How Much WORSE Can it Get?

Meanwhile you are glued to the TV watching the latest made for TV melodrama that means NOTHING to the American people. Illegals flooding into the country, 100,000 people a year dying from Fentanyl and drug overdoses, inner cities turned into killing fields, 100 bucks per gas fillup at the gas station and you ignore it all.

Gas in Canada is nearly TWICE what you're paying.

Illegals are NOT "flooding into the country", Trump did NOTHING about drug addiction as President, and the entire country clings to the guns which are fueling the violence.

I don't ignore any of it, because none of this shit is happening in Canada where I live.

Why doesn't a psychiatrist or neurologist administer a cognitive test? A clean bill of health would do wonders for Democrats on election day. Well?

You wouldn't believe the results of the test even if one was given. You persist in believing Trump was a great President, despite the obvious evidence of his cognitive decline.

Illegals are NOT "flooding into the country", Trump did NOTHING about drug addiction as President, and the entire country clings to the guns which are fueling the violence.

I don't ignore any of it, because none of this shit is happening in Canada where I live.
You live in Canada, I have lived 70 miles from the Southern border for most of my life and YOU are going to tell ME that illegals are NOT flooding into MY country? Enjoy your 10 dollar a gallon gas.

President Trump can truly say he never got inflation this bad. In fact the simple gas prices. Only a matter of time before we see on TV people losing their houses and places to stay. The Biden Depression.

Do not blame President Biden, blame the Republican caucus.

Oh he is wayyyyyyyyyyyy past that.
Have you taken Psychology 101? How about any parent or grandparent to suffer Dementia? Do you know what it is?

Dementia is a chronic or persistent disorder of the mental processes caused by brain disease or injury and marked by memory disorders, personality changes, and impaired reasoning.

Now that being a good liberal I've provided some insight into this topic, just for you. Maybe someday you will research a response and not post some silly and obnoxious comment of someone you don't know and have never spent any time with.

Last edited:
You wouldn't believe the results of the test even if one was given. You persist in believing Trump was a great President, despite the obvious evidence of his cognitive decline.
Trump took a cognitive test and passed. Trump and Obama had the same doctor. He said there's something wrong with Biden. This is elder abuse, and you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Have you taken Psychology 101? How about any parent or grandparent to suffer Dementia? Do you know what it is?

Dementia is a chronic or persistent disorder of the mental processes caused by brain disease or injury and marked by memory disorders, personality changes, and impaired reasoning.

Now that being good liberal I've provided some insight into this topic. Maybe someday you will research a response and not post some silly and obnoxious comment of someone you don't know and have never spent and time with.
My father and mother in law both had dementia. Saw it up close. Biden has dementia.

Trump took a cognitive test and passed. Trump and Obama had the same doctor. He said there's something wrong with Biden. This is elder abuse, and you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

NO ONE has said there is ANYTHING wrong with Biden other than FOX News hosts and others on the right.

Trump said he passed the test. The doctor said NOTHING about it.

Meanwhile you are glued to the TV watching the latest made for TV melodrama that means NOTHING to the American people. Illegals flooding into the country, 100,000 people a year dying from Fentanyl and drug overdoses, inner cities turned into killing fields, 100 bucks per gas fillup at the gas station and you ignore it all.
At Least Trump (the Mean Orange Man) is Not president.. :cool:

"none of this shit is happening in Canada where I live."
Then why the hell are you commenting here?
Doesn't Canada have forums where you post your uninformed bullshit?

Now that being a good liberal I've provided some insight into this topic, just for you. Maybe someday you will research a response and not post some silly and obnoxious comment of someone you don't know and have never spent any time with.
But she does have eyes and ears and that's all anyone with an open mind (read not you) needs to see that Joey's cognitive abilities are clearly diminished.

"none of this shit is happening in Canada where I live."
Then why the hell are you commenting here?
Doesn't Canada have forums where you post your uninformed bullshit?

Because when the USA sneezes, the rest of the world gets a cold!

Because Americans continue to meddle in Canadian politics - NRA, Trucker Convoy, attempts to erode our health care laws.

Congratulations on your thoroughly thought out decision to move to Canada and contribute to their national consumption problem.
Bring gold, though, Xiden "Dollars" aren't worth much these dayhs.

Forum List

Back