How many of you voted for Hillary

Most of America voted against Trump

He is a minority President
He got more votes then Bill Clinton and a higher percentage also in both 1992 and 1996.
Bill Clinton won the popular vote

Trump didn’t

Both you and I know you would be on the opposite side of this point had Hillary beat Trump in electoral votes, but not popular. As would every single liberal calling for end to electoral votes.

Trump is incapable of winning the popular vote

The only President in history

I would have thought America would have known better after having one non politician as president than to vote in another. I did not vote for Saint Ronnie or rumpy, I voted for the best candidate Hillary.

Hillary was clearly the superior choice for President in 2016

We are paying a heavy price for Trump

He got more votes then Bill Clinton and a higher percentage also in both 1992 and 1996.

Trump didn’t

Both you and I know you would be on the opposite side of this point had Hillary beat Trump in electoral votes, but not popular. As would every single liberal calling for end to electoral votes.

Not if leftards vote early and often and allow illegals to vote with no IDs. The Hildebeast won 14 states with NO voter ID required and the margin of victory came from commie California. Fake votes in Florida where absentee ballots were filled out and yet Trump overcame it.

Trump didn’t

Not if leftards vote early and often and allow illegals to vote with no IDs. The Hildebeast won 14 states with NO voter ID required and the margin of victory came from commie California. Fake votes in Florida where absentee ballots were filled out and yet Trump overcame it.

donny grifter will lose the popular vote by 4-5 million in 2020.

Trump didn’t

You are onboard with Pedo Jesuit Joe Biden? Seems that he is the current frontrunner for the leftard clown posse of commies to run. I have no doubt that the communist DNC will make sure that their operatives bus people from one polling place to another in states that have no voter ID laws. The ends justifies the means", right, "comrade"?

(snicker)

Trump didn’t

You are onboard with Pedo Jesuit Joe Biden? Seems that he is the current frontrunner for the leftard clown posse of commies to run. I have no doubt that the communist DNC will make sure that their operatives bus people from one polling place to another in states that have no voter ID laws. The ends justifies the means", right, "comrade"?

(snicker)

I'm on board with common sense and decency which leads me to support any Democratic pol over a grifter.

(snicker)

I'm on board with common sense and decency which leads me to support any Democratic pol over a grifter.

Like stealing from Peter in order to keep Paul in your corner? Supporting queers and transgendered freaks? Teaching grade school children about the wonders of homosexuality and transgenderism? Abortion up to 9 months?

Yeah, you are a REALLY decent "person".

to many he is also the so called "lessor of 2 evils"....
Not by a long shot

ROTFLMAO! Your blinders are on when it comes to the Hildebeast......but most commies feel that way. Tough shit.

Oswald killed JFK with no help

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I did not. In fact I have never voted for a democrat in my life.... Trump has shown me the error of my ways.
I will be voting for whoever is trumps opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wrote in "none of the above" and tried to persuade as many people as possible to do the same.

Forum List

Back