How many of you were able to read the Bible cover to cover this year?

Your comment shows you are talking in the mirror to yourself again.

Really, read it. It will do you a world of good. tyroneweaver is generally more gentle when he is reading it.

Of course not. I gave up on that crap years ago.
Besides, the NT is a bunch of bullshit anyways. Interpretations that are completely incorrect.. If you want to read the holy book and get in touch with god, learn hebrew.

Really, read it. It will do you a world of good. tyroneweaver is generally more gentle when he is reading it.
What makes you think I haven't?

The Alt-Right?

What makes you think I haven't? The Alt-Right?
Why would being Alt Right or libertarian prevent you?
No...you misunderstand. The imaginary Alt-Right you so fear plays with YOUR mind, so maybe it caused you to misunderstand the Bible.

What makes you think I haven't? The Alt-Right?
No...you misunderstand. The imaginary Alt-Right you so fear plays with YOUR mind, so maybe it caused you to misunderstand the Bible.
^^^ babbling :) gipper is under the gifts of the Spirit

I'm an atheist. Therefore, I read the Bible from cover to cover for the first and last time about 25 years ago :) But here I refer to quotes and images from it very often. This is a cultural code that is understandable to very many regardless of faith, therefore symbols from it are a good way to convey an idea or a thought.

I finished the Noah Webster Bible. Noah was fluent in Greek and Hebrew. Noah also wrote the very forst American dictionary. The Webster Dictionary.

Fundamental libertarianism exists because of the belief that Man is of Devine origin. Without that belief, fundamental libertarianism would not exist. The foundation for libertarianisms moral code must be accepted or rejected Indivisibly with its principles. Not selectively.

Of course, many attempt offshoots of libertarianism much the same that we see secular christians tailor the Gospel to conform to their indulgences.

Here's a great read - The Spiritual is Supreme

Forum List

Back