God Bless Trump's tax reduction

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I figured out my tax returns for 2018 and I will have to pay about $3,000 in less income tax than I did in 2017 with about the same income.

Of course I live in a low tax state so the decrease in tax rates were not offset by reductions in deductions so that is good.

That is $3,000 more I have to spend on things I want in the productive economy rather than have it go to some stupid corrupt bureaucrat to give away to a welfare queen or Illegal.

No wonder the economy is doing so well.

God bless Trumps.

Spend it on a notepad to remind yourself not to ever complain about deficit spending ever again.

Oh yeah. I started a thread about the labor shortage and I didn't realize how many posters came from D hellholes where there wasn't a labor shortage.

I figured out my tax returns for 2018 and I will have to pay about $3,000 in less income tax than I did in 2017 with about the same income.

Of course I live in a low tax state so the decrease in tax rates were not offset by reductions in deductions so that is good.

That is $3,000 more I have to spend on things I want in the productive economy rather than have it go to some stupid corrupt bureaucrat to give away to a welfare queen or Illegal.

God bless Trumps.

Ditto what he said about deficit spending.

IF the government got smaller by that percent it would be an accomplishment. Otherwise it is a stimulus plan. We'll have to debate if it is the right or wrong thing to do I suppose but yeah, no more making fun of Obama era deficits for you w/o putting on a hypocrisy hat.

Oh yeah. I started a thread about the labor shortage and I didn't realize how many posters came from D hellholes where there wasn't a labor shortage.

Wait, I don't know what counts as a D today and a R.

Are D's the ones for or against war? In 1939 it was the isolationist R's.

Are D's the ones for or against states rights? In 1861 it was the R's for big government.

Are D's for or against tarriffs?

Are D's for or against bailouts?

Are D's the party of the south or north?

Are D's the party of personal freedoms against big government?

Are R's just the ones in new neighborhoods who flee at the first sign of a minority or a gutter that needs repaired?

• Banned
Spend it on a notepad to remind yourself not to ever complain about deficit spending ever again.

The stupid Moon Bats never bitched about that asshole Obama's $10 trillion in debt so why should I bitch about Trump's debt?

If the government spends more money than it takes in then they should stop spending so much money, wouldn't you agree?

• Banned

If you are worried about the deficit then be sure to send the government some extra money when you are doing your tax returns this year. Put your money where your mouth is for a change.

If you are worried about the deficit then be sure to send the government some extra money when you are doing your tax returns this year. Put your money where your mouth is for a change.

Occupied paying taxes?

I laughed!

Just finished roughing my taxes out, the "tax cut" didn't save me anything, basically the same as last year. somewhat disappointed, but nothing I can do about it.

Just finished roughing my taxes out, the "tax cut" didn't save me anything, basically the same as last year. somewhat disappointed, but nothing I can do about it.

The lower tax brackets means less taxes for everybody.

However, some of the deductions have been capped so in some cases not being able to take all the deductions will offset the reductions in rates. Looks like that is what happened to you.

In my case being retired and having a paid off mortgage and living in a low tax state and not having high property taxes or state income tax I never surpassed the caps so that is why I made out with a $3K reduction.

God bless Trumps.
Damn right.

Wait, I don't know what counts as a D today and a R.

Are D's the ones for or against war? In 1939 it was the isolationist R's.

Are D's the ones for or against states rights? In 1861 it was the R's for big government.

Are D's for or against tarriffs?

Are D's for or against bailouts?

Are D's the party of the south or north?

Are D's the party of personal freedoms against big government?

Are R's just the ones in new neighborhoods who flee at the first sign of a minority or a gutter that needs repaired?
D’s are against white people.

Forum List

Back