How many of you voted for Hillary

Most of America voted against Trump

He is a minority President
to many he is also the so called "lessor of 2 evils"....
Not by a long shot
tell that to those that said that during the election time......to me trump and hillary were both the lessor of quality people.....
Hillary was a vastly superior candidate
Most Americans believed so

She is as crooked as they come and a horrible person to have to be around if you have to "wait" on her. She is a globalist pig. I don't know where to start when it comes to all the corruption and crimes she has been involved in......the Mena airport drug running operation? Operation Centaur Rose and how the Rose Law firm was used to launder drug money through HSBC and BCCI? How she used Arkansas state troopers to beat up and intimidate witnesses to the sexual assaults of Bill "drop trou"? Her knowldge of the two kids that were beaten to death on the railroad tracks that were watching the planes come into the airport at night? Her pay for play scam as SoS? She is pure filth.....

He got more votes then Bill Clinton and a higher percentage also in both 1992 and 1996.
Bill Clinton won the popular vote

Trump didn’t

Both you and I know you would be on the opposite side of this point had Hillary beat Trump in electoral votes, but not popular. As would every single liberal calling for end to electoral votes.

Trump is incapable of winning the popular vote

The only President in history
Deflect much?

Hillary is a pig and I wouldn't take her to a pig fight even though she is the main attraction.

The DNC didn't like Sanders since he isn't a Dem but it was the voters that screwed him. Then he refused for a long time to endorse Hillary, convincing his supporters to stay home. It was Bernie that got Trump elected.
Bernie didn't stop Hillary from campaigning in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
True enough, she ran a terrible campaign, but that doesn't alter my beef with Bernie.

Statistically over 50 percent of you did, but for some reason no one wants to admit this

So idiots identify yourselves

The amount of stupidity to have voted for Crooked Hillary is unbelievable. But of course almost all them voted for that asshole Obama so go figure.

Hillary is a pig and I wouldn't take her to a pig fight even though she is the main attraction.
You sound like Trump

Would you marry Hillary? Say yes and you have a mental disease. : )
I don’t mess with married women

That would be Trump

What if those women identify as men? Democrats are all about that. Last time I voted blue was for Al Gore. The Democrat party is not the same party as it was in 2000.

I absolutely believe Sanders would be President if the DNC would have not screwed him over.
Here was a candidate that ACTUALLY represents what liberals want... and they instead went with the likes of Hillary???
If Bernie would have won the Primary, I do not believe the Democrats that voted for Trump in the steel belt would have switched...which would have put Bernie in the Oval Office.

So to the Democrats that voted for her - you put Trump in the White House more than Republicans did.
Tell us how you think Bernie was screwed over... be specific, not just what the Russian propaganda said on it?

Bernie signed up for the same rules the DNC had set forth for all previous primaries... the super delegates were part of the contest, for him, for Hillary and for Obama in the previous primary and for John Kerry in the previous primary etc etc etc...

Hillary got more than 2 million more votes from citizens to him, so even without the super delegates, she beat him...

The Russian propaganda on the DNC employee's support of her failed to mention the date of the emails.... late May of 2016 is when they had their funny bitch fest on him... not May of 2015... and in May of 2016 they were bitching because Bernie refused to give up, even though he KNEW he had already lost...bigtime, and had no way to win! He HURT us, all democrats, by hanging on until the convention... they had every right to bitch about him hanging on for his own ego.

As far as the bailout money arrangement Clinton campaign had with the DNC....

There would be NO DNC, they were in debt up to their eyeballs... if Hillary had NOT bailed them out of their financial hole...

The Clinton campaign did NOT put any of her campaign in to the DNC.

The financial agreement for her BAILOUT of the DNC, had to do with her campaign, having say so on where the donation money she got for the DNC, went....at the State level, for congress critters and senators running.

So IF YOU have any legit reasons for saying what you said, other than believing the FAKE NEWS the Russians CREATED, MANUFACTURED, and then promoted by all the Conservative fake news/bloggers, and the sour grapes of the IN THE RULES method of super delegates...

please share it.

Good GAWD lady, how many times has the Constitutional electoral college been explained to you? Over a season, your team may have scored more points than my team, but my team still beat you in the championship. It isn't the overall total of points won in a season that determines the champion, it's games won. I bet no one enjoys talking sports with you either.
Most America oppose Trump

You can’t change that fact
Trump is the duly elected President of the United States.

You can't change that fact.

Quit whining already.

to many he is also the so called "lessor of 2 evils"....
Not by a long shot
tell that to those that said that during the election time......to me trump and hillary were both the lessor of quality people.....
Hillary was a vastly superior candidate
Most Americans believed so
is that like saying dog shit is better than cat shit?...

Forum List

Back