How many white supremacists are there?

^^^ Or, let’s put it another way. We have crazy leftists screaming how white supremacists are rampant among Republicans.

So we had 80 million or so people vote for Trump. If only 8,000 are white supremacists (I doubled the estimate from above), that means that .01% of Republicans are white supremacists, and….

….fully 99.99% of Republicans are NOT white supremacists.
So you're talking about 8,000 attacks like in Buffalo

No problem huh?

And that's s why the WANT it to be vague. Because then they can whip it out at any time in any situation, whether it makes any fucking sense or not.

They value that far more than they value any gain from actually addressing the problem seriously.
It’s the same lie, different angle, as the one perpetrated by BLM and their deranged leftist supporters after the Floyd killing: basically, “whiteys are out to get ya!”

Democrats must think blacks are idiots. Other than the racist ones on this forum, I’d imagine most blacks are embarrassed by the transparent and false ploy the left is taking.

Of course not. Their ugliness and hate exists. And to make things worse, they have people like you pretending that racism and the enabling of racism ONLY exists with people like them who specifically call themselves "white supremacists".

1. The amount of ugliness being less is not a plus? That is a very strange opinion. I don't understand it, and you did not explain it at all.

2. I am not pretending that racism only exists with w.s. That is not my intent, and nothing I have said should give any reason to think that. w.s. are more than just racism though, they are a real, distinct group. And people are talking about them, in ways that I believe are not realistic.

3. Nor am I making the argument that only people who publicly identify as w.s. are w.s. I did question the one study that tried to count the "alt right" with questions like "how important is it for whites to work together against laws that are unfair to them".,

You're using these fools for cover. As I've already said. You have managed to find a place beneath the largely impotent White Supremacy, to hide. I don't know why you keep going out of your way to prove it to the world. But you are what you are.

YOu believe them to be largely impotent. I agree. Many people believe them to be massively powerful, such as being responsible for Trump being elected. If we make policy based on incorrect believes, we are a not likely to solve the problem and b. risk causing all kinds of trouble as we snipe hunt for shit that is not there.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

Mac1958. This is a serious thread, dealing with a real issue. You have no excuse for your... snarkiness.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
It's largely a myth manufactured by the left. There might be a couple of small groups. But to call it a movement is an obvious lie.

Has anybody noticed the Soros-funded "Ruth Sent You" has threatened multiple acts of violence, even got kicked off social media, and yet no condemnation from the leftwing media or White House?

Yes, I suspect it is in the several thousand range. Farrakhan gets more than that for one of his white-hate, Jew-hate events!

What has been revealed is that there are approximately 200 “groups.” The odds are that virtually all of these are small in number - perhaps a dozen, two dozen, even three dozen members. (The two neo-Nazi rallies that occurred near where I was had FIVE lowlifes in one, and SIX lowlifes in the other. Two groups - a total of 11 members.)

So we can take an educated guess. If an average group has 20 or so members, that’s 4,000 fringe nutcases out of 250 million adults.

NOt bad guess work. Do we have any infor on what the largest w.s. group is?

NOt bad guess work. Do we have any infor on what the largest w.s. group is?
No. And I’ve been researching. If there was even ONE large group, with 50,000 members (for comparison’s sake, Farrakhan has 400,000 followers), that would throw my estimates out the window.

But, nothing, and again…..that in itself is telling. If there WERE such a large group, say….The Whites Reign Supreme of America group…..wouldn’t Biden and the Leftists be screaming about the WRSA members?! The fact that they can’t even come up with a big W.S. group tells me how exaggerated this whole thing is.

It is all an election ploy. It’s the only thing they have….racial division by setting up whites as the bad guys.

I'm the one asking for a real number, while you are the one smearing people and AGAINST knowing what we are talking about.

You are the one against truth.

And you are an asshole.
The number of racist assholes isn’t as important as the dramatic increase in their violence.

I’d rather be an asshole than a racist prick who ascribes to the Republican white replacement theory.

How is that hate? We’ve seen here that liberals here refuse to acknowledge that it’s fine to be white.
Of course it’s fine to be white. That you think that’s a valid question is part of the problem. It’s better than fine to be white, it’s the best. It’s like winning the lottery…and that’s the issue.

Yeah? And he paid another of his accusers - Paula Jones, for whom the evidence was strong - almost $1 million to drop her case. But as we’ve seen, progtards (I love that new word….thx to whoever came up with it) are very forgiving when obnoxious, racist, and illegal behavior occurs among themselves and come out guns a‘ blazing when it’s among Republicans.

Otherwise, we would not have a disgusting, Farrakhan-worshipping antisemite with a very good chance of being elected mayor of DC. But again, as we’ve seen, Demo rats are very good at accusing others of bigotry while embracing it themselves.
Trump paid too

But Trump’s a rapist
Next

You're delusional.

WTF are you talking about "rising"?

You ain't rising, half the black people in this country live on welfare, they're DEPENDENT on it thanks to brainless leftards like you.

Rising my foot. I've known black doctors ever since I was born. There's nothing "rising" about it, there's only hard work. You want to be Johnny Cochran? Go to law school. That's how it's done

I told you man, your bullshit has hit a brick wall. Everyone knows what you're up to, it's no secret. That rioting stuff won't work anymore, the racial intimidation won't work

I also told you, progtards are toast. You clowns have evoked the ire of the parents of America, and everyone knows your leftist bullshit is racist to the core

You dumb fuckers spent YEARS fighting for equality, at great peril to life and limb, and now you're going to throw all that away in favor of some imaginary cultural overthrow?

This is only one of a THOUSAND reasons I say progtards are dumb as a stump.

Don't you understand that this behavior is eventually going to put you in mortal danger? Some retarded asshole is going to decide that if you won't respect his boundaries, he won't respect yours either, and then he'll tie you to the back of a car and drag you across the state line.

Don't laugh. It's happened in Guatemala and many other places. South America. Europe. Asia. There's no reason it couldn't happen here - AGAIN - if you keep provoking people.

All I can tell you is, you're playing a dangerous game. I can't stop you from playing it, but I can make the outcomes very difficult.

And, there's a couple million angry parents that agree with me 200%.

Don't you realize half the soccer moms REGRET ever participating in a Black Lives Matter protest?

Leftards are becoming very unpopular.
You clowns haven't won the popular vote since 2004. You aren't the majority. 😄
Nor am I scared by threats from soft little cucks like you. I wish a bitch like you would try some shit. 😁

The number of racist assholes isn’t as important as the dramatic increase in their violence.

I’d rather be an asshole than a racist prick who ascribes to the Republican white replacement theory.
The whites! the whites!

What about the black racist who mowed down 60 whites, murdering six of them, including a child? Did Biden call HIM a black supremacist? Did Biden go out to comfort the white victims? Hell no. That would draw attention to the criminal black thug who had just been released from jail on a joke of a bond two days earlier.

I’m very sorry for the people who lost their lives in Buffalo, but to claim that white supremacy is a major threat to democracy Is just a LIE, advanced by our president to divide the people and drive more hostility against whites. The real threat to democracy is coming from the left, as they try to silence dissenting opinions and FACTS that show the consequences of liberal policies.

The whites! the whites!

What about the black racist who mowed down 60 whites, murdering six of them, including a child? Did Biden call HIM a black supremacist? Did Biden go out to comfort the white victims? Hell no. That would draw attention to the criminal black thug who had just been released from jail on a joke of a bond two days earlier.

I’m very sorry for the people who lost their lives in Buffalo, but to claim that white supremacy is a major threat to democracy Is just a LIE, advanced by our president to divide the people and drive more hostility against whites. The real threat to democracy is coming from the left, as they try to silence dissenting opinions and FACTS that show the consequences of liberal policies.
It's the assessment of the FBI you dipshit and no one is silencing anyone except on their own property as is their right. You sure you graduated college?

It is not about racial superiority.

It is about cultural superiority.

White American culture is superior to Black American culture.

You can take the Negro out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the Negro.

Forum List

Back