How much respectable Racism will you give me?

Bruh. Respectfully, I don't need shit from them. I don't need their acknowledgement in any of those things. That's your problem. They have you convinced that you need them. It's then that they have you right where they want you.

We need the Mexicans, we need the Asians , we need the people ;in your mind the race only needs itself; you think its a problem for the races to need each other ; it is too late for you , your too far gone. Take your place among the Black Klan. Just another short sighted person.
Whites may need us be we dont need them. We were here before they mutated and became white. We got along just fine prior to the appearance of whites. Since the day they crawled from the caves they have been a plague upon the human race. If all whites dropped dead this moment human life would go on. Their genes are recessive. If all Black/African descended people died out the human race would die out without our genes.

I have no problem working with other races but that requires 2 things. One of which we cannot control. The other race should want to work together and Blacks should be unified first.

I am just an average Black man, but I am wondering am I allowed to dislike what some Whites do, and I not be labeled a racist? You know , how much leverage will you give me before you start throwing the racist book at me? Or is the book thrown at me in every situation automatically? Can I have some actual agreement from Whites that yes, I am seeing actual racism in this example? Can I have a respect in my racism?

Can you say, "You know Mike, your right, that's just not cool what that policeman did." He did not have to shoot that man 15 times. 3 times may have been enough , 6 times - okay, the threat is over , 9 times, okay, nothing to fear, but if he shoots this man 15 times and I call him a racist , will I be called a racist because I see racism in this over kill?

When I see racism , will that be respected?

Many Blacks are arrested because of" Racial Profiling ",there is a wave of patterns where if it fits , then the person is almost guilty during the arrest.

What about the pattern of thinking which I see in many Whites which lead their minds into thinking Blacks are guilty before their day in court. The obvious patterns; even here online , a discussion board, White people start talking and you can see it right off ; the black person is guilty! Needs no charge ,just lock them up!

Can I say this without being labeled a racist?

Even when we see racism its often not respected.

DIsagreement is fine.

When you assume racism is the cause of what you don't like?

NOt fine.

And it's worst because of the Boy Cried Wolf abuse of "Racism" by the left over the last 60 years.

If you can't defend your case based on it's merits without calling some one racist, then you can't defend hour case based on it's merits.

For a period ,I think we need to tolerate level of racism, I call it "Respectable Racism", and that mostly in us old folks.

Racism is old school, I am old school; back in my day some of us did racism with respect.

Racism, by definition, requires that you are judging people, based on their race, to be inferior.

One can have plenty of respectful disagreement, without saying the other person is wrong because of their race.

I had strong disagreements with Obama, on just about everything. None of it was because of his skin color, but because of the color of his ideology, ie deep pink, imo.

Well I understand, we should persue that thin line between race and racism. If possible , even remove race from racism. I can disagree with another person without race being involved; but if it becomes involved , then continue with respect.

Thanks to generations of abuse of that accusation by the left, any time you do, any non guilt wallowing white person will be hard pressed to listen past that point.

Some of them will listen, we just have to not waste our words. People are not machines ; we can control the evolution of machines and increase their power and use as we build ; but we need time to mend and build on human relations. Now is a fragile time , the racism is here , the damage already done. But we are trying to navigate through it , because the racism is thick and world wide. In my view , we have to know how to tolerate our racism and others ; with respect. No need to deny its there ,but keep it in a respectful place.

Like anger; you control it , manage it , all the while knowing it is there underneath. So give me respect as you see me control my anger, ( or my racism). I come to the table knowing what racism is like and what it can do; I have "Racism Experience', you have racism experience and yours is also under control , we can use racism to our advantage and it can become a resource; the knowledge of it can help us avoid the results of it unleashed on the populace.

The person who created this post is trying to make sense out of nonsense.

While I have seen racism, most of what is called racism today are things people don't like and they call it racism.

The person who created this post is trying to make sense out of nonsense.

Oh come now ,what sense would it make to make sense out of nonsense?

But lets try for a few pages and see what happens.

Bruh. Respectfully, I don't need shit from them. I don't need their acknowledgement in any of those things. That's your problem. They have you convinced that you need them. It's then that they have you right where they want you.

We need the Mexicans, we need the Asians , we need the people ;in your mind the race only needs itself; you think its a problem for the races to need each other ; it is too late for you , your too far gone. Take your place among the Black Klan. Just another short sighted person.
Whites may need us be we dont need them. We were here before they mutated and became white. We got along just fine prior to the appearance of whites. Since the day they crawled from the caves they have been a plague upon the human race. If all whites dropped dead this moment human life would go on. Their genes are recessive. If all Black/African descended people died out the human race would die out without our genes.

I have no problem working with other races but that requires 2 things. One of which we cannot control. The other race should want to work together and Blacks should be unified first.

Your not leaving me much room to respect your racism. In my view, when any race on earth decides they don't need another race on earth, then their racism has become as large as the earth. Where can one go from that point of view? From that extreme , other extremes can be born ; like eliminating races from the earth.

I am just an average Black man, but I am wondering am I allowed to dislike what some Whites do, and I not be labeled a racist? You know , how much leverage will you give me before you start throwing the racist book at me? Or is the book thrown at me in every situation automatically? Can I have some actual agreement from Whites that yes, I am seeing actual racism in this example? Can I have a respect in my racism?

Can you say, "You know Mike, your right, that's just not cool what that policeman did." He did not have to shoot that man 15 times. 3 times may have been enough , 6 times - okay, the threat is over , 9 times, okay, nothing to fear, but if he shoots this man 15 times and I call him a racist , will I be called a racist because I see racism in this over kill?

Many Blacks are arrested because of" Racial Profiling ",there is a wave of patterns where if it fits , then the person is almost guilty during the arrest.

What about the pattern of thinking which I see in many Whites which lead their minds into thinking Blacks are guilty before their day in court. The obvious patterns; even here online , a discussion board, White people start talking and you can see it right off ; the black person is guilty! Needs no charge ,just lock them up!

I judge people based on their actions. The color of their skin is immaterial. To my mind racism is a sign of infantile thought patterns.

The color of peoples skin, in my view, is not immaterial , but I totally agree that racism has thought patterns that some of which are childish. I see nothing wrong with pride in a race, only the perversion of that pride is infantile.

While I support your desire to celebrate your race I don't find anything other than the human race as a whole something to celebrate on a personal level. The sooner we can change the paradigm of racial based thinking, the sooner the human race will evolve into something better.

Well see I relate to both. I relate to the human race evolving into more neutral based beings where race means nothing; ( which I think God is offering ), and I relate to being Black and proud of being Black , because I lived through the years where Whites oppressed that in Blacks for years.

When you say "the Whites" you lose me and every other thinking person as well. It wasn't "the Whites" who were doing unspeakable things to black people. It was a few bad actors (and you must also acknowledge that blacks have done worse to blacks than the white man ever has) who were in positions of power and who did likewise evil things to the white people under their control.

It isn't a "blacks are good, whites are evil" proposition. It is a "there are some really fucked up people who do terrible things to people they don't like" paradigm.

Your not leaving me much room to respect your racism. In my view, when any race on earth decides they don't need another race on earth, then their racism has become as large as the earth. Where can one go from that point of view? From that extreme , other extremes can be born ; like eliminating races from the earth.
I didnt decide this. Its a fact known to even white people. This is why they have melanin conferences every year and why melanin is more valuable than gold. Their genes would not be able support the existence of the human race. They need the dominant genes of Black people. Its probably one of the reasons they havent dropped a nuke on the continent of Africa yet.

I judge people based on their actions. The color of their skin is immaterial. To my mind racism is a sign of infantile thought patterns.

The color of peoples skin, in my view, is not immaterial , but I totally agree that racism has thought patterns that some of which are childish. I see nothing wrong with pride in a race, only the perversion of that pride is infantile.

While I support your desire to celebrate your race I don't find anything other than the human race as a whole something to celebrate on a personal level. The sooner we can change the paradigm of racial based thinking, the sooner the human race will evolve into something better.

Well see I relate to both. I relate to the human race evolving into more neutral based beings where race means nothing; ( which I think God is offering ), and I relate to being Black and proud of being Black , because I lived through the years where Whites oppressed that in Blacks for years.

When you say "the Whites" you lose me and every other thinking person as well. It wasn't "the Whites" who were doing unspeakable things to black people. It was a few bad actors (and you must also acknowledge that blacks have done worse to blacks than the white man ever has) who were in positions of power and who did likewise evil things to the white people under their control.

It isn't a "blacks are good, whites are evil" proposition. It is a "there are some really fucked up people who do terrible things to people they don't like" paradigm.
I disagree. When you say whites you are generalizing. You cannot dispute whites have carried out more unspeakable atrocities directly or indirectly connected to racism than any other people on the planet. Does that mean every single white person is like that? No. However, those things could not have gone on without the support of other whites be it passive or active.

I will not acknowledge that blacks have done far worse to blacks than the white man ever has ; I'll do no such thing. Blacks have never hung 200 blacks; you know when you lynch me in front of my wife and children, you have murdered me and raped their lives forever. You go too far with your assumptions.

I didnt decide this. Its a fact known to even white people. This is why they have melanin conferences every year and why melanin is more valuable than gold. Their genes would not be able support the existence of the human race. They need the dominant genes of Black people. Its probably one of the reasons they havent dropped a nuke on the continent of Africa yet.
The queen of racial delusion has had a movement.

I will not acknowledge that blacks have done far worse to blacks than the white man ever has ; I'll do no such thing. Blacks have never hung 200 blacks; you know when you lynch me in front of my wife and children, you have murdered me and raped their lives forever. You go too far with your assumptions.

No? They only hacked 800,000 to death with machetes. You need to get some knowledge under your belt my friend. Here in the States the blacks are killing blacks at a rate orders of magnitude greater than the whites ever did.

THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE

The Rwandan Genocide - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

I disagree. When you say whites you are generalizing. You cannot dispute whites have carried out more unspeakable atrocities directly or indirectly connected to racism than any other people on the planet. Does that mean every single white person is like that? No. However, those things could not have gone on without the support of other whites be it passive or active.

Bullshit. Hutu and Tutsi. Matabele, Masai, Zulu and pretty much any other tribe they decide they didn't like. They almost completely eradicated the pygmy's. Face it dude the blacks are every bit as disgusting as any other group they decide they don't like. You're not special.

IMO, blacks are in pretend land when it comes to themselves. Look at the nightmare that is Chicago.

Bullshit. Hutu and Tutsi. Matabele, Masai, Zulu and pretty much any other tribe they decide they didn't like. They almost completely eradicated the pygmy's. Face it dude the blacks are every bit as disgusting as any other group they decide they don't like. You're not special.
Yes your post is bullshit. Even if the tribes you mentioned had not been at war due to white people and their actions the numbers are far far less than what whites have done on a global scale.

No? They only hacked 800,000 to death with machetes. You need to get some knowledge under your belt my friend. Here in the States the blacks are killing blacks at a rate orders of magnitude greater than the whites ever did.

THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE

The Rwandan Genocide - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

I was referring to the American situations, and Blacks never hung other Blacks at the rate Whites did it, not according to my knowledge of American history. But if you need to widen the scope and range of the discussion to tilt the scale away from Whites and put it back on Blacks, I understand your need to do that. Of course if I wanted to I could go off on a tandrum and try to prove that the White man has been a worse killer than the Black man in history , but I grow tired of such useless debates; my interest is how much respect will you give my racism ; judging from the direction your going off on , not much I assume.

Forum List

Back