How Nice: After 47 Years Of Marriage, Phil Robertson Buys His Wife A Wedding Ring

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
47 years without a ring is a long time. It just goes to show that their marriage is a true bond and that material objects don't have to be bought to prove true love to your better half. On a side note, I have personally known a couple of guys who had wives that threatened to leave them because they wanted a 'rock' on their finger. The women were being selfish if you ask me.

Duck-Dynastys-Phil-Robertson-finally-bought-his-wife-a-wedding-ring.jpg

Phil Robertson Buys Wife Wedding Ring for Christmas

Last edited:
I'm just now reading his book. They are an amazing couple. They still live in the same house they lived in when the boys were little. All those millions and they go to the grocery store once a month. There is nothing gays can do to Phil Robertson. Absolutely nothing. No wonder he has no fear in him.

What a guy.

I finally watched some DD. From the days of Phil Donohue and Jerry Springer, I've wondered what makes people want to make total asses of themselves on national TV. And, why must he insult his wife so many times in every episode? Actually, to be fair, they all insult the wimmen and each other pretty constantly.

Its a really dumb show and meant for really dumb viewers but, in the end, they're like $arah Palin and other anti-America, anti-intelligent rw trailer trash crap on TV. They will always have their Party Of Stupid followers but they also serve to scare the smart people away.

I'm just now reading his book. They are an amazing couple. They still live in the same house they lived in when the boys were little. All those millions and they go to the grocery store once a month. There is nothing gays can do to Phil Robertson. Absolutely nothing. No wonder he has no fear in him.

The boys, then:

Phil: High-school or college:

Handsome Phil, back in the day:

I wonder how long it will be before gays and blacks realize that no gays or blacks work for Duck Commander.

They are a really amazing family. Phil has gone up a notch or ten in my opinion after reading his book. No wonder the community supports him unconditionally.

I wonder how long it will be before gays and blacks realize that no gays or blacks work for Duck Commander.

LOL That's really very funny.

I have written before that no one should be surprised that ignorant trailer trash would or did say the ugly and untrue crap that we've seen these jerks say. So, who would think that racist homophobic bigots would hire the very people they fear and hate and revile?

Pay attention to what they say. Its not just wimmen, blacks and gays they hate and fear. They hate God and they hate real Christians.

Real Christians will turn away from the hate they preach.

I have written before that no one should be surprised that ignorant trailer trash would or did say the ugly and untrue crap that we've seen these jerks say. So, who would think that racist homophobic bigots would hire the very people they fear and hate and revile?

Pay attention to what they say. Its not just wimmen, blacks and gays they hate and fear. They hate God and they hate real Christians.

Complete irony is certainly ironic, isn't it?

:lmao:

At the very least, Duddly, you get points for consistency in being a hypocritical, ignorant bigot.

We see how many have turned away from the truth that Phil Roberson spoke. It's not working out well is it.

I'll ask again. How long before someone like Jesse Jackson realizes that no gays or blacks work for Duck Commander? What should be done about it?

Yes, RWer, love and loyalty are bought at Tiffany's for around $1500 a pop.

:rolleyes:

Guy is a fucking millionaire and he finally gets around to buying his wife a ring. I guess his own toys are more important

Yes, your judgment value on his materialism habits are duly noted. It's a good thing we have your type around to place such judgments on people. Historically, it has led to fascinating outcomes.

47 years without a ring is a long time. It just goes to show that their marriage is a true bond and that material objects don't have to be bought to prove true love to your better half. On a side note, I have personally known a couple of guys who had wives that threatened to leave them because they wanted a 'rock' on their finger. The women were being selfish if you ask me.

Duck-Dynastys-Phil-Robertson-finally-bought-his-wife-a-wedding-ring.jpg

Phil Robertson Buys Wife Wedding Ring for Christmas

As someone familar with Scripture as he is, I'm sure he knew a ring was not required to sanctify a marriage. Originally, it was merely a coin of low value, meant to symbollize how the husband would provide for his wife. Became a ring over time, but of course the Scripture never changed.

For myself, I'd simply ask my future bride, "Wanna expensive ring, or to not have to worry about bills for a few years?" :)

Yes, your judgment value on his materialism habits are duly noted. It's a good thing we have your type around to place such judgments on people. Historically, it has led to fascinating outcomes.

Yes, women who want a ring to sanctify their wedding are just being materialistic

Meanwhile, Phil spares no money on Fishing Boats, guns and pickup trucks

Wow, you have passed rdean as the most ignorant poster on this forum. Wow

Yes, women who want a ring to sanctify their wedding are just being materialistic

Meanwhile, Phil spares no money on Fishing Boats, guns and pickup trucks

Again, your judgment values on Phil's materialism are duly noted. Now, go fucking clean the toilet for your wife or something.

:rolleyes:

What a guy.

I finally watched some DD. From the days of Phil Donohue and Jerry Springer, I've wondered what makes people want to make total asses of themselves on national TV. And, why must he insult his wife so many times in every episode? Actually, to be fair, they all insult the wimmen and each other pretty constantly.

Its a really dumb show and meant for really dumb viewers but, in the end, they're like $arah Palin and other anti-America, anti-intelligent rw trailer trash crap on TV. They will always have their Party Of Stupid followers but they also serve to scare the smart people away.

Funny since your talking points come from the total asses on MSNBC. Of course, I don't know that they can claim a national audience like DD. :dunno:

One DD episode brings in more viewers than an entire day of MSNBS shows.
Phil craps bigger than some of you LIB 'men who pee sitting down'.
Anyone bother ask Phils wife if she ever wanted a ring? No. That would be way too easy.
Go back to sitting in your 'onesies' like 'MOO' bought 'Bobo' for 'The Holiday Season'.

One DD episode brings in more viewers than an entire day of MSNBS shows.
Phil craps bigger than some of you LIB 'men who pee sitting down'.
Anyone bother ask Phils wife if she ever wanted a ring? No. That would be way too easy.
Go back to sitting in your 'onesies' like 'MOO' bought 'Bobo' for 'The Holiday Season'.

Yea...hillbilly women want no part of one of them high filut'n rings

Especially those that are multimillionaires

Forum List

Back