How often do you think, when someone is called racist, they are innocent?

Do we even agree as a society as to what does, and does not, define racist behavior?

Calling someone racist is like calling someone fat. They will certainly be fatter than some, less fat that others. What you might consider to be fat would be quite svelte somewhere else.

Without an empirical measurement of racism (and calibrated lab equipment to measure it) any accusation of racism has to be theoretical.

Most of the time, 90% of the time they are called racist, I think they are innocent.

LoL, just have a discussion with IM2.
No thanks. Had a couple. Figured it out, about his shtick. Still not what I am talking about. I've met a lot of people in a lot of places, lots of different situations, good and bad, foreign and domestic. The only place I have met the didactic ones is in here, not out there. Maybe I am fortunate. Maybe the way I have carried myself and projected, inhibits them from ever being that candid in person. Possibly from always being in a position of responsibility and somewhat control, though I have always tended toward the least amount of control possible, probably the best amount to use. But, probably, most people in here don't talk and act this in public as they do in here, when it is not an anonymous Internet message board.

Quit Letting the Ruling Race Traitors Define Right and Wrong

Innocent of what? There's nothing automatically wrong with racism; it's part of the Survival Instinct. In many cases, racism is realism. It is a rational judgment based on a race's inferior behavior and uselessness to society. In the case of inferior races, their racism is part of the Death Wish.
They can only survive if they serve the superior races.
There is nothing rational at all about racism. In fact, racism is the lowest and most primitive form of collectivism that judges the individual not for his own actions, but for his genetic lineage. In this sense, the racist decides how to judge an individual even before they are born as their character is based on his view of the racial/ethnic group their ancextors happen to be of.

Human beings have no "survival instincts", we have to learn everything from scratch thriugh observation and experience. The only thing we are equipped with is the capacity to reason and choosing racism is to shut down one's reason and putting oneself in situations that may threaten one's survival such as rejecting health care because the doctor is of the wrong color or deciding to be friemds with the dude you know is a murderer because "at least he shares your skin tone".

White 6 I suppose it's all in how you define "Racist". Some would say everyone who is White is Racist. Others would say anyone who defines everything by skin color is Racist.
If You Disagree, It's Only Because of the Color of My Avatar

Thinking that skin color has anything to do with racial judgments is silly and insulting. When will we be allowed to see through such lame criticism? It's as retarded as saying that midgets can't play in the NBA only because of their Munchkin voices. It shows how much dumbing-down mind control affects us in that we allowed that demagogue MLK to get away with such a mindless self-serving speech. It definitely is about content of character, which undeniably proves the inferiority of Afram savages.

More analogies: If someone gets a tan, will people discriminate against him because of the color of his skin? If he then goes off looting and burning, can he use the excuse that his bad reputation is only caused by the fact that he got a tan? How can we survive in a society that allows such simple-minded explanations for social phenomena?

More analogies: If someone gets a tan, will people discriminate against him because of the color of his skin? If he then goes off looting and burning, can he use the excuse that his bad reputation is only caused by the fact that he got a tan? How can we survive in a society that allows such simple-minded explanations for social phenomena?
One thing about these times, it HAS stopped the excess tanning people used to do, to the detriment of their skin. Nobody at all wants to be tan these days.

What percent? I think about 70 to 80 percent of people called racist are innocent. If someone thinks it zero percent, they are either racist or wrong, if you think about it.
70 to 80 is way too low.
I would say more like 95%.
Racism is a funny thing, it is overstated to the point of absurdity, while at the same time not used enough against those who overuse it.

What percent? I think about 70 to 80 percent of people called racist are innocent. If someone thinks it zero percent, they are either racist or wrong, if you think about it.
I don't think in terms of innocent = non-racist, and guilty = racist.

People get to be racist if they want to; it's a hubristic that makes a whole lot of sense and keeps us safe. If people claim to be non-racist but avoid the black neighborhoods where all the crime is, they are fooling themselves and trying to fool everyone else.

Show me someone who really is non-racist, I'll show you someone who is about to be mugged and forced at gunpoint to withdraw money from her ATM to give her attacker, as a white woman was not far from here yesterday.

There is nothing rational at all about racism. In fact, racism is the lowest and most primitive form of collectivism that judges the individual not for his own actions, but for his genetic lineage. In this sense, the racist decides how to judge an individual even before they are born as their character is based on his view of the racial/ethnic group their ancextors happen to be of.

Human beings have no "survival instincts", we have to learn everything from scratch thriugh observation and experience. The only thing we are equipped with is the capacity to reason and choosing racism is to shut down one's reason and putting oneself in situations that may threaten one's survival such as rejecting health care because the doctor is of the wrong color or deciding to be friemds with the dude you know is a murderer because "at least he shares your skin tone".
There's NO way you could prove the ideas you've written about have any truth to them. They may express how YOU feel about race but there's no reason to believe anyone else should be forced to live as you believe they should live, or believe what YOU would have them believe.

Our feelings about race, imo, are so complicated that I doubt they'll ever be explained in any little set of pat statements.

The question of each person's racial preferences alone would be impossible to analyze in ANY 'one size fits all' set of rules.

Then there are our personal freedoms to consider. Should any bleeding hearted SJW - no matter how well intentioned - have anything at all to say about what other people think or believe about race? They can talk all they want. But no one has to listen to them, or take them seriously.

We all get only a single life to live. Who, in their right mind would allow another person to dictate how they should live it?

One thing about these times, it HAS stopped the excess tanning people used to do, to the detriment of their skin. Nobody at all wants to be tan these days.
Blueblood Doesn't Belong in the Red, White, and Blue

Maybe it's because they don't want to be discriminated against for the color of their skin! That's the required slavish and unthinking explanation the totalitarian Preppy race-traitors require us to parrot; it's as silly about race as it is about tanning. With their unearned power of Daddy's Money, they make us believe in make-believe. Their sponsored preacher, the vicious lowlife MLK, pushed that lame excuse for his race's inferior behavior.

What percent?
Impossible to guess.

Of course, there are very few "racists" in the classic definition that is used in dictionaries.

But there are a lot of African Americans and Asian Americans and Caucasian Americans and Hispanic Americans and Native Americans who really, really, really feel that OUR country would be better off if Caucasian Americans continue to be the majority. So, yes, maybe they are in that sense "racists."

Most racism comes from people over generalizing.

You see a topic like "Black college professor says she's glad whites die."

If you extrapolate what she said to all blacks, that's racism.
A headline like that is meant to antagonize and certainly does not speak well for the professor, if they even said it. But, people taking and paint it in broad brush generally across the population is the big problem, as it is more of a one off than generally true. Rash generalization are the true hob goblin of little minds.

Very rarely. Because you live to deny racism and you don't know the many ways racism manifests itself because you're too busy being racist.

75%.

It's a word used by inarticulate assholes to silence anyone who disagrees with them in a discussion about racial issues.

The word is now nearly worthless as a verbal weapon, because of its over-use. It seems to be used mostly by cowardly, self-righteous wimps these days.
Only inarticulate whites make this claim.

The sad take away is that it dilutes the word, racist.
It takes away from the true racism meaning.
Ends up just shooting themselves in the foot.
Actually, the only people overusing the word are the white racists.

We who actually face the racism know what it is.

The definition is clear and so the assumptions most of you have made primarily against blacks fit the definition.

Actually, the only people overusing the word are the white racists.

We who actually face the racism know what it is.

The definition is clear and so the assumptions most of you have made primarily against blacks fit the definition.
So says the board racist. You couldn't be more wrong.
idiot

Forum List

Back