How Much Do You Consume?

You mean willingly, or instances where I'm given no choice in the matter?

So you're position is that you don't have control over what you consume? Interesting.
Hmm... no? His position is that he has no control over federal spending, which was the question of the OP.

Uh no. That is not what the question was.
That's how it read to me....Purposely vague bait.

That's because you're nothing more than a useless troll, committed to derailing every conversation into irrational gibberish.

What I'm trying to figure out is, how this question is relevant. Most of the things government does are things everyone gets benefit from. We all have access to roads and postal service, the tsa, military protection, among other things.

Really, however, the actual answer to the question on how much we consume of government benefits is 0.

Those two statements are diametrically opposed..and pretty stupid
So, you cut off the rest of my post. If you would have not have altered my post, you would have shown that the net benefit from government is 0 because every service it provides is paid for by the taxpayer.

I get very little out of the government but I pay a ton of taxes.

I pay into the Highway Trust Fund when I buy fuel and buy things where the cost of distribution is in the cost of the product. That is fine. After all, roads don't build themselves.

I get a national defense and that is fine.

I get police protection, fire protection and courts and that is fine.

Mostly everything else that I pay tens of thousands of dollars for each year in taxes is a waste of money.

I sure as hell don't need to paying my money to be given away to somebody else.

I sure don't need the stupid government bureaucracies that cost a ton of money but produces nothing of value.

I need about 1/4th to 1/3rd the amount of government that I am forced to pay for.

Forum List

Back