How Much Do You Consume?

How much federal tax revenue monies do you think you consume in a calendar year?
The question should be, how much of the money the federal government took from me do I get back? A follow up question might be, how much of my money does the federal government spend other people without my permission?

Interesting that many here think they can tell us exactly how much undocumented persons (illegal aliens) costs us per year (an average of $6,700) but when asked how much they consume…they can’t tell us an amount.
Funny how I knew that this was a trap question, innit?

Not sure what a trap question is.
But if you’re going to claim you consume nothing, accusing others of consuming $6,700 is pretty dubious.

How much federal tax revenue monies do you think you consume in a calendar year?
The question should be, how much of the money the federal government took from me do I get back? A follow up question might be, how much of my money does the federal government spend other people without my permission?

You can start your own thread. I’m sure conservatives will be more receptive to complaining about that than admitting their figures about what others consume are total shit. Good luck.

Interesting that many here think they can tell us exactly how much undocumented persons (illegal aliens) costs us per year (an average of $6,700) but when asked how much they consume…they can’t tell us an amount.

But if you’re going to claim you consume nothing, accusing others of consuming $6,700 is pretty dubious.
I knew the question was being asked with deceptive and dishonest intent....It's what you lolberals do.

I knew the question was being asked with deceptive and dishonest intent....It's what you lolberals do.

That it reveals the dishonesty of the conservative argument is the only dishonesty involved.

You can start your own thread. I’m sure conservatives will be more receptive to complaining about that than admitting their figures about what others consume are total shit. Good luck.
The question you are trying to avoid is, am I getting back more than the federal government took from me or less?

The question you are trying to avoid is, am I getting back more than the federal government took from me or less?

Again, you can start your own thread on that topic. What I’m highlighting is that assigning figures to what others consume when you do not know what YOU consume is dubious. Good luck with your thread.

Look, all energy consumption is governed by the laws of physics and thermodynamics. Parasites in a system only make the system lose energy faster.

By the extent of your use of Federal parks and Federal roads.
STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

those numbers are govt numbers not people taking a guess at it....do they have a chart for us citizens?...

Again, you can start your own thread on that topic. What I’m highlighting is that assigning figures to what others consume when you do not know what YOU consume is dubious. Good luck with your thread.
That's exactly the question I addressed by asking if I am getting back more or less of what the federal government took from me and how much of my money is being spent on other people without my consent. You appear to believe federal tax revenues magically appear out of nowhere, that when the federal government gives me back some of my money it is a gift, but it is more appropriately considered partial reparations for the money the federal government took from me, and if you didn't pay taxes, then everything you imagine you got from the federal government was in fact a gift from me, albeit forcibly extracted from me.

About $5. I go to the embassy once every two years or so.
Conservatives lack the honesty to consider the question, as it runs counter to wrongheaded rightwing dogma.

Or most on the right are just too ignorant and stupid to understand the question.

Forum List

Back