How many of you voted for Hillary

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Statistically over 50 percent of you did, but for some reason no one wants to admit this

So idiots identify yourselves

I absolutely believe Sanders would be President if the DNC would have not screwed him over.
Here was a candidate that ACTUALLY represents what liberals want... and they instead went with the likes of Hillary???
If Bernie would have won the Primary, I do not believe the Democrats that voted for Trump in the steel belt would have switched...which would have put Bernie in the Oval Office.

So to the Democrats that voted for her - you put Trump in the White House more than Republicans did.

I did not. In fact I have never voted for a democrat in my life.... Trump has shown me the error of my ways.
I will be voting for whoever is trumps opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not believe the Democrats that voted for Trump in the steel belt would have switched...which would have put Bernie in the Oval Office.

So to the Democrats that voted for her - you put Trump in the White House more than Republicans did.
If Crooked Hillary had won they would still call it the Rust Belt.

I was wondering how many voted for Hillary more than once in 2016. And how many Hillary voters were dead when their ballot was cast, how many were illegal immigrants or otherwise ineligible, and how many were fictitious characters.

I couldn't say whether the total number of ineligible votes accounts for the difference in the popular vote, probably not. But I would guess that the number was substantial, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the number of ineligible voters increase in 2020. And the Russians will have nothing to do with that either.

I absolutely believe Sanders would be President if the DNC would have not screwed him over.
Here was a candidate that ACTUALLY represents what liberals want... and they instead went with the likes of Hillary???
If Bernie would have won the Primary, I do not believe the Democrats that voted for Trump in the steel belt would have switched...which would have put Bernie in the Oval Office.

iam, I have been a lib since JFK, but a fiscally conservative one that believes deeply in personal responsibility for our own lives. I would not have voted for Sanders simply because I never understood the 'how' of his proposals. If anyone can explain to me a viable plan for how free college and healthcare can be attained, I'd love it. But it would be like buying a pig in a poke to vote for it without a clear picture of the cost.
Clinton never lied to all those people who thought King Coal would be back in force. As a Michigander, I appreciated the candor. The whole rust belt is still waiting....The buildings are gone, the huge parking lots are overgrown...and folks are still waiting. We should have faced up years ago, when we had the chance.

I was wondering how many voted for Hillary more than once in 2016. And how many Hillary voters were dead when their ballot was cast, how many were illegal immigrants or otherwise ineligible, and how many were fictitious characters.

I couldn't say whether the total number of ineligible votes accounts for the difference in the popular vote, probably not. But I would guess that the number was substantial, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the number of ineligible voters increase in 2020. And the Russians will have nothing to do with that either.

That was easy

Forum List

Back