How Rush Limbaugh Made Millennials Like Me Conservative

Limbaugh often gets called a racist and I watched a video montage going around by liberals pointing to the moments he was “racist.” They talk about Rush calling Obama “the magic negro.” He didn’t.... he mocked the name because it was David Ehrenstein of the Los Angeles Times who mapped the name to Obama in a 2007 Editorial and no one had a stir about it.

Rush Limbaugh at one point sang the words, "Barack the magic negro" to the tune ... March 19, 2007

Magical Negro - Wikipedia

He was poking fun at a black columnist who used that term to describe DumBama in an article he wrote.

Just a bit racist.

Limbaugh often gets called a racist and I watched a video montage going around by liberals pointing to the moments he was “racist.” They talk about Rush calling Obama “the magic negro.” He didn’t.... he mocked the name because it was David Ehrenstein of the Los Angeles Times who mapped the name to Obama in a 2007 Editorial and no one had a stir about it.

Rush Limbaugh at one point sang the words, "Barack the magic negro" to the tune ... March 19, 2007

He was poking fun at a black columnist who used that term to describe DumBama in an article he wrote.

Just a bit racist.

How is that racist when he didn't create the term? Some black liberal writer did. So Rush made fun of the columnist less than Barack. When he first reported the article, he thought the term was ridiculous.

I have proven, beyond question, that you are a liar.

And it is impossible to prove a negative.

Please post.

Which car was that?

Posting the ole' pseudologic again. How ignorant of you.

You claimed to have outbid Jay Leno for a car that he would never have been interested in in a million years.

That is called a lie.

You claimed to have outbid him for a 1970 Dodge Polara, a land yacht, and nothing that Jay would be even the slightest interested in.

Very good! Except there is something VERY, VERY, special about that car. Can you guess what it is?

It was made of solid gold????

Along with the one-on-one time with my dad, three hours of Rush Limbaugh’s observations, wit, and humor provided everything I needed for a foundation in conservative thought.

Full disclosure: I listened to him for many years and often agreed with his opinions. I credit him, and others, for making me see I'm libertarian and say Rush is extremely intelligent and insightful. He's also a shill for the Republican Party which is no more about Liberty than a goose. Rush, and others helped me start thinking for myself- others; Andrew Wilkow, Mike Church, posters on other message boards.
The US was created to protect the Liberty of Individuals from a tyrannical gov't force. I've yet to see that in the myriad of laws created and approved by the pay for play scam in the District of Criminals from BOTH sides.
"He did it first" or worse is what kids say to their parents when caught misbehaving. No self respecting adult should ever resort to childish tactics.

"when I was a child I thought as a child and acted as a child, when I became a man I put away childish things"

Are you also a racist like Limbaugh?

Just a bit racist.

How is that racist when he didn't create the term? Some black liberal writer did. So Rush made fun of the columnist less than Barack. When he first reported the article, he thought the term was ridiculous.

He put it to tune to appease his "minions." Minion: "A minion is nothing more than a yes-man, a nameless faceless servant. It is a negative term implying that your only importance is from the person who orders you around."

minion - Dictionary Definition

Please post.

Which car was that?

You claimed to have outbid Jay Leno for a car that he would never have been interested in in a million years.

That is called a lie.

You claimed to have outbid him for a 1970 Dodge Polara, a land yacht, and nothing that Jay would be even the slightest interested in.

Very good! Except there is something VERY, VERY, special about that car. Can you guess what it is?

Nope, guess again.

Just a bit racist.

He put it to tune to appease his "minions." Minion: "A minion is nothing more than a yes-man, a nameless faceless servant. It is a negative term implying that your only importance is from the person who orders you around."

minion - Dictionary Definition

Yes, he was making fun of a term that HE DIDN'T CREATE, while at the same time, making fun of the guy who did create it.

Which car was that?

That is called a lie.

Nope, guess again.

I could care less. And so could he.

Along with the one-on-one time with my dad, three hours of Rush Limbaugh’s observations, wit, and humor provided everything I needed for a foundation in conservative thought.

Full disclosure: I listened to him for many years and often agreed with his opinions. I credit him, and others, for making me see I'm libertarian and say Rush is extremely intelligent and insightful. He's also a shill for the Republican Party which is no more about Liberty than a goose. Rush, and others helped me start thinking for myself- others; Andrew Wilkow, Mike Church, posters on other message boards.
The US was created to protect the Liberty of Individuals from a tyrannical gov't force. I've yet to see that in the myriad of laws created and approved by the pay for play scam in the District of Criminals from BOTH sides.
"He did it first" or worse is what kids say to their parents when caught misbehaving. No self respecting adult should ever resort to childish tactics.

"when I was a child I thought as a child and acted as a child, when I became a man I put away childish things"

Are you also a racist like Limbaugh?

Are you?

Ever since Limbaugh abandoned fiscal conservatism, not much appeal to libertarians at all.

Not many millennials can tolerate Rush Limbaugh
They look at him as the voice of elderly, white racists

Considering how many millennials can't even tie their own shoes, I don't think I care what they can tolerate.

They are infantile twerps whose opinions I don't give a fig about.
Link or STFU

You are all the proof we need.
Knew you couldn’t back it up
You never do

Ever since Limbaugh abandoned fiscal conservatism, not much appeal to libertarians at all.
Tax cuts to billionaires is not fiscal conservatism?

Conservatives and Democrats love billionaires and hate the middle class(up to 100 grand) working people. Facts are facts.

Not many millennials can tolerate Rush Limbaugh
They look at him as the voice of elderly, white racists

Considering how many millennials can't even tie their own shoes, I don't think I care what they can tolerate.

They are infantile twerps whose opinions I don't give a fig about.
Link or STFU

You are all the proof we need.
Knew you couldn’t back it up
You never do

Back what up, that you are a fool? Virtually every post you make does that.

Conservatives and Democrats love billionaires and hate the middle class(up to 100 grand) working people. Facts are facts.

And Trump has actually helped the middle class more than any Politician in 40 years.

so you freely admit you let rush brainwash you 3 hours a day for decades.....

since you aren't smart enough to figure this out for your self I'll tell you;

limbaugh (like political chic) uses smoke and mirrors, lies, misrepresentations and half truths to accuse his enemies of his own crimes.

every day its HATE LIBS! BLAME LIBS! LIBS ARE THE ENEMY! LIBS HATE GOD (but only the christian god), LIBS HATE YOU!!!! LIBS HATE FREEDOM.....

and you ate it up....

so just admitted you are a sucker for hate

you enjoy it

it makes you feel good

so you freely admit you let rush brainwash you 3 hours a day for decades.....

since you aren't smart enough to figure this out for your self I'll tell you;

limbaugh (like political chic) uses smoke and mirrors, lies, misrepresentations and half truths to accuse his enemies of his own crimes.

every day its HATE LIBS! BLAME LIBS! LIBS ARE THE ENEMY! LIBS HATE GOD (but only the christian god), LIBS HATE YOU!!!! LIBS HATE FREEDOM.....

and you ate it up....

so just admitted you are a sucker for hate

you enjoy it

it makes you feel good

Yet another one commenting on a show he never listens to.

Forum List

Back