How Rush Limbaugh Made Millennials Like Me Conservative

Along with the one-on-one time with my dad, three hours of Rush Limbaugh’s observations, wit, and humor provided everything I needed for a foundation in conservative thought.

Full disclosure: I listened to him for many years and often agreed with his opinions. I credit him, and others, for making me see I'm libertarian and say Rush is extremely intelligent and insightful. He's also a shill for the Republican Party which is no more about Liberty than a goose. Rush, and others helped me start thinking for myself- others; Andrew Wilkow, Mike Church, posters on other message boards.
The US was created to protect the Liberty of Individuals from a tyrannical gov't force. I've yet to see that in the myriad of laws created and approved by the pay for play scam in the District of Criminals from BOTH sides.
"He did it first" or worse is what kids say to their parents when caught misbehaving. No self respecting adult should ever resort to childish tactics.

"when I was a child I thought as a child and acted as a child, when I became a man I put away childish things"
So...he made you con-servative? Didn't come to that point on your own? That's quite cultish.

Kind of funny coming from a person who's entire political philosophy comes from the group over the individual, and only if you are a member of a specific group or groups.

Along with the one-on-one time with my dad, three hours of Rush Limbaugh’s observations, wit, and humor provided everything I needed for a foundation in conservative thought.

Full disclosure: I listened to him for many years and often agreed with his opinions. I credit him, and others, for making me see I'm libertarian and say Rush is extremely intelligent and insightful. He's also a shill for the Republican Party which is no more about Liberty than a goose. Rush, and others helped me start thinking for myself- others; Andrew Wilkow, Mike Church, posters on other message boards.
The US was created to protect the Liberty of Individuals from a tyrannical gov't force. I've yet to see that in the myriad of laws created and approved by the pay for play scam in the District of Criminals from BOTH sides.
"He did it first" or worse is what kids say to their parents when caught misbehaving. No self respecting adult should ever resort to childish tactics.

"when I was a child I thought as a child and acted as a child, when I became a man I put away childish things"

Were you stupid before becoming libertarian or did libertarianism make you stupid?

That's quite an astounding display of ignorance and bias on your part. Just an observation.

Dumbpercenter is a basement dwelling moron. And a liar. Pay him no mind.

Yet YOU can't refute anything that I write.....

I have proven, beyond question, that you are a liar.

And it is impossible to prove a negative.

Please post.

It depends on how you mean that. The way it's written it could mean anything.

Punctuation is important.

"How Rush Limbaugh Made Millennials, Like Me, Conservative"

This would mean you think he made other millennials like you into conservatives.

"How Rush Limbaugh Made Millennials Like Me, Conservative"

This would be addressed to someone called "conservative" and you would be telling him that Limbaugh made millennials like you. But they probably don't if you listen to that drug-soaked moron.

There's other ways it could be interpreted as well.

So next time, punctuate.

Rush knows what buttons to push to bring out the haters

Were you stupid before becoming libertarian or did libertarianism make you stupid?

That's quite an astounding display of ignorance and bias on your part. Just an observation.

Dumbpercenter is a basement dwelling moron. And a liar. Pay him no mind.

Yet YOU can't refute anything that I write.....

I have proven, beyond question, that you are a liar.

And it is impossible to prove a negative.

Please post.

You claimed to have outbid Jay Leno for a car that he would never have been interested in in a million years.

That is called a lie.

That's my opinion that I backed with fact. Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

I like the quote: "I regard the Libertarianism as a kind of business-worshiping cultish religion, which churns out annoying flamers who resemble nothing so much as street-preachers on the Information Sidewalk." It's so fitting.
That empty headed screed isn't "facts"....It's a run-on series of straw man arguments, ad homenim attacks, broad bushings, Orwellian word games, and appeals to ignorance....It definitely appealed you your ignorance.

you learned how to be racist from him as well?

Limpdick is a hypocrite who made millions promoting racism and hatred.

Yep, and he knows his marks well, and, more importantly, he inspired a sense of pride and knowledge in them for being marks. That's the real feat. It's also as old as snake oil. But you know what they say about suckers, don't you?

Rush is a national treasure. He has been a stalwart crusader in the opposition to the destructive Liberal take over of the mainstream media.

I like the quote: "I regard the Libertarianism as a kind of business-worshiping cultish religion,
Not really- you obviously don't 'know' any libertarians- libertarians, for the most part, don't worship they leave that to the acolytes- they do have high praise for Liberty though- which is not found in political party rhetoric.

Definition of acolyte
1 : one who assists a member of the clergy in a liturgical service by performing minor duties
2 : one who attends or assists a leader : follower The mayor dined with a few of his acolytes.

Notice the "follower" link- that means one must defer to another- it apparently, based on observation and talking point rhetoric (like the above quote), means 'group think" vs thinking for ones self.
Notice too, the "performing of minor duties"= voters doing/deferring to their betters- the elite of the political class they subscribe to-

Definition of FOLLOWER

So...he made you con-servative? Didn't come to that point on your own? That's quite cultish.
You really should learn to read- nobody made me anything- they aren't capable of that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - OMG - thank you for my morning laugh.

Limbaugh often gets called a racist and I watched a video montage going around by liberals pointing to the moments he was “racist.” They talk about Rush calling Obama “the magic negro.” He didn’t.... he mocked the name because it was David Ehrenstein of the Los Angeles Times who mapped the name to Obama in a 2007 Editorial and no one had a stir about it.

Not many millennials can tolerate Rush Limbaugh
They look at him as the voice of elderly, white racists

Exposing Dims for the scum that they are isn't "promoting hatred," and Limbaugh never said a racist thing in his life.

There there, hug your Che doll tight and suck on your Barack binky, this will all be over in 5 more years.... You'll be okay little commie...

Forum List

Back