chauvin appeals conviction

Meanwhile, nobody can explain how George "Cry Baby" Floyd could talk and not breathe at the same time which is physically impossible. In fact the establishment insists Fent is extremely dangerous to everyone but Cry Baby Floyd since he had used it so much, he was somewhat immune. :heehee:

Meanwhile, nobody can explain how George "Cry Baby" Floyd could talk and not breathe at the same time which is physically impossible. In fact the establishment insists Fent is extremely dangerous to everyone but Cry Baby Floyd since he had used it so much, he was somewhat immune. :heehee:

Have you ever seen the medical people checking blood oxygen levels? Do you understand that low or restricted oxygen levels is in fact fatal?

But hey. Let’s talk about Fentanyl. How is it that none of the Medical Examiners would say it was the cause of death? I mean they should have been able to find one who was mercenary enough to make the claim right?

If you want to get serious and discuss how and why Chauvin was sacrificed by the police. I’ll be happy to. But demonstrably false assertions deserve only ridicule.

Have you ever seen the medical people checking blood oxygen levels? Do you understand that low or restricted oxygen levels is in fact fatal?

But hey. Let’s talk about Fentanyl. How is it that none of the Medical Examiners would say it was the cause of death? I mean they should have been able to find one who was mercenary enough to make the claim right?

If you want to get serious and discuss how and why Chauvin was sacrificed by the police. I’ll be happy to. But demonstrably false assertions deserve only ridicule.
over dose

And yet. Not one Medical Examiner declared that the cause of death. How is it that you seem so certain when not one actual Coroner would say so?
yes he did. then they made him change to go with there side. typical.

And yet. Not one Medical Examiner declared that the cause of death. How is it that you seem so certain when not one actual Coroner would say so?
The ME said Floyd's lungs were over 2X the normal weight for healthy lungs, because of the fluid that he drowned in.

He died of an OD and the full details of the autopsy weren't allowed to be entered into evidence.

The ME said Floyd's lungs were over 2X the normal weight for healthy lungs, because of the fluid that he drowned in.

He died of an OD and the full details of the autopsy weren't allowed to be entered into evidence.
yes true

Not what he actually said.

What he said was that it contributed. Of course he also said car exhaust contributed to the death. And he was the best the Defense could come up with.

Then he was cross examined and drove the nail into Chauvins coffin.

He never said anything you credit him with.

Forum List

Back