How much respectable Racism will you give me?

While I support your desire to celebrate your race I don't find anything other than the human race as a whole something to celebrate on a personal level. The sooner we can change the paradigm of racial based thinking, the sooner the human race will evolve into something better.

Well see I relate to both. I relate to the human race evolving into more neutral based beings where race means nothing; ( which I think God is offering ), and I relate to being Black and proud of being Black , because I lived through the years where Whites oppressed that in Blacks for years.

When you say "the Whites" you lose me and every other thinking person as well. It wasn't "the Whites" who were doing unspeakable things to black people. It was a few bad actors (and you must also acknowledge that blacks have done worse to blacks than the white man ever has) who were in positions of power and who did likewise evil things to the white people under their control.

It isn't a "blacks are good, whites are evil" proposition. It is a "there are some really fucked up people who do terrible things to people they don't like" paradigm.
I disagree. When you say whites you are generalizing. You cannot dispute whites have carried out more unspeakable atrocities directly or indirectly connected to racism than any other people on the planet. Does that mean every single white person is like that? No. However, those things could not have gone on without the support of other whites be it passive or active.

Bullshit. Hutu and Tutsi. Matabele, Masai, Zulu and pretty much any other tribe they decide they didn't like. They almost completely eradicated the pygmy's. Face it dude the blacks are every bit as disgusting as any other group they decide they don't like. You're not special.
Yes your post is bullshit. Even if the tribes you mentioned had not been at war due to white people and their actions the numbers are far far less than what whites have done on a global scale.

How can a race be so great, as you claim the black race is, yet be controlled by such a small minority? Face it dude, your whole meme is ridiculous. The facts are the blacks have preyed on the blacks since before the white man ever reared his ugly head in Africa. That is born out by archaeological fact many times over. Your feeling of racial superiority is based on an infantile belief system that is not supported by any fact.

Blacks are no better than whites, or Asians, or Hispanics. There are bad people in every racial group, always have been, and will always be.

While I support your desire to celebrate your race I don't find anything other than the human race as a whole something to celebrate on a personal level. The sooner we can change the paradigm of racial based thinking, the sooner the human race will evolve into something better.

Well see I relate to both. I relate to the human race evolving into more neutral based beings where race means nothing; ( which I think God is offering ), and I relate to being Black and proud of being Black , because I lived through the years where Whites oppressed that in Blacks for years.

When you say "the Whites" you lose me and every other thinking person as well. It wasn't "the Whites" who were doing unspeakable things to black people. It was a few bad actors (and you must also acknowledge that blacks have done worse to blacks than the white man ever has) who were in positions of power and who did likewise evil things to the white people under their control.

It isn't a "blacks are good, whites are evil" proposition. It is a "there are some really fucked up people who do terrible things to people they don't like" paradigm.

I will not acknowledge that blacks have done far worse to blacks than the white man ever has ; I'll do no such thing. Blacks have never hung 200 blacks; you know when you lynch me in front of my wife and children, you have murdered me and raped their lives forever. You go too far with your assumptions.

No? They only hacked 800,000 to death with machetes. You need to get some knowledge under your belt my friend. Here in the States the blacks are killing blacks at a rate orders of magnitude greater than the whites ever did.

THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE

The Rwandan Genocide - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

I was referring to the American situations, and Blacks never hung other Blacks at the rate Whites did it, not according to my knowledge of American history. But if you need to widen the scope and range of the discussion to tilt the scale away from Whites and put it back on Blacks, I understand your need to do that. Of course if I wanted to I could go off on a tandrum and try to prove that the White man has been a worse killer than the Black man in history , but I grow tired of such useless debates; my interest is how much respect will you give my racism ; judging from the direction your going off on , not much I assume.

No. They don't hang them, they just shoot, stab, and otherwise butcher them. Once again, at a rate far higher than any white group has ever done. And that is for ALL of the history of this country.

And you are correct. I don't respect racism of any sort. Racism is by its very nature divisive, and destructive. It leads to chaos and mass murder. I believe that mankind is better than that. Clearly, you don't.

I disagree. When you say whites you are generalizing. You cannot dispute whites have carried out more unspeakable atrocities directly or indirectly connected to racism than any other people on the planet. Does that mean every single white person is like that? No. However, those things could not have gone on without the support of other whites be it passive or active.

Bullshit. Hutu and Tutsi. Matabele, Masai, Zulu and pretty much any other tribe they decide they didn't like. They almost completely eradicated the pygmy's. Face it dude the blacks are every bit as disgusting as any other group they decide they don't like. You're not special.
Yes your post is bullshit. Even if the tribes you mentioned had not been at war due to white people and their actions the numbers are far far less than what whites have done on a global scale.

How can a race be so great, as you claim the black race is, yet be controlled by such a small minority? Face it dude, your whole meme is ridiculous. The facts are the blacks have preyed on the blacks since before the white man ever reared his ugly head in Africa. That is born out by archaeological fact many times over. Your feeling of racial superiority is based on an infantile belief system that is not supported by any fact.

Blacks are no better than whites, or Asians, or Hispanics. There are bad people in every racial group, always have been, and will always be.
Youre deflecting again which is a sure sign of frustration. What does control have to do with my point other than to highlight the fact that whites are not much more than savages? Saying Blacks preyed on Blacks has nothing to do with racism. They were both Black. My point was that whites have done more harm to the human population based on race than any other single race on the planet. Thats a fact you cannot deflect from.

I will not acknowledge that blacks have done far worse to blacks than the white man ever has ; I'll do no such thing. Blacks have never hung 200 blacks; you know when you lynch me in front of my wife and children, you have murdered me and raped their lives forever. You go too far with your assumptions.

No? They only hacked 800,000 to death with machetes. You need to get some knowledge under your belt my friend. Here in the States the blacks are killing blacks at a rate orders of magnitude greater than the whites ever did.

THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE

I was referring to the American situations, and Blacks never hung other Blacks at the rate Whites did it, not according to my knowledge of American history. But if you need to widen the scope and range of the discussion to tilt the scale away from Whites and put it back on Blacks, I understand your need to do that. Of course if I wanted to I could go off on a tandrum and try to prove that the White man has been a worse killer than the Black man in history , but I grow tired of such useless debates; my interest is how much respect will you give my racism ; judging from the direction your going off on , not much I assume.

No. They don't hang them, they just shoot, stab, and otherwise butcher them. Once again, at a rate far higher than any white group has ever done. And that is for ALL of the history of this country.

And you are correct. I don't respect racism of any sort. Racism is by its very nature divisive, and destructive. It leads to chaos and mass murder. I believe that mankind is better than that. Clearly, you don't.
Again I disagree. Europe is known for its mass killing fields where whites fed on each other. Whites such as yourself may not want to claim that truth but it is there nonetheless.

IMO, blacks are in pretend land when it comes to themselves. Look at the nightmare that is Chicago.

I think there are a significant number of both Whites and Blacks in pretend land. Some people love living in pretend land. I recall one cartoon caption; there was a drunk drawn in this cartoon, he was sitting up against a wall in an alley. Eyes closed ,bottle empty but still in hand ; he was obviously passed out , but he was thinking , and the caption allowed us to see his only thoughts right before he passed out ," Sweet Oblivion." One of his only moments of peace.

And I can relate to that. Sleep did not use to mean much to me , but now bed time is one is one of my most favorite times; peace , quiet , and no human meddling.

How far can racism go before it comes out? Or before it has to be brought out? Again it falls to tolerance; the average everyday interactions we have with other races ,in average everyday places. We see and hear things that most of us would let pass; I mean racist things. Those one's you let go , some of those times its because you respect how the other person did it. You actually gave their racism respect.

If we could magnify that and teach our children how to do it , a lot of racial problems could be solved.

Think about the last time you did it. What happened?

Youre deflecting again which is a sure sign of frustration. What does control have to do with my point other than to highlight the fact that whites are not much more than savages? Saying Blacks preyed on Blacks has nothing to do with racism. They were both Black. My point was that whites have done more harm to the human population based on race than any other single race on the planet. Thats a fact you cannot deflect from.

I'm not frustrated in the slightest. The fact remains that blacks have murdered far more blacks in Africa than the white man ever did. By orders of magnitude. And that is what we have records for. We have no idea of the carnage that black has inflicted on black over the millenia. All the white man did was industrialize the killing. Add to that actual record keeping and yes, the white man has killed more than the black man. And, none of that holds a candle to the carnage inflicted by Mao on his people. His policies are responsible for the murder of at least 150 million people over the period of a decade.

What is the one common denominator among all of this? Correct...a person, who decides he doesn't like others so he orders his minions to kill them. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro, Mugabe, Omar al Bashir of Sudan, it is terrible individuals who order the killings. You ignore that simple fact.

THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE

Again I disagree. Europe is known for its mass killing fields where whites fed on each other. Whites such as yourself may not want to claim that truth but it is there nonetheless.

So is Africa dude. You are myopic in your opinion. The last two genocidal killings both occurred in Africa (Rwanda and Darfur). Just sayin...

How far can racism go before it comes out? Or before it has to be brought out? Again it falls to tolerance; the average everyday interactions we have with other races ,in average everyday places. We see and hear things that most of us would let pass; I mean racist things. Those one's you let go , some of those times its because you respect how the other person did it. You actually gave their racism respect.

If we could magnify that and teach our children how to do it , a lot of racial problems could be solved.

Think about the last time you did it. What happened?

One thing you did was show respect. We used to disagree with people , see their racism , but we gave them respect ,because they voiced their racism in a respectful manner. I may have disagreed with them ,but I "Felt what they were saying." I could honor some of their expression. People say racist things now , there is no honor in anything they say , no honor in how they choose to say it ; there is nowhere you can try and meet their thoughts ; like we used to say," I'll meet you half way", there is not even a half way meeting of the minds.

Some racism used to be " Considerate." Our racism had mannerism. If I scarred you and caused you to drop something , I picked it up. Our racism had regard. You had more hope if you went into a meeting with racist who had honor and respect and some regard for what you were saying.

History has taken a nasty curve and is leaving some of these ingredients out of the picture.

If you would look at things differently , so far in this thread , how much respectable racism would you give me?

Op I wondering where uv been, it's been a min. Ur racism is ur God given right whether I agree with it means nothing but it wouldn't stop me from respecting u. well I'll clarify as long as ur racism dosent harm others physical well being.

Op I wondering where uv been, it's been a min. Ur racism is ur God given right whether I agree with it means nothing but it wouldn't stop me from respecting u. well I'll clarify as long as ur racism dosent harm others physical well being.

I went on vacation to see my son in Atlanta. I think its better to admit to a level of racism within you , than to deny its even in you. And then just present your level of racism as a respectful level. I have racism in me; I mean its there , lurking inside of me. And its something I control, just like anything else inside of me.

When you deny something that is in you , your in denial. And I think a lot of people are in denial of their racism; because its politically correct to do that.

I went on vacation to see my son in Atlanta. I think its better to admit to a level of racism within you , than to deny its even in you. And then just present your level of racism as a respectful level. I have racism in me; I mean its there , lurking inside of me. And its something I control, just like anything else inside of me.

When you deny something that is in you , your in denial. And I think a lot of people are in denial of their racism; because its politically correct to do that.
Oh I agree no one immune to some level of racism.

I forgot to ask, how are you feeling I know you said you were dealing with some health issues.

I forgot to ask, how are you feeling I know you said you were dealing with some health issues.

I feel okay , just a little pain. I have a cancer, so it tends to give you a differing view of things.

If You can see my racism, and I can see yours ; and we both view each others levels of racism as respectable , we should be able to have interesting conversations on racism.

Forum List

Back