How many white supremacists do you know? I know Zero, never have known one

White Supremacist is just a catch phrase of the left. When they use it, they think it's a mike drop and discussion is over.
there's only one think in your post I disagree with

"they think...."

ha ha... what a joke-a-rama...

I knew a white kid in high school who got beat up by some skinheads, but i never saw or met these skinheads. I also knew a guy from the south when I was in the Navy in the early 90's who said he once stumbled upon a KKK gathering at night when he was a kid.

Those are the closest encounters with white supremacists that ive had.

Seriously, this is just another of the left's made up bs

and people are falling for it, as some people (the dumb, the uneducated) always do...

Hopefully there are far more smart people in the US than dumb...

I know at least a handful of hardcore racists and white supremacists, although it's not like I associate with them.
They may be a dangerous lot ... But luckily, they are all over the age of 90 by now.

God bless the nurses that put up with their shit ... :love_ya4:

It’s difficult to identify them in person because they probably don’t want to announce that they’re white supremacists for obvious reasons.

In my opinion, their presence can be found more online where they’re more open to sharing what they really believe. The Buffalo shooter said that he was radicalized on 4chan.

We can probably identify some around this message board. For example:

“America would be a much better country without the Blacks and Browns.”

“If those Blacks killed in the grocery store by this White guy had not been killed by him they probably would have been killed by a Blackstreet thug sooner or later.”

Looks like the words of a white supremacist to me.

My older male relatives were all in the klan. In Alabama in the 70s they were everywhere. They used to be classified as a charitable non-profit and used to stand at major intersections in some of those towns demanding donations if you happened to get caught at the light. They recruited at our high school and had booths at the flea market where they sold literature, t-shirts and their own newspaper.

Years later I had the opportunity to meet another kind of White Supremacist as a sometime associate of the South Florida Pagans. The prison kind. Those guys were too scary for me.

These days those kind of people do not have to go join a club or wear some kind of outfit. They just lurk the right websites watch the correct TV channels and vote republican. They go to great pains to keep it all under wraps unless they know they are among friends.

I know at least a handful of hardcore racists and white supremacists, although it's not like I associate with them.
They may be a dangerous lot ... But luckily, they are all over the age of 90 by now.

God bless the nurses that put up with their shit ... :love_ya4:

I know a few but I have a lot of family in the Wilmington area kinda the Ohio capital of it. Even have some cousins that are but they are not invited to family functions. My favorite cousin Melissa has a brother that is one. I invite Melissa to things but Chris is aware to stay away. How the he'll they can be brother and sister is beyond me.

Seriously, this is just another of the left's made up bs

and people are falling for it, as some people (the dumb, the uneducated) always do...

Hopefully there are far more smart people in the US than dumb...

+
I’ve met quite a few. Far too many. Worst thing is, they’re proudly ignorant

I grew up in the hills of Kentucky and never met one. Only people i knew that hated blacks all hated the dumb, thug, criminal, no shower taking, ass sticking out because they don't pull up their pants, talking like an ignorant moron blacks. They didn't hate all blacks.

Phony Race and Politics is the only card the Dimm Party has in the absence of pro-active policies for the betterment of America.

Enjoy your Bi-Dung Administration!! :TH_WAY~113:

I’ve known some real ones , but I’ve known more Gay Men who liked em young ( some really young ) in my 62 years so far

At 57, I have met plenty of racist people in all colors.
But I have never known an actual "white supremacist". In the actual sense of the word.

Throughout the history of America, overwhelmingly, white supremacist have been registered Democrats, not Republicans.
And I say that with the full understanding that is not meaningful to today... just a very clear historical fact.

Forum List

Back