How much federal support should Florida receive for hurricane Ian?

Makes sense. My understanding is congress just added to disaster relief funds in the new budget. I doubt DeSantis would have voted for the increase if he had a vote.
The entire Florida GOP House delegation voted against it

That bill was more than half pork. WTF are you talking about?

It’s the inflation reduction act all over again. Inflation reduction zero, new green deal gets all the cash.
The Burn Pit Bill?

Not a DOLLAR of pork in it. Nothing but aid for Vets

x,x,,x,c,c.jpeg

Fuck those 6 million Biden voters in Florida, huh?

Sounds good to me.

Hear that, Red State liberals….Blue State liberals hate DeSantis so much, they want YOU to suffer.

These are your comrades.
Biden wants to give Florida more money than their Republican congressman.
I am with you the heck with Biden, let their congressman determine.

God Bless those who help the victims of Ian. You are dumbass if you think they came from one demographics. I am sure they were Republicans, Democrats and Independents. I am sure they came from many religions. I am sure they came from many races. I am sure they were not all US citizens. I am sure you are what the problem with the US today.

How much federal support should Florida receive for hurricane Ian recovery? If it was not Florida and DeSantis was in charge, it would be safe to say nothing. While in congress, DeSantis voted against hurricane relief for Sandy. DeSantis is requesting federal funds for hurricane Ian recovery. Hypocrite?
That is how it is, too often, for Republicans. They want to cut funds unless it is for them.
As a person in the middle, the Republicans don't give enough and the Democrats give too much.
All they need. That money is going to Ukraine.

Republicans are wrong.

In fairness, they're not usually objecting to the emergency aid. They're objecting to all the bullshit that gets attached to the aid.
That's the EXCUSE they use for making unpopular votes . It's bullshit.

The Burn Pit Bill?

Not a DOLLAR of pork in it. Nothing but aid for Vets
Not until after the democrats were shamed so hard they had no choice. Go fuck yourself. Democrats are trash ass people. No amount of your lying ass bullshit can change that.

No I just think it's beyond stupid to keep repeating the same thing over and over you change no ones mind both sides are just preaching to their respective choir. If everyone is fine with putting their stupidity on display over and over and over fine carry on.
I feel you are putting your stupidity forward. I am not going to get in your way.

Not until after the democrats were shamed so hard they had no choice. Go fuck yourself. Democrats are trash ass people. No amount of your lying ass bullshit can change that.
We've been through this.

But zombie lies never die.

Not a DOLLAR of pork and never was

Missouri Mike is an example of an absolute simple minded dumbshit. He feels all Democrats are the same, all bad. I am guessing he feels all Republicans are great unless they say something negative about Trump. He is clueless about independents. He is too simple minded to know how to categorize them.
These are scary stupid people.

I feel you are putting your stupidity forward. I am not going to get in your way.
I'm not the one posting something that as already been posted about a dozen times thinking I'm going to get a different response that is pretty much the definition of stupid. Pointing out how stupid that is does not prevent you or anyone else from continuing to do so as I said in my previous response if you wish to keep doing this carry on.

Last edited:
I'm not the one posting something that as already been posted about a dozen times thinking I'm going to get a different response that is pretty much the definition of stupid. Pointing out how stupid that is does not prevent you or anyone else from continuing to do so as I said in my previous response if you wish to keep doing this carry on.
I will

Forum List

Back