How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

So which is it? Are we supposedly supporting these traits or ignorant of them? Becuase you just claimed both.

In reality, Trump spoke to our interests and discussed policies that were crafted to appeal to us, and to benefit us, primarily better trade and immigration policies.

That is what motivated his supporters to become his supporters. If you want to address his supporters, do so based on the actual reasons for their support.

Yes, we, or at least most of us, are aware of his business background, not to mention his divorces. These are not the REASONS for his support, but reasons that are outweighted by other factors.

So, do you understand that now, or are you going to pretend to be confused so you can still talk shit about us?

You say it, but your stated reasons are at best, simply wrong.

That Hitler used some words in his rhetoric, does not mean that everyone who uses those words, are like him.

That you don't get that, is a problem with you.

Donald Trump crafted polices designed to appeal to an ignored voting bloc, ie working class whites. There was nothing incorrect a bout history in trying to find a way to serve the interests of that voting bloc.

You are...making a lot of grand accusations that are not backed up by Trump's actual actions or policies.

Name one thing about history that TRump got wrong.
no comment

You should perhaps slowly start to read and to try to undertand what I really said to you or to go back to the world of your beloved god Ghengis Khan whose fanatics on fast little horses murdered everything what had two legs and what was working in the fields.

He mentioned them, doesn't mean he worships hiim, and it's stupid of you to pretend it does.

no comment

You made a lot of very provocative claims and when I seriously and honestly respond, you have nothing to say?

That's a dick move.

Some final points then.

1. Trump supporters, are great people, and Great Americans.

2. Trump was a good President with good policies.

3. America is a Christian Nation and it would be good for US to be honest about that.

4. That we cannot be, is a sign of an unhealthy civilization.

You made a lot of very provocative claims and when I seriously and honestly respond, you have nothing to say?

That's a dick move.

Some final points then.

1. Trump supporters, are great people, and Great Americans.

2. Trump was a good President with good policies.

3. America is a Christian Nation and it would be good for US to be honest about that.

4. That we cannot be, is a sign of an unhealthy civilization.

And this all you wrote to my statement "no comment"?

no comment

Obsessed with other peoples sex life, Why?
All things sexual been going on since the beginning of time. What has changed is not being hidden any more. Like it or not.

You call "provocative" the simple statement abortion kills a human being what's not compatible with any form of human right - exception: self-defense?

I'm astonished what a cacophony such a simple statement is able to produce.

I do not call that statement provocative. I do support self defense. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Forum List

Back