutional freedoms now is to put Hillary through what she and her lying friends in the Democrat party put Trump through--a long trial, except this time, the charges are real and true, not lies and smarm.

Last edited:
There is no point in attempting discussion with anti-Trumpers. They can't hear. What isn't drowned out by the party propaganda in their heads is cut off by their "la la la la" chanting. Should they be allowed to drive motor vehicles in that condition?
In a way, but in another way, the lefties are loyal to and love their leaders. But if the leader gets caught expropriating megabucks from a 3rd world country, they merely relegate him to the trashpile of history saying nothing, which is advantageous to their way of thinking. If justice were blind, they would hear our side of the story, that Trump did not collude with any foreign country, especially not Russia. And them thinking of Hillary in any semblance of a good way is hard to understand. We know that Hillary has a ton of information she obtained illegally from the FBI when she was First Lady, and has kept open the communication lines with her friends in the justice department and the FBI where she is furnished any information she wants and uses it like money to control her adversaries and allies as well. Her followers do not accept her illegal actions and intimidation of other people as legal or illegal. Hillary was gleaning information using her secretary of state position to hamstring Donald Trump and everyone else, all along. That is illegal and morally untenable. Hillary didn't stop when he won the election, she thought that if he was caught doing the dirty with two prostitutes jumping on the bed she once slept in that it would make him a (1) Dirty person, (2) unfaithful husband replay (3) Going all out to victimize and humiliate herself, (4) making her a victim of one of the wealthiest men in New York. It all backfired because false accusations against a President are treason.

Her supporters do not understand how deleterious treason is to a nation like ours, where powerful men based their behaviors on what would help other people the most. She went feline on not only Trump, but his supporters as well. On our side, we encourage mothers to stay at home and give their children a childhood and make the breadwinner husband a pleasant place to come home to filled with love and children who respected him.

Turning a reasonably good man into a monster was Hillary Clinton's strategy in lieu of a platform. It dismally failed as most lies do eventually come back to kick the liar in the fanny. Her pals in the Party went all out to play like the Dossier was true for as long as they could milk it for votes against a monster they created. Fortunately, we have almost peeled the onion back to show the roles of Clinton's intentional destruction of the President, and she doubled down on the lies when he was elected and started out trying to fulfill his campaign promises.

No sense in regurgitating history, the people who want to believe their Democrat leaders can do no wrong can't let it go. The truth is, their leaders engaged in the largest criminal conspiracy since the Teapot Dome Scandal, except this one has the bitter edge of personality written all over it. Teapot dome was just about fiscal dishonesty. This case has everything but the kitchen sink thrown in.

And it will not go without having dual legends told. The only way Democrats can survive is to play like their leaders did nothing wrong, or dumb it down to schoolyard antics, which it is not. Treason is treason.

The only way the USA can keep its constitutional freedoms now is to put Hillary through what she and her lying friends in the Democrat party put Trump through--a long trial, except this time, the charges are real and true, not lies and smarm.

Iā€™d tried to read your post as painful as long as I can go........ but promoting a 10 ft wall that is a pure lying garbage.
So what do I think of you?

Trump is the president now. Session assigned a special prosecutor to investigate Obama spied Trump tower. They proved Trump he is lying.

Trump ordered an investigation about Hillary Uranium One that he and Hannity accused Hillary. Hs own investigation team. Proved Trump is lying.

Trump ordered an investigation about former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. They dropped the case he did nothing wrong. Proved Trump is lying.

Hillary tax returns and Foundation are open for any audit. Hillary has not been charged of any wrongdoing.
Trump is hiding his tax returns. Facing thousands of lawsuits before he even enter the politics. Paid $25 millions for fake Trump university. Paid $2 millions for fake fraudulent Trump Foundation and ordered shut it down.
Pardon criminals and crooked like him.

Hillaryā€™s dossier? Compared to what Trump is doing? LOL.

I'm sure what I'm describing is not unique.

There are other families like what I'm about to describe having this same divisive issue.

I know a family that has been given an ultimatum by an anti-trumper member.

Either the other family members stop supporting Trump or the anti-trumper member will severe ALL family relationships.
Meaning contacts. Etc.

An ultimatum by the anti-trumper was made.

There is a lot more to the situation that makes this a little more unique but the over-all point is the
anti-trumper hates Trump so much the member is willing to sacrifice family relationships.

How sad. How ignorant. The sad point is millions of people like me don't like a lot things about Trump. He is a braggart. Loud. Boisterous. Overall personality that most people have problems with including me!
YET Trump is human. Trump is a very sincere family man. Loves his family as I do. Loves his country as I do. Totally respects the military and law enforcement, as I do. Wants America to be great. As I do.
And Trump has been successful. Trump's first 3 years have been a great success for more Americans.
So if you are an anti-Trumper work hard to not get him re-elected.
But remember your family comes first and please don't do as I described above.

How SAD!
a sincere family man. who wants to fuck his daughter. cheated on every woman he has been married to. pushes anti Jewish tropes when his son in law is Jewish. yeah great family man

I don't know how tall this wall is, but it looks pretty tall:
OIP.RE4Evfo-fWYNPNKbWAP9kQHaE7
OIP.DWlT5ncVsQujLtmmjteqaQHaFj

That is just a post to make it beautiful just like any other gated mansion.

Do you even know how a wall looks like? Are you playing dumb or you are just plain dumb and ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Madam 10 feet is 10 feet.

Iā€™ll try to remember that you and healthmyth are these ignorant and dumb. Iā€™ll use that as your sealable name.

Extremely very hilarious what you posted about Hillary.

Compared to Trump? That is nothing. Itā€™s funny that Trump is the president now and he has not investigated Hillary except the Uranium One.

Itā€™s very funny Hillary is not even running for president or the president. Yet you are using her as an excuse or deflection about Trump stupidity, lies, corruption, racist and other immoral behavior of an inept president.

What the hell do you know anyway? You promote a lying 10ft wall. That is how I baptized you from now on.

Iā€™d tried to read your post as painful as long as I can go........ but promoting a 10 ft wall that is a pure lying garbage.

Trump is the president now. Session assigned a special prosecutor to investigate Obama spied Trump tower. They proved Trump he is lying.

Trump ordered an investigation about Hillary Uranium One that he and Hannity accused Hillary. Hs own investigation team. Proved Trump is lying.

Trump ordered an investigation about former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. They dropped the case he did nothing wrong. Proved Trump is lying.

Hillary tax returns and Foundation are open for any audit. Hillary has not been charged of any wrongdoing.
Trump is hiding his tax returns. Facing thousands of lawsuits before he even enter the politics. Paid $25 millions for fake Trump university. Paid $2 millions for fake fraudulent Trump Foundation and ordered shut it down.

Apparently you have your sources in the MSM.

Out here in reality, Hillary not only technically engaged in a criminal treason conspiracy with other Demonrats, she keeps piling on lies that take at least 6 months each to reveal the lying part.

Madam, the fence is 10 feet tall. You demanded a picture from another poster, and I gave it to you. The top of the fence was way high over the adult workers. Suddenly, upon showing you the truth, you launched into orbit denying your own eyes, but unlike you I'm not going to call you stupid or blind. You performed that communication against yourself all by yourself, already. Thanks for showing yourself all the things you claimed I was. You used projection as your tool, and the tool didn't work. So keep on dancing around all the lies the Democrat Party has inflicted on America. You're a top projection artist, a con of cons, a protector of Hillary the hatchet woman on her own computer full of her evil acts and total proof. And that is a fact, madam.

Go take a ride in that little boat in your avie. You're spazzing out. You need a little cruz and some fun in your life. <burp>

Because of Trump most or all of these kids will grow up as racist garbage adults. America deserves better.

Trump is inspiring a generation of kids ... to be racist bullies at school

The Kos and Scary Mommy blog arenā€™t really mainstream media, they are Oped pieces which mean little. They are one persons view not based in fact, but by bias and hate.

So you are saying those kids will grow up racist like how they follow a lousy racist president?

I didnā€™t say anything of the sort. I am saying that the linked sites are highly biased with an agenda and are not a reliable source because no facts back any of what they say.

Out here in reality, Hillary not only technically engaged in a criminal treason conspiracy with other Demonrats, she keeps piling on lies that take at least 6 months each to reveal the lying part.

Madam, the fence is 10 feet tall. You demanded a picture from another poster, and I gave it to you. The top of the fence was way high over the adult workers. Suddenly, upon showing you the truth, you launched into orbit denying your own eyes, but unlike you I'm not going to call you stupid or blind. You performed that communication against yourself all by yourself, already. Thanks for showing yourself all the things you claimed I was. You used projection as your tool, and the tool didn't work. So keep on dancing around all the lies the Democrat Party has inflicted on America. You're a top projection artist, a con of cons, a protector of Hillary the hatchet woman on her own computer full of her evil acts and total proof. And that is a fact, madam.

Go take a ride in that little boat in your avie. You're spazzing out. You need a little cruz and some fun in your life. <burp>

Let me repeat it again. Hillary is not the president yet you are using her as deflection of your ignorance.
Compared to Trump corruptness? Thatā€™s nothing. Trump Lies all the time dingle bell. ALL the time.

Donā€™t call me Madam. You can call me Your Excellency.

Your picture does not show a wall but a fence that can stop an illegal immigrants like how your lousy president portrayed.

Cons of cons? You are a very good example of a lying ignorant idiot. You are promoting a lies from a lying bastard president. What that tells me about you?
These links proved you are lying big time.

Trump Lies About '10 Foot Wall' Around Obama's Home. There Isn't One

Trump claims the Obamas have a 10ft wall around their home. He's wrong

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...home-neighbors-say-theres-not/?outputType=amp

Because of Trump most or all of these kids will grow up as racist garbage adults. America deserves better.

The Kos and Scary Mommy blog arenā€™t really mainstream media, they are Oped pieces which mean little. They are one persons view not based in fact, but by bias and hate.

So you are saying those kids will grow up racist like how they follow a lousy racist president?

I didnā€™t say anything of the sort. I am saying that the linked sites are highly biased with an agenda and are not a reliable source because no facts back any of what they say.

How do you even know that the link is not a reliable source? Yet you didnā€™t say anything about Daily Caller is lying.

My source? All my post are pure facts.

Your post are pure fuck and full of bullshit and keep repeating your ignorance about a wall.

Trump said surrounding the mansion are 10 ft walls. Can you prove that Mrs. fake walls?

Hillary?

President?

Democrat nominee for President in 2020 - definitely. The fix is in.

Reality is not but the Democrat leadership has been bought and they damn well will stay bought or jump off the same cliff within seconds of each other.

Forum List

Back