How pompous...actions speak louder than words!

Every time I drive through a neighborhood and see the below sign I'm not hateful. I'm not angry. I am just disappointed.
I'm fairly certain these pompous people that put this sign feel smug. Feel superior.
But at the same time, these same people believe the mainstream media (MSM) daily output of hatred of all things Trump.
According to them, Trump and Trump supporters hate immigrants. Are "White Supremacists". Hate minorities.
To me when I see the below sign, I"m 100% confident that these people also hate Trump because he hates " immigrants".
So where did these Trump haters get the idea Trump hates " immigrants"?
Proof: I just did a google search "Trump anti-immigrant"... results: 58,500 ..But a search of "Trump anti-illegal immigrants"...results:890!
So why would a person who's married to a "Legal immigrant", whose grandmother was a "Legal immigrant" and Trump supporters like me and millions of millions of Americans who like me have relatives OR ARE "Legal immigrants"...why would Trump, me and millions like me be "hate immigrants"?
So where did the below people who believe Trump is "hateful" and supporters like me are "hateful" enough that these get their information to have pompously put a sign bragging about their lack of "hatred"?
“...let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” John 8:7
So where did the people like those who put this sign get the information that people like Trump, me and millions like me get their information to form the opinion we hate immigrants?

The MSM donated 96% of their donations in 2016 to Hillary and were so angry they spent the next 4 years putting out false news...like the above example. The MSM then donated 90% to Biden, et.al. Democrats in 2020 supporting with money and more importantly BIASED news their HATRED for Trump. Broadcast coverage of Trump 91% negative, according to new study.
I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

The pompous people who throw stones and beat their chests proclaiming via the below sign how righteous they are ,
HAVE THE RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN TO POST THE SIGN!
I have no problem with posting the sign. The below have their opinion which was formed by a biased MSM while my opinion is based on facts.
Consequently my opinion of them is they are uninformed.

View attachment 462255
You HATE a sign that is anti-HATE!!!!!
But you are not HATEFUL. :cuckoo:

Every time I drive through a neighborhood and see the below sign I'm not hateful. I'm not angry. I am just disappointed.
I'm fairly certain these pompous people that put this sign feel smug. Feel superior.
But at the same time, these same people believe the mainstream media (MSM) daily output of hatred of all things Trump.
According to them, Trump and Trump supporters hate immigrants. Are "White Supremacists". Hate minorities.
To me when I see the below sign, I"m 100% confident that these people also hate Trump because he hates " immigrants".
Proof: I just did a google search "Trump anti-immigrant"... results: 58,500 ..But a search of "Trump anti-illegal immigrants"...results:890!
So why would a person who's married to a "Legal immigrant", whose grandmother was a "Legal immigrant" and Trump supporters like me and millions of millions of Americans who like me have relatives OR ARE "Legal immigrants"...why would Trump, me and millions like me be "hate immigrants"?
So where did the below people who believe Trump is "hateful" and supporters like me are "hateful" enough that these get their information to have pompously put a sign bragging about their lack of "hatred"?
So where did the people like those who put this sign get the information that people like Trump, me and millions like me get their information to form the opinion we hate immigrants?

The MSM donated 96% of their donations in 2016 to Hillary and were so angry they spent the next 4 years putting out false news...like the above example. The MSM then donated 90% to Biden, et.al. Democrats in 2020 supporting with money and more importantly BIASED news their HATRED for Trump. Broadcast coverage of Trump 91% negative, according to new study.
I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

The pompous people who throw stones and beat their chests proclaiming via the below sign how righteous they are ,
I have no problem with posting the sign. The below have their opinion which was formed by a biased MSM while my opinion is based on facts.

View attachment 462255
EXACTLY where did I write "I hate the sign"? NO WHERE but you've done what the MSM does... add or remove context!
NEVER said I hated the sign. Never said I hated the person that placed the sign.
I DON"T HATE. I feel sorry!

View attachment 462255
Why yes, being nice and treating people with kindness is a form of terrorism, no?
NO. Where in the post is there any mention of hating the sign posters or anyone else?
I felt sorry they displayed their ignorance that was fostered by the MSM. But no dislike of kindness and that sign
IS NOT a sign of kindness!

View attachment 462255
EXACTLY where did I write "I hate the sign"? NO WHERE but you've done what the MSM does... add or remove context!
NEVER said I hated the sign. Never said I hated the person that placed the sign.

I'm fairly certain these pompous people that put this sign feel smug.

That's a pretty hateful statement.

I don't have one of those signs in my yard but I do have a bumper sticker that says 'No Hate in My Holler". (you have to remember, I live in WV).

I never watch the MSM. So tell me how I'm such a bad person.

If.you dont watch the MSM why do you feel the need to put on an anti hate bumper sticker.

Because there is a lot of hate out there. We see it here everyday.

You clearly believe the country is full of hate. Since we all know leftists dont hate then who are these people you need to show your anti hate to?

No idea what you seem to think.
I thought I made it clear. I believe the major reason these signs are put up is because of the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and she lost. For the next 4 years they spent 91% of their efforts and biased news about Trump, me and millions like me! A MSM that then donated 90% to Biden,et.al. Democrats in 2020. The MSM biased news influenced all the voters.

Yes, you are unable to grasp that others do not believe hate is the way to go about things. I understand that.

This kind of stuff went on well before Trump. You see the world revolving around Trump and no matter what goes on you have to decide "how does this affect Trump".

I don't understand that but whatever.
Did you see signs like this before 2015? I didn't until I like millions like me were lumped into a category we hated immigrants by....the MSM. There never was a term "systemic racism" for example that reached the crescendo it has before 2015. While the phrase was around I'm sure many years ago, the premise that all white people hate all minorities is more prevalent today than any time in history. "White Supremacist" and "systemic racism", two phrases that seemed frequent now than ever before... I wonder why...about the same time these signs became prevalent.
What we are seeing is the ground work for ...
"Sociobiology is a field of scientific study which is based on the assumption that social behavior has resulted from evolution and attempts to explain and examine social behavior within that context."
Now watch the responses to my "Sociobiology" comment!

Did I see reactions to hate before 2015? Absolutely.

Stonewall Riots

Protesters gather outside Mayor Rahm Emanuel's home, call for him to resign

How many examples do you want?

I agree you are right. BUT where was the systemic racism or white supremacist?

I don't have one of those signs in my yard but I do have a bumper sticker that says 'No Hate in My Holler". (you have to remember, I live in WV).

If.you dont watch the MSM why do you feel the need to put on an anti hate bumper sticker.

You clearly believe the country is full of hate. Since we all know leftists dont hate then who are these people you need to show your anti hate to?

I thought I made it clear. I believe the major reason these signs are put up is because of the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and she lost. For the next 4 years they spent 91% of their efforts and biased news about Trump, me and millions like me! A MSM that then donated 90% to Biden,et.al. Democrats in 2020. The MSM biased news influenced all the voters.

Yes, you are unable to grasp that others do not believe hate is the way to go about things. I understand that.

This kind of stuff went on well before Trump. You see the world revolving around Trump and no matter what goes on you have to decide "how does this affect Trump".

Did you see signs like this before 2015? I didn't until I like millions like me were lumped into a category we hated immigrants by....the MSM. There never was a term "systemic racism" for example that reached the crescendo it has before 2015. While the phrase was around I'm sure many years ago, the premise that all white people hate all minorities is more prevalent today than any time in history. "White Supremacist" and "systemic racism", two phrases that seemed frequent now than ever before... I wonder why...about the same time these signs became prevalent.
"Sociobiology is a field of scientific study which is based on the assumption that social behavior has resulted from evolution and attempts to explain and examine social behavior within that context."

Stonewall Riots

eh? What was MLK speech addressing?

View attachment 462255

How is that a "hateful" statement? Pointing out someone's smugness is hateful? Well then you pointing that out is "hateful"!

View attachment 462255

How is that a "hateful" statement? Pointing out someone's smugness is hateful? Well then you pointing that out is "hateful"!

I see it as a hateful statement. If you don't, oh well.

Stonewall Riots

Where in his speech was the term "systemic racism" used?
Also honestly his speech was pointing out the term "compliance"! Do you know what that means?
Well the most obvious place where "compliance" is demonstrated in the follow 2 videos I'd strongly suggest
you watch by two black men that understand the term.
Watch this video from Chris Rock and see what he said BACK in 2006!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Will you believe what this black minister is telling you?
Watch this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Who is Jarrett Maupin? Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!
Just a simple reaction, compliance but I'm confident that 100% of the violence is the result of "non-compliance". Very simple point.

Stonewall Riots

Where did I say anything concerning that?

Also honestly his speech was pointing out the term "compliance"! Do you know what that means?
Well the most obvious place where "compliance" is demonstrated in the follow 2 videos I'd strongly suggest

Watch the this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Who is Jarrett Maupin? Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!
Just a simple reaction, compliance but I'm confident that 100% of the violence is the result of "non-compliance". Very simple point.

This would take us far off topic and it has been discussed many times.

Stonewall Riots

Watch the this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.

Not really because the entire MSM has injected "systemic racism" as a phrase to describe what in reality is the lack
of "compliance". Simply following what a person of authority requests i.e. "compliance" reduces violence tremendously as Rever Maupin points out in the video. But most people think they quote "have my rights"... and that is true...as long as you comply!

Stonewall Riots

Not really because the entire MSM has injected "systemic racism" as a phrase to describe what in reality is the lack
of "compliance". Simply following what a person of authority requests i.e. "compliance" reduces violence tremendously as Rever Maupin points out in the video. But most people think they quote "have my rights"... and that is true...as long as you comply!

Complied and was killed.

Stonewall Riots

Complied and was killed.

How do you know he was complying? Were you there? Were the cameras running NO!
WE don't know. Now here is NON-COMPLIANCE that caused death!
And yet idiots blame the police for the death!
NON-Compliance robbery by Michael Brown... he committed a crime...NON-COMPLIANCE!!!

Stonewall Riots

Complied and was killed.

How do you know he was complying? Were you there? Were the cameras running NO!

Now we are getting close to you being honest. He wasn't complying because he was black right?

The officer has been indicted for murder.

This site is not a reflection of everyday reality. Nor are the absurdly hyped race stories we hear about in the daily drum beat called news.

Does racism/hate exist? Of course, always has & always will. It is SUBSTANTIALLY less than even 40 or 50 years ago.
The only reason it seems more prevalent is because of the 24/7 garbage called media.

This site is not a reflection of everyday reality. Nor are the absurdly hyped race stories we hear about in the daily drum beat called news.

Does racism/hate exist? Of course, always has & always will. It is SUBSTANTIALLY less than even 40 or 50 years ago.
The only reason it seems more prevalent is because of the 24/7 garbage called media.

I'd like to think that. I don't really. I believe it now has more avenues to be exposed than it once did. Is the younger generation less racist than those who came before them? I think so. I hope so.

Forum List

Back