How Nice: After 47 Years Of Marriage, Phil Robertson Buys His Wife A Wedding Ring

What a guy.

I finally watched some DD. From the days of Phil Donohue and Jerry Springer, I've wondered what makes people want to make total asses of themselves on national TV. And, why must he insult his wife so many times in every episode? Actually, to be fair, they all insult the wimmen and each other pretty constantly.

Its a really dumb show and meant for really dumb viewers but, in the end, they're like $arah Palin and other anti-America, anti-intelligent rw trailer trash crap on TV. They will always have their Party Of Stupid followers but they also serve to scare the smart people away.

Precisely why it's Obama's favorite show, shitstain!

Yes, your judgment value on his materialism habits are duly noted. It's a good thing we have your type around to place such judgments on people. Historically, it has led to fascinating outcomes.

Yes, women who want a ring to sanctify their wedding are just being materialistic

Meanwhile, Phil spares no money on Fishing Boats, guns and pickup trucks

Again, your judgment values on Phil's materialism are duly noted. Now, go fucking clean the toilet for your wife or something.

:rolleyes:

Well, no. The fishing boat is the same fishing boat he used when he was catching and selling fish in the town market. They live in the same house they lived in when the first moved to West Monroe. The pick up truck is clearly old and the only new gun to add to the collection was a replacement for a worn out and unfixable shotgun he got from his Pa.

It is hard for a venal and acquisitive public to realize that there are people who totally reject today's lifestyle and always will. In his own words, Phil Robertson is happiest living the same kind of lifestyle as someone did 200 years ago. He's quit jobs, walked out of an NFL offer, all because he doesn't want to live like that. That's why he can't be hurt by A&E and has no fear of what they do.

What a guy.

I finally watched some DD. From the days of Phil Donohue and Jerry Springer, I've wondered what makes people want to make total asses of themselves on national TV. And, why must he insult his wife so many times in every episode? Actually, to be fair, they all insult the wimmen and each other pretty constantly.

Its a really dumb show and meant for really dumb viewers but, in the end, they're like $arah Palin and other anti-America, anti-intelligent rw trailer trash crap on TV. They will always have their Party Of Stupid followers but they also serve to scare the smart people away.

Precisely why it's Obama's favorite show, shitstain!
Not to mention that 'Bobo' said he'd like to go hang out with the Robertsons. (IF! the polling shows 'Bobo' might get some of those 'Hillbilly' votes of course.) God I'd love to see a photo of 'Bobo'/Biden and 'The Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle wandering through the Rose garden in 'camo' carrying '410s'. Wait for it. We WILL see something like that. (like we'll see Hillary wearing dresses with HUGE flower prints coming out of S. Baptist churches speaking 'Ebonis' after 014.
What has really got 'Bobo's' handlers panties in a knot is the number of S. Baptist Blacks who are 100% against homosexuality.

47 years without a ring is a long time. It just goes to show that their marriage is a true bond and that material objects don't have to be bought to prove true love to your better half. On a side note, I have personally known a couple of guys who had wives that threatened to leave them because they wanted a 'rock' on their finger. The women were being selfish if you ask me.

Duck-Dynastys-Phil-Robertson-finally-bought-his-wife-a-wedding-ring.jpg

Phil Robertson Buys Wife Wedding Ring for Christmas

It's always nice to see that there is someone for everyone out there.

I wonder how long it will be before gays and blacks realize that no gays or blacks work for Duck Commander.

LOL That's really very funny.

I have written before that no one should be surprised that ignorant trailer trash would or did say the ugly and untrue crap that we've seen these jerks say. So, who would think that racist homophobic bigots would hire the very people they fear and hate and revile?

Pay attention to what they say. Its not just wimmen, blacks and gays they hate and fear. They hate God and they hate real Christians.

Real Christians will turn away from the hate they preach.

Isn't it amazing how the left has suddenly become experts on what makes a person a "Real Christian"?

Of course if you say you are a Christian and disagree with them, you aren't a "Real Christian".

I wonder how long it will be before gays and blacks realize that no gays or blacks work for Duck Commander.

I have written before that no one should be surprised that ignorant trailer trash would or did say the ugly and untrue crap that we've seen these jerks say. So, who would think that racist homophobic bigots would hire the very people they fear and hate and revile?

Pay attention to what they say. Its not just wimmen, blacks and gays they hate and fear. They hate God and they hate real Christians.

Isn't it amazing how the left has suddenly become experts on what makes a person a "Real Christian"?

Of course if you say you are a Christian and disagree with them, you aren't a "Real Christian".

Well that holds true for the right as well.

Even though Hitler professed to being Christian, hated Jews as Christians did historically and killed Jews as Christians did historically..

Most of you folks want nothing to do with this guy.

Why is that?

First it was Zimmerman, then it was Putin, now it's Phil Robertson, you guys sure do have alot of bromances for being straight men. I wonder who the next guy you guys will turn your adoring gaze to in 2014?

Here's a hint: He lives in a big White house and plays a lot of golf.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs]Obama Accused of Gay Sex, Drugs, and Murder - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like those Christians who claim Obama isn't a "Real Christian".

47 years without a ring is a long time. It just goes to show that their marriage is a true bond and that material objects don't have to be bought to prove true love to your better half. On a side note, I have personally known a couple of guys who had wives that threatened to leave them because they wanted a 'rock' on their finger. The women were being selfish if you ask me.

Duck-Dynastys-Phil-Robertson-finally-bought-his-wife-a-wedding-ring.jpg

Phil Robertson Buys Wife Wedding Ring for Christmas

As someone familar with Scripture as he is, I'm sure he knew a ring was not required to sanctify a marriage. Originally, it was merely a coin of low value, meant to symbollize how the husband would provide for his wife. Became a ring over time, but of course the Scripture never changed.

For myself, I'd simply ask my future bride, "Wanna expensive ring, or to not have to worry about bills for a few years?" :)

My wife's wedding ring is a simple band; she doesn't have an engagement ring. (I couldn't afford one and she had no interest in one.) Neither of us wear our wedding bands all that often. (Safety hazards at work.)

I am not really big on jewelry so if I ever get married, my wedding ring will be the only jewelry that I wear. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. My wedding ring doesn't have to be the most expensive one out there because in the end, it is just a thing.

Forum List

Back