How politics has divided families

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So this Uncle was not invited to his nieces wedding cuz he is a Trump supporter, and she said she would feel "unsafe" with him there

However, beforehand they seemed to have a good relationship.

Oh, and the niece expected a wedding gift despite snubbing him cuz that is how Progressives role. After all, they are entitled to all your money, plus they are all insane.

So this Uncle was not invited to his nieces wedding cuz he is a Trump supporter, and she said she would feel "unsafe" with him there

Oh, and the niece expected a wedding gift despite snubbing him cuz that is how Progressives role. After all, they are entitled to all your money, plus they are all insane.
If you think ardent Trumpers and cons are any different, you’re deluding yourself.

It’s the nature of the Uniparty.

People are jerks.

I don't think this is about politics as much as people being assholes to each other.

Uncle = Prolly a jerk

Niece = Prolly takes after her uncle

Before the blob came along, you used to think that elections were legitimate. Today, with zero proof to the contrary, your opinion is 180 degrees opposite.

Before the blob came along, you'd be repulsed at a mob of lowlife scum attacking the Congress. Today, you applaud it.

So yeah, I can see how a woman who used to trust someone now distrusts the same person because they now support the blob. He's turned decent people in to folks who act like garbage. Consult a mirror to see who I'm talking about.

Before the blob came along, you used to think that elections were legitimate. Today, with zero proof to the contrary, your opinion is 180 degrees opposite.

Before the blob came along, you'd be repulsed at a mob of lowlife scum attacking the Congress. Today, you applaud it.

So yeah, I can see how a woman who used to trust someone now distrusts the same person because they now support the blob. He's turned decent people in to folks who act like garbage. Consult a mirror to see who I'm talking about.
Apparently you don’t recall all the D politicians including St Hillary claiming Trump and Russia stole the 2016 election. It goes both ways my dear deluded D Party partisan.

STOP SUPPORTING THE UNIPARTY.

Apparently you don’t recall all the D politicians including St Hillary claiming Trump and Russia stole the 2016 election. It goes both ways my dear deluded D Party partisan.

Brother West thanks you. :)

This sounds like a bunch of BS to me. I tend to question the veracity of these sorts of advice columns and the letters supposedly sent to them.

The article didnt mention trump or the guys personal beliefs. But you did.
Becasue you are
O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
with the orange man. LOL

it is the liberals causing all this riff...................the entitled fuckers think they own the gd country.................liberals don't really get along with family

Yup. That's a progressive alright.

We don't discuss politics at family gatherings.
all of my conserv relatives and i use body and sign language along with facial expressions to discuss politics with each other....works great

sometimes we look like this...

This means...........boy........ i'd love to shag your neighbors wife.note the devious grin....very important

Of course they did.

Clinton- 65,853,514 votes.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.

Trump; “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference.

There has always been politics

What's newer is the insanity of the GOP and Trump

Of course they did.

Clinton- 65,853,514 votes.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.

Trump; “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference.
was that illegal you tds entitled fucking brat??....lololol.....bitch should be condemned to fucking death for that russia hoax

was that illegal you tds entitled fucking brat??....lololol.....bitch should be condemned to fucking death for that russia hoax
I know.
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference.

Why would the bitch be asking Russia..............For ANYTHING?

Having selective memory again?

Forum List

Back