Kimmel admits that he has lost over half of his viewers and blames his Trump jokes

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I'm not so sure that is the only reason. The guy just is not funny.

Period.

But this just goes to show that Kimmel is not an entertainer, since entertainers are not their to intentionally drive away people. No, Kimmel is just a propagandist.

Who wants to tune in for that?

But it is like CNN and their dumpster fire. They have the same problems as Kimmel.

He was just barely entertaining when he was ogling over babes jumping on trampolines but as a stupid hate filled Left Wing kook not so much so,

Period.

But this just goes to show that Kimmel is not an entertainer, since entertainers are not their to intentionally drive away people. No, Kimmel is just a propagandist.

But it is like CNN and their dumpster fire. They have the same problems as Kimmel.

It's not the Trump Jokes, it's the full bore left wing hackery.

Period.

He used to be kind of funny. Even his black carl Malone bit was a little funny back in the day when comedy wasn't demonized constantly and people just laughed at everything before they took being unhappy on as a profession.

It isn't even so much people don't like him now because he makes fun of trump and republicans. It's because he only makes fun of trump and republicans. On the rare occasion he makes fun of democrats it's some really lame joke like "democrats take too long to decide but they are still amazing and wonderful people am I right?".

He is definitely a hardcore pusher of democrats and progressives agendas. If he isn't pushing their agenda then he is not making fun of republicans, he is attacking them.

Kimmel was never that funny. But much like Stephen Colbert, jimmy Fallon, John Stewart and Seth Meyers, they lost what little humor they had once they went hardcore democrat.

Colbert and Stewart by far went the furthest left and are the worst offenders and completely went off the rails.

He used to be kind of funny. Even his black carl Malone bit was a little funny back in the day when comedy wasn't demonized constantly and people just laughed at everything before they took being unhappy on as a profession.

It isn't even so much people don't like him now because he makes fun of trump and republicans. It's because he only makes fun of trump and republicans. On the rare occasion he makes fun of democrats it's some really lame joke like "democrats take too long to decide but they are still amazing and wonderful people am I right?".

He is definitely a hardcore pusher of democrats and progressives agendas. If he isn't pushing their agenda then he is not making fun of republicans, he is attacking them.

Kimmel was never that funny. But much like Stephen Colbert, jimmy Fallon, John Stewart and Seth Meyers, they lost what little humor they had once they went hardcore democrat.

Colbert and Stewart by far went the furthest left and are the worst offenders and completely went off the rails.

You forgot that limey twat John Oliver, who started off hard left and has now compressed himself into the hard left corner.

hqdefault.jpg

He got cancelled for BLACKFACE, right?

He lost his career over this because he is racist?

Thats how it goes…..right?

You forgot that limey twat John Oliver, who started off hard left and has now compressed himself into the hard left corner.

Can't forget someone I never knew. But I'd never heard of him before.

I guess he is some kind of host. I never really watched many talk shows. I only knew a little about the ones I mentioned.

Only ones I actually watched any real amount of time were Conan O'Brien and Craig Ferguson. Craig was my favorite though. Conan was pretty good but real hit or miss with me.

Can't forget someone I never knew. But I'd never heard of him before.

I guess he is some kind of host. I never really watched many talk shows. I only knew a little about the ones I mentioned.

Only ones I actually watched any real amount of time were Conan O'Brien and Craig Ferguson. Craig was my favorite though. Conan was pretty good but real hit or miss with me.
Craig Ferguson the best. Jay leno was good as well.

Sorry bout that,

1. James Corden is funny, and says what he feels, not what he is told to feel.
2. He does both Trump jokes, and Bidens.
3. His homeland is England, so he still feels for them there.
4. Although he is a Libtard Lite, still i can stomach his schtick!
5, All others they are, low down good for nothing, political activists.
6. Paid be the Libtard Networks to be guard dogs for the Libtards all over America.
7. They drive away sane people form their telecasts.
8. Crazy Nutter Libtards, get a chuckle off their shows...lol!
9. Drives them more crazy, so its ok.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. James Corden is funny, and says what he feels, not what he is told to feel.
2. He does both Trump jokes, and Bidens.
3. His homeland is England, so he still feels for them there.
4. Although he is a Libtard Lite, still i can stomach his schtick!
5, All others they are, low down good for nothing, political activists.
6. Paid be the Libtard Networks to be guard dogs for the Libtards all over America.
7. They drive away sane people form their telecasts.
8. Crazy Nutter Libtards, get a chuckle off their shows...lol!
9. Drives them more crazy, so its ok.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is corden:

Another circle jerk posted by jerks who are haters when reality speaks the truth.

Period.

It’s not that he did Trump jokes, it’s because all he did was trump jokes. You can’t make a career out of one guy.

Forum List

Back