How morally bankrupt can people be?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A few days ago two black men attacked a woman as she put her baby in the car in an apparent attempt to steal the car. An Iraq veteran came to her aid and was critically wounded by gunshot. Another good Samaritan pulled his weapon and killed one of the attackers. The other one fled the scene.

Last night the thugs family held a PUBLIC CANDLIGHT VIGIL for the dead criminal. The criminal that hit the woman over the head & critically wounded an Iraq veteran.

Thug got what he had coming. The other coward ran. Let the thugs family cry, I have no sympathy for the thug or his family.

The candlelight vigil is the first step to 'justice'

....or that fat settlement check

Radio is now reporting that the police had to be called because the "vigil" was becoming hostile between vigil goers & passers by

The Iraq vet is an independent landscaping contractor. He has no insurance. Part of his nose was shot off. Cheek bone shattered & ear damage. Also a gunshot shattered his wrist & left nerve damage. One shot through his chest which lodged in his shoulder blade as well as broke it.
This hero will need AT LEAST 6 months of recovery time & likely multiple surgeries. Please consider giving to the gofund me page started on his behalf. The link was offered earlier by mdk

A few days ago two black men attacked a woman as she put her baby in the car in an apparent attempt to steal the car. An Iraq veteran came to her aid and was critically wounded by gunshot. Another good Samaritan pulled his weapon and killed one of the attackers. The other one fled the scene.

Last night the thugs family held a PUBLIC CANDLIGHT VIGIL for the dead criminal. The criminal that hit the woman over the head & critically wounded an Iraq veteran.

public did not throw rotten food at them?

We're warped. Our priorities are completely off the rails, we'll drop our standards at the slightest provocation, and not many seem to care.
Ironic..
Hillary 2016 :rofl:
... and the two nominees we have chosen are a perfect reflection of our decaying standards.

Right?
yep. Thing is, you make it sound bad and then do it.
You bet, I haven't been able to stop it, so I'm a part of it. I could never deny that.

But at least I can see both sides.

Forum List

Back