How many white supremacists are there?

To shame and ridicule your culture in a way that pushes it towards extinction. I've told you this already. Think of white people getting fired for being racist, statues of slavers being taken down and popular events like NASCAR or country music festivals telling you to leave your Confederate flag at home. All this reinforces the idea in your children's mind that those things are shameful and unpopular and because we're a country that is obsessed with popularity it makes them want to be on the side doing the shaming instead of being shamed.

No but I can change your country. 😁

That's because you're the moron looking back instead of looking forward. These moves serve a purpose.

It's been working great. Confederate culture is getting shit on by everyone and then we'll move on to the Founders.

Doubtful. Your daughter will probably be paying for it. As this country browns the fight to force reparations down the throats of white racists will get easier and easier. 😁

That's fine. We're just not going to settle for what you tell us to. The consequence of rising black and brown success is that, people like my family, who own businesses, who are professional doctors and surgeons and lawyers, and are wealthy enough to send their children to private school and ivy league colleges... we see no reason to concede to the demands of poor, ignorant white racists like yourself. 😄
You're delusional.

WTF are you talking about "rising"?

You ain't rising, half the black people in this country live on welfare, they're DEPENDENT on it thanks to brainless leftards like you.

Rising my foot. I've known black doctors ever since I was born. There's nothing "rising" about it, there's only hard work. You want to be Johnny Cochran? Go to law school. That's how it's done

I told you man, your bullshit has hit a brick wall. Everyone knows what you're up to, it's no secret. That rioting stuff won't work anymore, the racial intimidation won't work

I also told you, progtards are toast. You clowns have evoked the ire of the parents of America, and everyone knows your leftist bullshit is racist to the core

You dumb fuckers spent YEARS fighting for equality, at great peril to life and limb, and now you're going to throw all that away in favor of some imaginary cultural overthrow?

This is only one of a THOUSAND reasons I say progtards are dumb as a stump.

Don't you understand that this behavior is eventually going to put you in mortal danger? Some retarded asshole is going to decide that if you won't respect his boundaries, he won't respect yours either, and then he'll tie you to the back of a car and drag you across the state line.

Don't laugh. It's happened in Guatemala and many other places. South America. Europe. Asia. There's no reason it couldn't happen here - AGAIN - if you keep provoking people.

All I can tell you is, you're playing a dangerous game. I can't stop you from playing it, but I can make the outcomes very difficult.

And, there's a couple million angry parents that agree with me 200%.

Don't you realize half the soccer moms REGRET ever participating in a Black Lives Matter protest?

Leftards are becoming very unpopular.

You aren't fighting back now you cuck,

Oh yeah?

Just watch how many Democrat mayors get booted out of office this year.

Maybe even in LA. The leading Democrat is actually a Republican. :p

You're being pushed back on. Believe it. Take it to the bank.

why should I expect any different from you in the future? You're a shrinking population. That's happening as we speak. 😄
You should EXPECT to reap what you sow.

Why would he and Republicans want to celebrate the rise of a racist apartheid state? If you were a decent human being wouldn't you celebrate the end of that deplorable time rather than it's existence? Wouldn't you celebrate the people who defeated those ass clowns rather than the perpetrators? Republicans celebrating the Confederacy is like Germans celebrating the Nazis.
That's because you're a RACIST and the only thing you see is RACE.

Why are you so focused on RACE?

Oh yeah?

Just watch how many Democrat mayors get booted out of office this year.

Maybe even in LA. The leading Democrat is actually a Republican. :p

You're being pushed back on. Believe it. Take it to the bank.

You should EXPECT to reap what you sow.
She lives in an imaginary world of her own creation.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.

How many white supremacists are there?​

Not near as many as the commies would have us believe.

1653026016696.png

So was Bill Clinton and he was the 2nd most popular president in the last fifty years. There was also actual evidence to support the allegations against Clinton unlike his accusers.
Really? One of his accusers is a liar before FBI. Check your facts and then see a doctor

Deranged people like you still get hardons mentioning Bill lol

Really? One of his accusers is a liar before FBI. Check your facts and then see a doctor

That's really funny.

Clinton himself was actually found in contempt of federal court for lying in a deposition and recorded testimony in the Paula Jones Case for which he lost his law license for five years and was barred from ever appearing before the Supreme Court in the future.

The consensus seems to be a very low number, like a handful, does that make you happy and if not, why not?
Of course not. Their ugliness and hate exists. And to make things worse, they have people like you pretending that racism and the enabling of racism ONLY exists with people like them who specifically call themselves "white supremacists".

You're using these fools for cover. As I've already said. You have managed to find a place beneath the largely impotent White Supremacy, to hide. I don't know why you keep going out of your way to prove it to the world. But you are what you are.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Said the man afraid to answer whether or not it is ok to be white.
That’s because the leftists and anti-white racists are working hard to position whites as awful people who deserve the unfair treatment they’re setting us up for (and some of which is already evident). The last thing they’d admit is that it‘s OK - it’s FINE - to be white. Whites have been the major contributors to this country, and it’s ridiculous that the left is so upside-down with everything that they can’t even admit the obvious.

Nope. If they are just a handful of fringe people, then they are a small crime or terrorist problem, not nearly "huge".
Correct. These white supremacists are few in number, and on the fringes of society. On the other hand, the bigots on the left hold prominent positions in Congress, and the White House.

The very fact that nobody can tell us how many w.s. there are is telling in itself. If the number was huge, wouldn’t the president say, “we have millions (or even hundreds of thousands) of w.s. threatening our country!”? But they say no such thing.

In the meantime, nothing has been said about the Black Supremacist who mowed down 60 whites, killing six, including a child.

Well, step one, get a good count. Trying to address a problem when you don't even know what it is, is utterly retarded. Only a complete asshole or someone with an ulterior motive would even pretend to want that.

Different responses depending on the count you get.

IF, as I suspect it is in the several thousands, then treat it much like the Militia movement. Only with less fucking stupidity.

ie infiltrate adn observe, until something is moving and then arrest.
Yes, I suspect it is in the several thousand range. Farrakhan gets more than that for one of his white-hate, Jew-hate events!

What has been revealed is that there are approximately 200 “groups.” The odds are that virtually all of these are small in number - perhaps a dozen, two dozen, even three dozen members. (The two neo-Nazi rallies that occurred near where I was had FIVE lowlifes in one, and SIX lowlifes in the other. Two groups - a total of 11 members.)

So we can take an educated guess. If an average group has 20 or so members, that’s 4,000 fringe nutcases out of 250 million adults.

Yes, I suspect it is in the several thousand range. Farrakhan gets more than that for one of his white-hate, Jew-hate events!

What has been revealed is that there are approximately 200 “groups.” The odds are that virtually all of these are small in number - perhaps a dozen, two dozen, even three dozen members. (The two neo-Nazi rallies that occurred near where I was had FIVE lowlifes in one, and SIX lowlifes in the other. Two groups - a total of 11 members.)

So we can take an educated guess. If an average group has 20 or so members, that’s 4,000 fringe nutcases out of 250 million adults.
^^^ Or, let’s put it another way. We have crazy leftists screaming how white supremacists are rampant among Republicans.

So we had 80 million or so people vote for Trump. If only 8,000 are white supremacists (I doubled the estimate from above), that means that .01% of Republicans are white supremacists, and….

….fully 99.99% of Republicans are NOT white supremacists.

Yeah? And he paid another of his accusers - Paula Jones, for whom the evidence was strong - almost $1 million to drop her case. But as we’ve seen, progtards (I love that new word….thx to whoever came up with it) are very forgiving when obnoxious, racist, and illegal behavior occurs among themselves and come out guns a‘ blazing when it’s among Republicans.

Otherwise, we would not have a disgusting, Farrakhan-worshipping antisemite with a very good chance of being elected mayor of DC. But again, as we’ve seen, Demo rats are very good at accusing others of bigotry while embracing it themselves.

Forum List

Back