How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

Seems to me you dont like to know how the first of the Trump clan came to their money and why Donald Trump is not compatible with republican values.

And I say everyone who votes for Donald Trump is a shame for the USA. And I do not doubt that heirs often waste what their forefathers built.

You sounds in my ears like a Nazi who uses the word Germany when you speak "great nation". Are you great? And sure is Doald Trump a great liar - but makes this great the USA?

What a nonsense answer to my statement "What changes nothing in my opinion that everyone who votes for Donald Trump is a shame for the USA." Donald Trump does not even know correctly what had happened in politics on what concrete reasons during his own lifetime. The question is: Speaks this man only continously bullshit about history or is this man nothing else than bullshit from history?
Is English your second language?

I do not call that statement provocative. I do support self defense. I have no idea what you are trying to say.
My mistake. I said here "Everyone who votes for Donald Trump is shame for the USA." You answered something with Hitler. And since you did do so I answered only with "no comment" to your statements.

My mistake. I said here "Everyone who votes for Donald Trump is shame for the USA." You answered something with Hitler. And since you did do so I answered only with "no comment" to your statements.

Errr, you are teh one that brought up nazis, not me. I'm not allowed to mention the head nazi in a reply to you discussing it?

is this based on German anti-speech law that you are afraid of violating, or are you just being....strange?

Errr, you are teh one that brought up nazis, not me. I'm not allowed to mention the head nazi in a reply to you discussing it?

is this based on German anti-speech law that you are afraid of violating, or are you just being....strange?
no comment

Nope, but Fauci was compromised by Trump's bully tactics and abject ignorance.. lawyers, diplomats and generals all had the same problem with Trump.
How was he compromised? Got some examples of it?

If I say "no comment" then I inform someone that I read what he wrote and I will give no answer.

Ok, i think I get it. Saying NAZIS is ok, especially when accusing an american of it, but any mention of HITLER is against your laws.

Sorry you don't live in a free country, I will try in the future.

Kind of stupid of you to accuse anyone of being a nazi though. Really increases the odds of a Hitler reference. You might want to consdier that moving forward.

I will go back and respond more... diplomatically. And with more consideration that you don't have the Freedoms that I as an American take for granted.

mmm, I wonder if my posts were censored before you saw them?

Republicans are in the tank for themselves, which has zero relationship with Christianity. Feed the hungry, love thy neighbor. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Folks like you hate other races, immigrants, and homosexuals. How do we know? Just find and read a thread on this forum some place.

So which is it? Are we supposedly supporting these traits or ignorant of them? Becuase you just claimed both.

In reality, Trump spoke to our interests and discussed policies that were crafted to appeal to us, and to benefit us, primarily better trade and immigration policies.

That is what motivated his supporters to become his supporters. If you want to address his supporters, do so based on the actual reasons for their support.

Yes, we, or at least most of us, are aware of his business background, not to mention his divorces. These are not the REASONS for his support, but reasons that are outweighted by other factors.

So, do you understand that now, or are you going to pretend to be confused so you can still talk shit about us?

You say it, but your stated reasons are at best, simply wrong.

That Hitler used some words in his rhetoric, does not mean that everyone who uses those words, are like him.

That you don't get that, is a problem with you.

Donald Trump crafted polices designed to appeal to an ignored voting bloc, ie working class whites. There was nothing incorrect a bout history in trying to find a way to serve the interests of that voting bloc.

You are...making a lot of grand accusations that are not backed up by Trump's actual actions or policies.

Name one thing about history that TRump got wrong.
If Trump spoke to your interests, then you certainly are a Nazi. Trump idolizes Putin. Putin is a Fascist dictator. So was Hitler. He idolizes Kim. Kim and Putin murder their own people.

What policies "EXACTLY" did Trump craft to cater to a voting block? Tax cuts for the wealthy? A Muslim ban, while domestic terrorism is our number one threat coming from white rednecks? Putting kids in cages, totally separating them from their families? Policies that exploded the national debt? Or what about the policies that he used to enrich himself while in office? Saudia Arabia for example? How about the disastrous foreign policy catering to dictators. You know, "Putin said it wasn't him and love letters to Kim?"

Last edited:
Sorry. Birx already admitted publicly that she and Faucci just made up shit - lied - and that they knew their mandates were NOT based on science.

So either you are ignorant or lying. Whichever is the case, they are both solid reasons for ignoring you.
Do you see Birx looking like she just pissed in her pants listening to your retard president? WTF do you do with that total dumb fuck? And you want to talk about Birx? Man get your stupid shit out of here.

Forum List

Back