How many white supremacists are there?

Pretty much so
Most hide their beliefs because they are no longer accepted in society
The whole point of this transparent exercise (as with all of them) is to say that the race issue is overblown and not real and people should just shut up about it.

This, along with the opposite end of the issue doing what it does to contribute to the problem, is why we're light years from having "an honest conversation on race".

The two ends of this issue just feed into the other. Constantly. They fuckin' NEED each other.

Just read USMB
So you can't actually provide any examples of these scary "white supremacy" thoughts that you've just assured us are lurking out there, but hidden away and only a good witch-sniffing khazar has the ability to sniff out the inner thoughts, huh?

You proved me right: the number of white supremacists in the United States is exactly the number of enemies of the people there were in the USSR. Neither term is definable, they are terms used to demonize political opponents. You khazars hate white people, well, you hate everybody. Yours is a religion of unadulterated hatred for mankind. In Bolshevik Russia, the mere accusation of being an "enemy of the people" was enough at one point to warrant immediate execution on the spot. The Bolshevik khazars went on to murder 66 million Russian Christians. Their descendants, having nearly gotten total control of the United States are no doubt hoping to outdo their grandparents. You just use "white supremacist" to demonize instead of "enemy of the people."

If you can't think of any examples of these white supremacist beliefs (yet are sure are out there), I can suggest a country that really is supremacist maybe to help you get started.

So you can't actually provide any examples of these scary "white supremacy" thoughts that you've just assured us are lurking out there, but hidden away and only a good witch-sniffing khazar has the ability to sniff out the inner thoughts, huh?

You proved me right: the number of white supremacists in the United States is exactly the number of enemies of the people there were in the USSR. Neither term is definable, they are terms used to demonize political opponents. You khazars hate white people, well, you hate everybody. Yours is a religion of unadulterated hatred for mankind. In Bolshevik Russia, the mere accusation of being an "enemy of the people" was enough at one point to warrant immediate execution on the spot. The Bolshevik khazars went on to murder 66 million Russian Christians. Their descendants, having nearly gotten total control of the United States are no doubt hoping to outdo their grandparents. You just use "white supremacist" to demonize instead of "enemy of the people."

If you can't think of any examples of these white supremacist beliefs (yet are sure are out there), I can suggest a country that really is supremacist maybe to help you get started.
Just read USMB

The whole point of this transparent exercise (as with all of them) is to say that the race issue is overblown and not real and people should just shut up about it.

This, along with the opposite end of the issue doing what it does to contribute to the problem, is why we're light years from having "an honest conversation on race".

The two ends of this issue just feed into the other. Constantly. They fuckin' NEED each other.

For once we agree. What is a white supremacist? it's a person that holds the belief the white race is superior to another or all others. So what's wrong with that?

But like always, we've allowed the left to redefine words. When you use the word supremacist, you're supposed to be thinking of a half shaven white guy with an eye patch hiding in an ally somewhere at night waiting to attack a person of a different race. How are people brainwashed into things like this? Look at what the Dementia administration is saying about it. They have said white supremacy is the greatest threat to the country? Really? People who believe a certain way are a threat? The greatest threat to this country is currently residing in the white house. Don't worry about what other people feel.

For once we agree. What is a white supremacist? it's a person that holds the belief the white race is superior to another or all others. So what's wrong with that?

But like always, we've allowed the left to redefine words. When you use the word supremacist, you're supposed to be thinking of a half shaven white guy with an eye patch hiding in an ally somewhere at night waiting to attack a person of a different race. How are people brainwashed into things like this? Look at what the Dementia administration is saying about it. They have said white supremacy is the greatest threat to the country? Really? People who believe a certain way are a threat? The greatest threat to this country is currently residing in the white house. Don't worry about what other people feel.
I don't know how to respond. You go through life with just one eye open. That is a different world.

You aren't fighting back now you cuck, why should I expect any different from you in the future? You're a shrinking population. That's happening as we speak. 😄

Yes, tell me that from your pool of tears in November.

Whites are declining as percentage of the population, but not nearly as fast as black are.

From 13.7% to 12.6% in 10 years? Impressive. Of course as a total stupid fuck Nazi you no doubt are out DEMANDING that little black babies be aborted at least until birth.

But when the Mexicans take over, you'll be able to get revenge on the whites who never did anything to you but give you opportunity - since you claim to be an immigrant.

Quick, who are your favorite black Mexican leaders? Can't come up with any? Of course not, unlike America, Mexico is a segregated society. Blacks aren't allowed to hold office, and are barely one step above the Indians selling chicklets on the street corners.

Because you're a Nazi - hence stupid as all fuck, you think the Mexicans if or when they take over are going to say "hey, let's give power to the one with a goat fetish, even though ever ruler in Mexico since Montezuma has been white."

:lmao:

Always remember, and goat you successfully curry for favor, will be your intellectual superior. :thup:

If you take it literally, that is what a white supremacist means

In practice, it means demeaning other races, segregating them, refusing to hire someone who is not “like you” and in the extreme …..beating and killing

A black mowed down 50 white people, killing six. Biden sure didn’t call him a black supremacist, and he sure didn’t visit to comfort the white families.

The double standards that Democrats apply, based on race, is disgusting.

And the fascist democrat press buried the story.

@Comfortably Smug on twitter did a great accounting of how many times each of the Nazi propaganda outfits mentioned this vs. George Floyd AND the civil suit against Donald Trump in Florida. The Floyd ratio is in the 10's of thousands with Nazi groups like CNN, NBC, and the Voice of the Reich (NY Times). And hundreds of mentions of the civil suit (which no one gives a damn about) vs. the racially motivated terrorist attack on whites.

It was on Twitchy, I'll see if I can find it.

They kill people you dunce. Like in Buffalo

And how often does such a thing happen like that you dunce? What......every couple of years or so? This is the greatest threat to America??? In the meantime Chicago has a hundred or so shootings of blacks per month and over a dozen deaths and that's nothing to be concerned about.

If you take it literally, that is what a white supremacist means

In practice, it means demeaning other races, segregating them, refusing to hire someone who is not “like you” and in the extreme …..beating and killing

Then why don't you give me a dictionary link that uses your definition. As I said we've allowed you leftists to get away with redefining words.

Pretty much so
Most hide their beliefs because they are no longer accepted in society
Listen to this stupid shit!

"Most hide their beliefs". What a retard.

Yeah, they're all out to get you with their big bad mental disguises.

Who the fuck do you know in politics that hides their beliefs?

Oh wait...

Flash is an example of todays racists

In public, he is “some of my friends are black”
Under an anonymous screen name he spouts his hate
Racists are EVERYWHERE.

There are black racists, Asian racists, Russian racists, ....

SO WHAT?

So fucking what?

I don't know how to respond. You go through life with just one eye open. That is a different world.

The point is, do you really think that people can have a discussion about race in this country without it turning violent? Ever go to the race forum? Look at what the blacks say over there. Nothing is ever their fault. All their woes boil down to one thing, racism. Their crime is not their fault, their shootings are not their fault, white flight is not their fault, their outrageous out of wedlock birth rate is not their fault. Nothing is their fault. It's all racism.

So how can you have any honest discussion on the subject with people who refuse to admit to their own participation of their plight?

Repeating lies your were dragged about just a week ago.

What a pile of shit you are - such is the way of Nazis.

Yes, the Governor was simply following Mississippi law, but that doesn't keep Himmlerites like you from lying.
Yeah - let me see if I've got this right

According to the shit for brains progtards, no one is allowed to celebrate anyone or anything who was ever touched by racism or slavery.

And that would include basically anyone who was born before 1964. :p

And if we don't tell the world how fucked up these racist assholes were, then we must be racists ourselves.

Does that about cover it?

Forum List

Back