How Long to FIX the Damage From OLD Joe?

Supply chain is getting better as the backlog is worked out.

Afghanistan is done and over with, nobody but the BDS folks give a shit about Afghanistan any longer.

Vaccine mandate are being killed by the courts.

Lawlessness in individual states is a problem for hte state, not the Fed Govt.

But hey, the border crisis is a big issue for sure...well done you got one out of 6 correct!
2+2= 5 Too Right...
I Like Magical Thinking..

It will take a while. The money for the border wall will have to be reallocated. If Trump wins in 2024 he will have to start over draining the swamp. Trump will have to do some work to get Congress to repeal Obamacare.
If?

Not sounding too confident. You're going to be kicked out of the cult.

Good excuse!
Well, that Pepsi isn't going to deliver itself.

I'll help him out.

Vaccines--distributed
Boosters--approved and distributed
Afghanistan--done
Stimulus--done
Infrastructure--done
BBB in the process of being done
Stock market--record highs
Job--being added every month
Normalcy being returned.

OP is talking about Joe Biden signing a $1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill into law and the stock market at all-time highs.
Just one tidbit. There are millions and millions of people who sign up in their yearly contracts for apartment living. And their new rents are increasing by hundreds of dollars a month. Do you get it? 25%, 30% or more. The human living dildo in office caused this. With his Eva Braun Doctor who enabled this. They knew better.

dudmuck
I'm glad he kept that in place. I also heard anyone seeking fake asylum will have to stay in Mexico. That's what Trump put in place and I read Bidung wants to do the same.

To bad he's already allowed another million illegals to get into the country. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. You may think that's fine but most Americans want ALL illegals out of the country.

Oh and when Trump gets elected in 2024 it will take him a while to clean up the big mess Bidung will leave. Its took Reagan a while to clean up the mess Carter left.

Can We Recover? 3 More Years of this shit...

In 3 years hopefully we get him and his administration out. Then another year or two of firings and executive orders and we can put America first again.

But I honestly worry if we will be able to considering how much Biden and his administration have fucked up this country in less than 1 year. How bad will it be after 3 more?

dudmuck
I'm glad he kept that in place. I also heard anyone seeking fake asylum will have to stay in Mexico. That's what Trump put in place and I read Bidung wants to do the same.

To bad he's already allowed another million illegals to get into the country. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. You may think that's fine but most Americans want ALL illegals out of the country.

Oh and when Trump gets elected in 2024 it will take him a while to clean up the big mess Bidung will leave. Its took Reagan a while to clean up the mess Carter left.
yea keep telling yourself that
2kd6hfy83s381.jpg

yea keep telling yourself that
2kd6hfy83s381.jpg
What about those pesky facts that destroy your retarded theory?
The nations wealthiest people vote Mexicrat.
Bezos
Zukerberg
Dorsey
The google faggots
Gates
Buffet
The Walmart filth
All of Hollyweird

WHOOPSIE!

What about those pesky facts that destroy your retarded theory?
The nations wealthiest people vote Mexicrat.
Bezos
Zukerberg
Dorsey
The google faggots
Gates
Buffet
The Walmart filth
All of Hollyweird

WHOOPSIE!
alot of those were donating to republicans until they supported the jan 6th insurrection. Much of the wealthy donate to both sides, some more to one side than the other. Its capitalism.

Biden is planning to put 500,000 electric vehicle charging stations around the country.

1638808524285.png

Forum List

Back