How many of you voted for Hillary

I absolutely believe Sanders would be President if the DNC would have not screwed him over.
Here was a candidate that ACTUALLY represents what liberals want... and they instead went with the likes of Hillary???
If Bernie would have won the Primary, I do not believe the Democrats that voted for Trump in the steel belt would have switched...which would have put Bernie in the Oval Office.

So to the Democrats that voted for her - you put Trump in the White House more than Republicans did.
Under what circumstances could Sanders have won the Dem nomination?

He lost the popular vote, had significantly fewer delegates, won fewer states. The only states Sanders won were states with caucuses

Statistically over 50 percent of you did, but for some reason no one wants to admit this

So idiots identify yourselves

I did.

Now what do we do?

we are considering a lynch party. I did not vote for Hillary or Kerry
the klown. I have been a registered democrat since I reached THE
AGE OF MAJORITY-----uhm----long ago. The few times that I did vote REPUB-------I developed an ache in my right shoulder.
What can I do to shake the pixilated donkey out of my HEART?

I absolutely believe Sanders would be President if the DNC would have not screwed him over.
Here was a candidate that ACTUALLY represents what liberals want... and they instead went with the likes of Hillary???
If Bernie would have won the Primary, I do not believe the Democrats that voted for Trump in the steel belt would have switched...which would have put Bernie in the Oval Office.

So to the Democrats that voted for her - you put Trump in the White House more than Republicans did.
iam, I have been a lib since JFK, but a fiscally conservative one that believes deeply in personal responsibility for our own lives. I would not have voted for Sanders simply because I never understood the 'how' of his proposals. If anyone can explain to me a viable plan for how free college and healthcare can be attained, I'd love it. But it would be like buying a pig in a poke to vote for it without a clear picture of the cost.
Clinton never lied to all those people who thought King Coal would be back in force. As a Michigander, I appreciated the candor. The whole rust belt is still waiting....The buildings are gone, the huge parking lots are overgrown...and folks are still waiting. We should have faced up years ago, when we had the chance.

I can appreciate what you say here.
Unfortunately, we are no longer a Democratic Republic... we are a Corporatocracy. PERIOD.
I don't think there is a single clear thinking American that does not know that BOTH sides of the aisle in both houses represent large corporations and the investor class far-far-far more than us. It isn't even close.
And Hillary Clinton is not only a globalist/corporatist, she is a ranking elite member.
I live in Indiana, like you, were were surrounded by manufacturing for many decades. Within 100 miles of my home there were 3 auto plants, RCA, G.E., Otis elevator, and numerous medium sized plants not to mention dozens and dozens of smaller ones that supported all of the manufacturing that was here.
Today, there is one auto plant left...and all of the other plants are gone. Never to return.
We were sold out. Yes automation has taken many jobs, but not when the entire plant moved to Mexico.
There are no more jobs for the masses. And by masses, I mean the many-many-many that really are not cut out for college. But they go, many fail. Many.
And that is why $15 min. wage is even being talked about. Because Flipping burgers is now the new manufacturing jobs.

Statistically over 50 percent of you did, but for some reason no one wants to admit this

So idiots identify yourselves
I did.

I think there is no connection between being a successful candidate and being a successful president. I think Hillary was a terrible candidate but would certainly have been more successful as a president than she was as a candidate.

If I had voted for Trump on the other hand, I'd never admit it.

The DNC didn't like Sanders since he isn't a Dem but it was the voters that screwed him. Then he refused for a long time to endorse Hillary, convincing his supporters to stay home. It was Bernie that got Trump elected.

I was wondering how many voted for Hillary more than once in 2016. And how many Hillary voters were dead when their ballot was cast, how many were illegal immigrants or otherwise ineligible, and how many were fictitious characters.

I couldn't say whether the total number of ineligible votes accounts for the difference in the popular vote, probably not. But I would guess that the number was substantial, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the number of ineligible voters increase in 2020. And the Russians will have nothing to do with that either.
Yet the only case of recent voter tampering I recall was done by the GOP.

The DNC didn't like Sanders since he isn't a Dem but it was the voters that screwed him. Then he refused for a long time to endorse Hillary, convincing his supporters to stay home. It was Bernie that got Trump elected.

Bernie didn't stop Hillary from campaigning in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Bernie didn't stop Hillary from campaigning in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Nor did he tell her to run a campaign which was, literally, 94% an anti-Trump message only. I don't know if totally true, but on British TV an analyst working for a a company I have since forgotten, stated that their study on the Clinton loss found that 94% of her message was not what she would do, but simply anti-Trump.
And Biden is about to make the exact same mistake.

Most of America voted against Trump

He is a minority President
Good GAWD lady, how many times has the Constitutional electoral college been explained to you? Over a season, your team may have scored more points than my team, but my team still beat you in the championship. It isn't the overall total of points won in a season that determines the champion, it's games won. I bet no one enjoys talking sports with you either.

He got more votes then Bill Clinton and a higher percentage also in both 1992 and 1996.
Bill Clinton won the popular vote

Trump didn’t

Both you and I know you would be on the opposite side of this point had Hillary beat Trump in electoral votes, but not popular. As would every single liberal calling for end to electoral votes.

Good GAWD lady, how many times has the Constitutional electoral college been explained to you? Over a season, your team may have scored more points than my team, but my team still beat you in the championship. It isn't the overall total of points won in a season that determines the champion, it's games won. I bet no one enjoys talking sports with you either.
Most America oppose Trump

You can’t change that fact

Forum List

Back