Rick Scott proposes

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Rick Scott Announces Constitutional Amendment Raising Impeachment Voting Threshold in the House

"Rick Scott Announces Constitutional Amendment Raising Impeachment Voting Threshold in the House"

Will we have to wait for Pelosi to leave her Speakers seat to get it started?

Will 2/3s of the states, and the needed majority of the House and Senate back it?

Opinions

I can't believe it was ever made a simple majority in the first place. That just invites what we just went through. There is always a majority; they even have a majority leader, I think it ought to be at least 2/3rds like the senate to practically insure that it would be a bipartisan mutually agreed effort.

But lets hold off until we can impeach and convict us a few democrats first. And set new records for the speed in which it is done. :dev3:

ca-acquitted.jpg

Rick Scott is maybe the most unappealing public figure ever. Maybe one of you people can explain why anyone votes for this evil Disney animatronic robot ?

Rick Scott is maybe the most unappealing public figure ever. Maybe one of you people can explain why anyone votes for this evil Disney animatronic robot ?
What does that have to do with the topic?

Trolling?

Trolling?
The idea of any kind of constitutional amendment that further erodes Congressional power is stupid. I can't believe Rick Scott the corruption bot even mentioned it. He's stupid and it's a stupid idea.

Trolling?
The idea of any kind of constitutional amendment that further erodes Congressional power is stupid. I can't believe Rick Scott the corruption bot even mentioned it. He's stupid and it's a stupid idea.
How does it erode Congressional power? Congress still has the power. It just can't do it in partisan, half-assed fashion for bullshit reasons.

Trolling?

erodes?

How so?

Trolling?
How does it erode Congressional power? Congress still has the power. It just can't do it in partisan, half-assed fashion for bullshit reasons.

Doesn't have to be 2/3s, I'd settle for 60%

Rick Scott Announces Constitutional Amendment Raising Impeachment Voting Threshold in the House

"Rick Scott Announces Constitutional Amendment Raising Impeachment Voting Threshold in the House"

Will 2/3s of the states, and the needed majority of the House and Senate back it?

Opinions

Just someone hoping for 5 minutes of fame riding on Trump's coattails.
Like all politicians.

But, hey. If these narcissists are going to use coattails to propose something to benefit themselves that will also benefit we the people, we may as well use it to benefit us, right?

:dunno:

No, the next R house needs to immediately bring impeachment charges on the Ds....whenever they win the white house.
I know that will feel really good, but it furthers the bullshit and draws sympathy.

What we really need is to break up this fake-ass union and go back to a loose confederacy with VERY limited central control.

Or we could just abide by the Constitution as written and not abuse impeachment for partisan political witch hunts. Alternately we could utterly destroy the Democratic party.

Trolling?

The Senate just voted to acquit for partisan half-assed bullshit reasons, you don't have a problem with that.

Opinions

No...

I believe if the GOP regain the House they will kill the idea for the mere reason that payback is coming when the next Democrat win the Oval Office...

Trolling?

The Senate just voted to acquit for partisan half-assed bullshit reasons, you don't have a problem with that.

No crime committed and no impeachable offense is partisan reasons?

Forum List

Back