Trump

Nope

Dec 4, 2016
My biggest fear with this administration. A leader with a wreckless, foolish mouth is going to make verbal abuse popular when we have done so much work gathering resources to have it recognized and treated. All of the anti bullying work that has been done is going to go completely ass backwards. Especially in race relations

My biggest fear with this administration. A leader with a wreckless, foolish mouth is going to make verbal abuse popular when we have done so much work gathering resources to have it recognized and treated. All of the anti bullying work that has been done is going to go completely ass backwards. Especially in race relations

All of the anti-bullying work you are referring to is a bunch of sissified garbage. Instead of teaching children in our schools to be victims when someone picks on them they should be taught to stand up and fight for themselves because that is how the real world works

Ding dong, political correctness is dead. We can once again call a spade a spade.

When your kids become suicidal, please have them checked into the psych ward

Norway is now encouraging children physically to 'punish' bullies who bully.

75% of the suicide victims in this country were white males. Suck it up, be a man. Don't express shit. Right? Most of them were young men. Deal with it. Don't be sissified. I'm purposely being a dick so you can see how you look

All of the anti-bullying work you are referring to is a bunch of sissified garbage. Instead of teaching children in our schools to be victims when someone picks on them they should be taught to stand up and fight for themselves because that is how the real world works
He was talking about the pos bully chump you gd bigots support You're all bullies and need a good smackdown

Ding dong, political correctness is dead. We can once again call a spade a spade.
OK then you and your pub traitors are all bigots bullies and racists Is that calling a spade a spade?

You're mistaken

Hillary didn't win

Melania said her goal as First Mistress is going to be to address online bullying. That family just came to troll the fucking planet, and they're not even pretending otherwise.

OK then you and your pub traitors are all bigots bullies and racists Is that calling a spade a spade?

No, it's a sign of your ignorance

Oh my god that's some funny shit. You missed your calling. HBO should give you your own special

Stupid. Hide now while you can.

Nope, bullies gonna be bullied, because they are alt right snowflakes.

Unlike you, I don't have to hide behind a computer screen to call anyone names. I'm ready to give you my address so that you can do that face to face and see what happens

Unlike you, I don't have to hide behind a computer screen to call anyone names. I'm ready to give you my address so that you can do that face to face and see what happens
Not too worry. Mikey is a scaredy.

So then the abused are gonna be the ones doing the abusing?? And it keeps going back and forth. And then what? We all end up dead

Not too worry. Mikey is a scaredy.
I guessed

So then the abused are gonna be the ones doing the abusing?? And it keeps going back and forth. And then what? We all end up dead
No, it won't. The bullies are cowards, and will sit down and be quiet once they realize the consequence of being bullies.

Forum List

Back