How much federal support should Florida receive for hurricane Ian?

The debt ceiling has been raised 31.4 million dollars. Every budget approval requires borrowing more money. The most recent budget is below. I am happy to educate you.
End of day, DeSantis is asking for government funds for help on hurricane recovery for Florida that he felt NY and NJ did not deserve because they added to the deficit. So does funds going to Florida. He is a hypocrite.

The largest increase the deficit by % and pure dollars, in one term, is under Donald Trump.

If I can be of further help, let me know.

How much federal support should Florida receive for hurricane Ian recovery? If it was not Florida and DeSantis was in charge, it would be safe to say nothing. While in congress, DeSantis voted against hurricane relief for Sandy. DeSantis is requesting federal funds for hurricane Ian recovery. Hypocrite?
That is how it is, too often, for Republicans. They want to cut funds unless it is for them.
As a person in the middle, the Republicans don't give enough and the Democrats give too much.

I would send as much aid as we have in our budget
But since DeSantis says we should not borrow money for disaster relief…..we should respect his wishes

I would send as much aid as we have in our budget
But since DeSantis says we should not borrow money for disaster relief…..we should respect his wishes
Makes sense. My understanding is congress just added to disaster relief funds in the new budget. I doubt DeSantis would have voted for the increase if he had a vote.

Makes sense. My understanding is congress just added to disaster relief funds in the new budget. I doubt DeSantis would have voted for the increase if he had a vote.
All Florida Republicans voted against that budget

How much federal support should Florida receive for hurricane Ian recovery? If it was not Florida and DeSantis was in charge, it would be safe to say nothing. While in congress, DeSantis voted against hurricane relief for Sandy. DeSantis is requesting federal funds for hurricane Ian recovery. Hypocrite?
That is how it is, too often, for Republicans. They want to cut funds unless it is for them.
As a person in the middle, the Republicans don't give enough and the Democrats give too much.

Fuck those 6 million Biden voters in Florida, huh?

Sounds good to me.

Hear that, Red State liberals….Blue State liberals hate DeSantis so much, they want YOU to suffer.

These are your comrades.

It sure is tempting to call De Santis on his BS and shaft him on his hypocrisy.

But that wouldn't be right, especially for the people of Florida.

No reason to get down in the mud with him. No pun intended.
I absolutely agree.

Republicans...and DiSantis in particular, would shaft people based on politics.

We Dems are not like that and shouldn't be.

It’s amazing how you morons keep running with this shit. Nobody voted against relief, it’s always the bullshit democrats add on to it. How fucking stupid do you need to be to keep this story up. A clean relief bill passed no problem.

Why don’t you retards pick better moments for your pork? That would be a better question. Can we expect a Florida relief bill without democrats adding stupid shit to it? I doubt it. You fuckers never pass on an emergency to get paid.

It’s amazing how you morons keep running with this shit. Nobody voted against relief, it’s always the bullshit democrats add on to it. How fucking stupid do you need to be to keep this story up. A clean relief bill passed no problem.

Why don’t you retards pick better moments for your pork? That would be a better question. Can we expect a Florida relief bill without democrats adding stupid shit to it? I doubt it. You fuckers never pass on an emergency to get paid.
Every time the Republicans get caught voting against something people want and need they start bleeting "pawk...pawk...there's pawk in it"

Like the Veterans Burn Pit Bill that had ZERO pork in it

It sure is tempting to call De Santis on his BS and shaft him on his hypocrisy.

But that wouldn't be right, especially for the people of Florida.

No reason to get down in the mud with him. No pun intended.
What are the odds you morons won’t try to attach some stupid shit to this bill. None. That’s the odds, fucking zero.

However, now the DeSantis has pre-embarrassed the fuck out of the democrats there’s a slight chance.

As much as they need.

This isn't about politics. This is about being an American.

More than Ukraine?

Every time the Republicans get caught voting against something people want and need they start bleeting "pawk...pawk...there's pawk in it"

Like the Veterans Burn Pit Bill that had ZERO pork in it
That bill was more than half pork. WTF are you talking about?

It’s the inflation reduction act all over again. Inflation reduction zero, new green deal gets all the cash.

Forum List

Back