How Rush Limbaugh Made Millennials Like Me Conservative

Limbaugh often gets called a racist and I watched a video montage going around by liberals pointing to the moments he was “racist.” They talk about Rush calling Obama “the magic negro.” He didn’t.... he mocked the name because it was David Ehrenstein of the Los Angeles Times who mapped the name to Obama in a 2007 Editorial and no one had a stir about it.
Leftwingers rely on media pundits to tell them what they know about Rush, and they always get it wrong. They accuse Rush fans of exactly what they are guilty of, allowing a personality to spoon feed them information.

Limbaugh often gets called a racist and I watched a video montage going around by liberals pointing to the moments he was “racist.” They talk about Rush calling Obama “the magic negro.” He didn’t.... he mocked the name because it was David Ehrenstein of the Los Angeles Times who mapped the name to Obama in a 2007 Editorial and no one had a stir about it.
Leftwingers rely on media pundits to tell them what they know about Rush, and they always get it wrong. They accuse Rush fans of exactly what they are guilty of, allowing a personality to spoon feed them information.

Leftists ALWAYS blame their enemy for doing what they are doing. It is one of the central planks of Lenin's platform.

Not many millennials can tolerate Rush Limbaugh
They look at him as the voice of elderly, white racists

Considering how many millennials can't even tie their own shoes, I don't think I care what they can tolerate.

They are infantile twerps whose opinions I don't give a fig about.

I accidentally started listening to Rush when the first Gulf War kicked off when I was 25.
It's also when I got interested in politics.
We'd surf through all the talk radio channels at work looking for more info on the pasting we were giving to Iraq.
Rush actually made politics entertaining.

Rush knows what buttons to push to bring out the haters
You mean he knows how to trigger leftwingers?

Yes, that's why we love him.

He sure does get liberals upset

Like saying black QBs only have a job because of affirmative action
Like telling a young woman who wants birth control covered by insurance is a slut and a prostitute
Like telling his listeners that Michael J Fox is faking his Parkinson’s symptoms.

Those liberals are so sensitive

I accidentally started listening to Rush when the first Gulf War kicked off when I was 25.
We'd surf through all the talk radio channels at work looking for more info on the pasting we were giving to Iraq.
Rush always put on a good show. He hid his racist and sexist taunts with wit and humor

Rush is blessed with extreme intelligence and a voice you enjoy listening to. This combination has given millions of people information they would have never learned on their own. God Bless You Rush. We need you.

Rush knows what buttons to push to bring out the haters
You mean he knows how to trigger leftwingers?

Yes, that's why we love him.

He sure does get liberals upset

Like saying black QBs only have a job because of affirmative action
Like telling a young woman who wants birth control covered by insurance is a slut and a prostitute
Like telling his listeners that Michael J Fox is faking his Parkinson’s symptoms.

Those liberals are so sensitive
So which one wasn't true? Oh, and you lied about the first one. Here is what he actually said:

“I think what we’ve had here is a little social concern from the NFL; I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well,”
You Rush hating douchebags can't talk about him without lying.

Rush always put on a good show. He hid his racist and sexist taunts with wit and humor
In other words, he said nothing racist or sexist. Thanks for admitting it.

Considering how many millennials can't even tie their own shoes, I don't think I care what they can tolerate.

Link or STFU

It's true kid, you are an infantile twerp.
I know you are, but what am I?

Like blacks can’t play Quarterback?

That's not what he said kid. He said McNabb was overrated, and he was right.

In his notorious ESPN comments last Sunday night, Rush Limbaugh said he never thought the Philadelphia Eagles’ Donovan McNabb was “that good of a quarterback.”

If Limbaugh were a more astute analyst, he would have been even harsher and said, “Donovan McNabb is barely a mediocre quarterback.” But other than that, Limbaugh pretty much spoke the truth. Limbaugh lost his job for saying in public what many football fans and analysts have been saying privately for the past couple of seasons.

Let’s review: McNabb, he said, is “overrated … what we have here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback can do well—black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well.”

Rush was right about Donovan McNabb.

“There’s a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he didn’t deserve. The defense carried this team.”

Link or STFU

You're a lazy millennial son, embrace it.

Please quote him saying that. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Link or STFU

You're a lazy millennial son, embrace it.
Being lazy is bad enough, but he compounds it by being profoundly stupid.

Forum List

Back