How Long to FIX the Damage From OLD Joe?

Leftist shit holes when postal more than the Red States. 15 days to stop the spread was a joke.

Riddle me this. If the world had NOT SHUT down, did their best to protect the elderly, and went on with life would this have drug out for 2 years?
It probably wouldn’t look all that drastically different and for a ton of reasons.

Lots of people did go on with life. Lots of people who didn’t, chose not to.

“Protecting the elderly” is a bumper sticker. In reality is near impossible. The elderly are also not the only ones at high risk.

Even if we did protect the elderly, the incredible influx of cases would have crumbled our medical system even more so than it already did. At which point, either the people would voluntarily “shut down” or the local government would have shut down.

And our deaths would be even higher than they are. Trump didn’t have the stomach for it

I could go on.

Either way, if you say that we handled it completely incorrectly (go ahead I’m not saying that’s wrong opinion) it’s just admitting Trump screwed it up.

It probably wouldn’t look all that drastically different and for a ton of reasons.

Lots of people did go on with life. Lots of people who didn’t, chose not to.

“Protecting the elderly” is a bumper sticker. In reality is near impossible. The elderly are also not the only ones at high risk.

Even if we did protect the elderly, the incredible influx of cases would have crumbled our medical system even more so than it already did. At which point, either the people would voluntarily “shut down” or the local government would have shut down.

And our deaths would be even higher than they are. Trump didn’t have the stomach for it

I could go on.

Either way, if you say that we handled it completely incorrectly (go ahead I’m not saying that’s wrong opinion) it’s just admitting Trump screwed it up.
I could care less about Trump versus Biden . GOP versus Dem in a pandemic. None of that matters.

I disagree with you. We still have the worst stats on earth and for What. Dollar deflated from massive spending, small businesses permanently wiped out. That is why you don't shut down.

And look. We are still here with the same dang thing. I'll never back down on we should have never shut down. It WAS STUPID.

I could care less about Trump versus Biden . GOP versus Dem in a pandemic. None of that matters.

I disagree with you. We still have the worst stats on earth and for What. Dollar deflated from massive spending, small businesses permanently wiped out. That is why you don't shut down.

And look. We are still here with the same dang thing. I'll never back down on we should have never shut down. It WAS STUPID.
Sure.

Who cares about widespread death? We have corporate profits to protect.

Who cares about widespread death? We have corporate profits to protect.
Perhaps if people could get meds for the virus early they wouldn't get to the stage of death. hmmm

Oh. That's right only FDA approved and not even give out standard Flu meds for postives.

Sound strategy huh

Perhaps if people could get meds for the virus early they wouldn't get to the stage of death. hmmm

Oh. That's right only FDA approved and not even give out standard Flu meds for postives.

Sound strategy huh
If they could get meds that work, maybe. Even then, an imperfect solution given the efficacy of the best meds are modest and people often don’t present for treatment early enough to make a difference.

If they could get meds that work, maybe. Even then, an imperfect solution given the efficacy of the best meds are modest and people often don’t present for treatment early enough to make a difference.
And how are they going to get early treatment? You closed your doors, then they try urgent care........can't get in.....hospital the same.........call other doctors and since they haven't been seen before they are also refused service.

How can they get a prescription is they can't even see a dang doctor? And Doctors like you who helped create a bottleneck at urgent care. Why didn't every doctor set up zoom call so their patients could get prescriptions if needed. Even a simple Flu Z pack.

Other countries gave out Medical kits on DAY 1 .......here. not so much. We made sure getting help early didn't happen.

That is why we SUCK on STATS.

And how are they going to get early treatment? You closed your doors, then they try urgent care........can't get in.....hospital the same.........call other doctors and since they haven't been seen before they are also refused service.

How can they get a prescription is they can't even see a dang doctor? And Doctors like you who helped create a bottleneck at urgent care. Why didn't every doctor set up zoom call so their patients could get prescriptions if needed. Even a simple Flu Z pack.

Other countries gave out Medical kits on DAY 1 .......here. not so much. We made sure getting help early didn't happen.

That is why we SUCK on STATS.
Urgent care. Telehealth. ER.

They’re only “bottle necks” when they’re overwhelmed with cases as would be the inevitable consequence of the strategy that doesn’t try to mitigate spread.

There aren’t really “early treatments” that make a difference. Early evaluation is mostly determining who needs to be hospitalized since there’s almost nothing you can do for mild disease (especially early on).

But I’ve told you this already.

My question is, why do you want to believe that there’s an effective early treatment so badly?

Urgent care. Telehealth. ER.

They’re only “bottle necks” when they’re overwhelmed with cases as would be the inevitable consequence of the strategy that doesn’t try to mitigate spread.

There aren’t really “early treatments” that make a difference. Early evaluation is mostly determining who needs to be hospitalized since there’s almost nothing you can do for mild disease (especially early on).

But I’ve told you this already.

My question is, why do you want to believe that there’s an effective early treatment so badly?
I believe other countries have streamlined this process. In the other thread you said telehealth late in the thread.

Did you telehealth your patients EARLY ON who couldn't come see you? And did you PRESCRIBE anything early on.

You keep saying nothing to prescribe. Our Doctors down here went old school on many to Flu remedies. Steroids and zinc. etc..

What did you PRESCRIBE EARLY on cases. Before they got bad.

YES WE CAN!

The beauty of our country, and our founding documents, is that we can in fact overcome this sort of trainwreak...and rather quickly.
The trainwreck we are recovering from is trump.

I believe other countries have streamlined this process. In the other thread you said telehealth late in the thread.

Did you telehealth your patients EARLY ON who couldn't come see you? And did you PRESCRIBE anything early on.

You keep saying nothing to prescribe. Our Doctors down here went old school on many to Flu remedies. Steroids and zinc. etc..

What did you PRESCRIBE EARLY on cases. Before they got bad.
Old school. Did they blood let you too? Gotta get rid of those evil humors.

People telling you that you can cure disease with zinc are either scammers or just wishful thinking. Maybe they just want to give you placebo effect.

Who knows?

Data doesn’t show it works.

I think people are searching for an easy out. They have an illogical revulsion to vaccination so they need another way to deal with COVID.

Old school. Did they blood let you too? Gotta get rid of those evil humors.

People telling you that you can cure disease with zinc are either scammers or just wishful thinking. Maybe they just want to give you placebo effect.

Who knows?

Data doesn’t show it works.

I think people are searching for an easy out. They have an illogical revulsion to vaccination so they need another way to deal with COVID.
Baloney. All the things I'm saying mainly happened before there was a vaccine. You just go NOTHING. GOOD LUCK..........

Other doctors aren't agreeing with you. They gave out the z packs and gave advice via the telephone on some. Others that felt crappy. Couldn't get in to see anyone.....so they used over the counter cold and flu medicines because that's all they had.

You can spin that how you want. Our stats suck and you offer NO EARLY TREATMENT. NOTHING.

Same as some here. Well...........glad you aren't my doctor.

Baloney. All the things I'm saying mainly happened before there was a vaccine. You just go NOTHING. GOOD LUCK..........

Other doctors aren't agreeing with you. They gave out the z packs and gave advice via the telephone on some. Others that felt crappy. Couldn't get in to see anyone.....so they used over the counter cold and flu medicines because that's all they had.

You can spin that how you want. Our stats suck and you offer NO EARLY TREATMENT. NOTHING.

Same as some here. Well...........glad you aren't my doctor.
A doctor could hand out anything over the phone. That doesn't mean it works. They do it all the time. A patient calls up, you know they have a viral cold. Hand them antibiotics. Why not? They'll get better anyway and now they think the completely unnecessary drug you gave them (and they paid for) cured them. Happens all the time. Patients are satisfied that way.

You know what does work?

Vaccination.

A doctor could hand out anything over the phone. That doesn't mean it works. They do it all the time. A patient calls up, you know they have a viral cold. Hand them antibiotics. Why not? They'll get better anyway and now they think the completely unnecessary drug you gave them (and they paid for) cured them. Happens all the time. Patients are satisfied that way.

You know what does work?

Vaccination.
Works so good that they had to change the definition of vaccine now didn't they. VAERs data keeps growing. Countries around the world like Japan are pausing using it from the Heart problems.

If you take it you can still get Covid. It also discounts Natural Immunity. And while we are at it why a vaccine for the ALPHA variant when we are on Omicron variant. hmmm

Covaxin is a traditional vaccine of the whole covid 19 antigen. Not a spike protein that hasn't really had human trials til now. Why didn't it get offered here?

Money. That is why.

Works so good that they had to change the definition of vaccine now didn't they. VAERs data keeps growing. Countries around the world like Japan are pausing using it from the Heart problems.

If you take it you can still get Covid. It also discounts Natural Immunity. And while we are at it why a vaccine for the ALPHA variant when we are on Omicron variant. hmmm

Covaxin is a traditional vaccine of the whole covid 19 antigen. Not a spike protein that hasn't really had human trials til now. Why didn't it get offered here?

Money. That is why.
Yadda yadda yadda. Who gives a shit about the "definition". It works.

It doesn't "discount" natural immunity. If you get COVID, you're far less likely to wind up really sick (10x less or more).

Guess what? Our ICU is filling up with unvaccinated COVID patients, not patients with heart problems from the vaccine.

You're full of excuses. Illogical excuses. This doesn't seem to be about science. It feels different.

Forum List

Back