How pompous...actions speak louder than words!

I don't have one of those signs in my yard but I do have a bumper sticker that says 'No Hate in My Holler". (you have to remember, I live in WV).

I never watch the MSM. So tell me how I'm such a bad person.

If.you dont watch the MSM why do you feel the need to put on an anti hate bumper sticker.

Because there is a lot of hate out there. We see it here everyday.

You clearly believe the country is full of hate. Since we all know leftists dont hate then who are these people you need to show your anti hate to?

No idea what you seem to think.
I thought I made it clear. I believe the major reason these signs are put up is because of the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and she lost. For the next 4 years they spent 91% of their efforts and biased news about Trump, me and millions like me! A MSM that then donated 90% to Biden,et.al. Democrats in 2020. The MSM biased news influenced all the voters.

Yes, you are unable to grasp that others do not believe hate is the way to go about things. I understand that.

This kind of stuff went on well before Trump. You see the world revolving around Trump and no matter what goes on you have to decide "how does this affect Trump".

I don't understand that but whatever.
Did you see signs like this before 2015? I didn't until I like millions like me were lumped into a category we hated immigrants by....the MSM. There never was a term "systemic racism" for example that reached the crescendo it has before 2015. While the phrase was around I'm sure many years ago, the premise that all white people hate all minorities is more prevalent today than any time in history. "White Supremacist" and "systemic racism", two phrases that seemed frequent now than ever before... I wonder why...about the same time these signs became prevalent.
What we are seeing is the ground work for ...
"Sociobiology is a field of scientific study which is based on the assumption that social behavior has resulted from evolution and attempts to explain and examine social behavior within that context."
Now watch the responses to my "Sociobiology" comment!

Did I see reactions to hate before 2015? Absolutely.

Stonewall Riots

Protesters gather outside Mayor Rahm Emanuel's home, call for him to resign

How many examples do you want?

I agree you are right. BUT where was the systemic racism or white supremacist?

eh? What was MLK speech addressing?

Where in his speech was the term "systemic racism" used?

Where did I say anything concerning that?

Also honestly his speech was pointing out the term "compliance"! Do you know what that means?
Well the most obvious place where "compliance" is demonstrated in the follow 2 videos I'd strongly suggest
you watch by two black men that understand the term.
Watch this video from Chris Rock and see what he said BACK in 2006!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Will you believe what this black minister is telling you?
Watch the this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Who is Jarrett Maupin? Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!
Just a simple reaction, compliance but I'm confident that 100% of the violence is the result of "non-compliance". Very simple point.

This would take us far off topic and it has been discussed many times.

Not really because the entire MSM has injected "systemic racism" as a phrase to describe what in reality is the lack
of "compliance". Simply following what a person of authority requests i.e. "compliance" reduces violence tremendously as Rever Maupin points out in the video. But most people think they quote "have my rights"... and that is true...as long as you comply!

Complied and was killed.

How do you know he was complying? Were you there? Were the cameras running NO!

Now we are getting close to you being honest. He wasn't complying because he was black right?

The officer has been indicted for murder.

Sorry but Michael Brown who wasn't complying while holding up that store and the officer hasn't been indicted.
FACTS have a funny way of making you out as a liar, ignorant and basically uninformed!
Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

I don't have one of those signs in my yard but I do have a bumper sticker that says 'No Hate in My Holler". (you have to remember, I live in WV).

If.you dont watch the MSM why do you feel the need to put on an anti hate bumper sticker.

Because there is a lot of hate out there. We see it here everyday.

You clearly believe the country is full of hate. Since we all know leftists dont hate then who are these people you need to show your anti hate to?

No idea what you seem to think.
I thought I made it clear. I believe the major reason these signs are put up is because of the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and she lost. For the next 4 years they spent 91% of their efforts and biased news about Trump, me and millions like me! A MSM that then donated 90% to Biden,et.al. Democrats in 2020. The MSM biased news influenced all the voters.

Yes, you are unable to grasp that others do not believe hate is the way to go about things. I understand that.

This kind of stuff went on well before Trump. You see the world revolving around Trump and no matter what goes on you have to decide "how does this affect Trump".

I don't understand that but whatever.
Did you see signs like this before 2015? I didn't until I like millions like me were lumped into a category we hated immigrants by....the MSM. There never was a term "systemic racism" for example that reached the crescendo it has before 2015. While the phrase was around I'm sure many years ago, the premise that all white people hate all minorities is more prevalent today than any time in history. "White Supremacist" and "systemic racism", two phrases that seemed frequent now than ever before... I wonder why...about the same time these signs became prevalent.
What we are seeing is the ground work for ...
"Sociobiology is a field of scientific study which is based on the assumption that social behavior has resulted from evolution and attempts to explain and examine social behavior within that context."
Now watch the responses to my "Sociobiology" comment!

Did I see reactions to hate before 2015? Absolutely.

Stonewall Riots

Protesters gather outside Mayor Rahm Emanuel's home, call for him to resign

How many examples do you want?

I agree you are right. BUT where was the systemic racism or white supremacist?

eh? What was MLK speech addressing?

Where in his speech was the term "systemic racism" used?

Where did I say anything concerning that?

Also honestly his speech was pointing out the term "compliance"! Do you know what that means?
Well the most obvious place where "compliance" is demonstrated in the follow 2 videos I'd strongly suggest
you watch by two black men that understand the term.
Watch this video from Chris Rock and see what he said BACK in 2006!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Will you believe what this black minister is telling you?
Watch the this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Who is Jarrett Maupin? Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!
Just a simple reaction, compliance but I'm confident that 100% of the violence is the result of "non-compliance". Very simple point.

This would take us far off topic and it has been discussed many times.

Not really because the entire MSM has injected "systemic racism" as a phrase to describe what in reality is the lack
of "compliance". Simply following what a person of authority requests i.e. "compliance" reduces violence tremendously as Rever Maupin points out in the video. But most people think they quote "have my rights"... and that is true...as long as you comply!

Complied and was killed.

How do you know he was complying? Were you there? Were the cameras running NO!

Now we are getting close to you being honest. He wasn't complying because he was black right?

The officer has been indicted for murder.

Sorry but Michael Brown who wasn't complying while holding up that store and the officer hasn't been indicted.
FACTS have a funny way of making you out as a liar, ignorant and basically uninformed!
Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Hey!!! Look over there.

I've been on many sites. It's on all of them. Is there more tolerance than there once was? Yeah. maybe. I think that has really stirred up the rest.
I've also been on many sites, yes this back and forth is on all of them.

What you have to understand is that these sites are meaningless and worthless. It's simply entertainment for us and the rest of the world doesn't even know that we exist.

I've been on many sites. It's on all of them. Is there more tolerance than there once was? Yeah. maybe. I think that has really stirred up the rest.
I've also been on many sites, yes this back and forth is on all of them.

What you have to understand is that these sites are meaningless and worthless. It's simply entertainment for us and the rest of the world doesn't even know that we exist.

While that is true we saw how Trump called those peacefully protesting SOB's and how millions backed him.

While that is true we saw how Trump called those peacefully protesting SOB's and how millions backed him.
But he got his minions from FB groups and Twits. Two places that he doesn't hang out at anymore. He never posted here, so we're not worthy of being cultists.

So you don't have "Hate in My Holler" but you do have hate everywhere else?

If that makes you happy. I'm not sure who I have directed hate to. Well, sorry. I have to take that back.

I do believe that Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Graham, Trump, Biden and others should rot in hell for what they have done. Yeah, OK. I don't think much of those who have killed tens of thousands over greed.

Yea, you dont watch the MSM.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back