AOC claims all these organized “Smash and Grab” robberies aren’t real.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Can this bubblehead get any dumber?

GOP, businesses slam AOC for doubting existence of smash-and-grab robberies: 'Tone-deaf and offensive​

A lot of these allegations of organized retail theft are not actually panning out," cited it, but the data didn’t back it up," she added.

"I believe it’s a Walgreens in California cited it, but the data didn’t back it up," she added.

Can this bubblehead get any dumber?

GOP, businesses slam AOC for doubting existence of smash-and-grab robberies: 'Tone-deaf and offensive​

A lot of these allegations of organized retail theft are not actually panning out," cited it, but the data didn’t back it up," she added.

"I believe it’s a Walgreens in California cited it, but the data didn’t back it up," she added.

I can't believe how fucking dumb people are

3 yrs ago she was serving shots in a dive bar giving blow jobs on the side in the john. She was stealing other bar fly waitresses tips and here she is

She's a dumb racist moron.

And apparently she majored in economics, but was so fucking stupid regarding economics that she claimed that the reason unemployment was so low when Trump was in office was because everyone was working two or three jobs.

Obviously the only reason that retard graduated was because she got a lot of extra credit on her knees sucking leftist professor cock.

She's a clueless airhead.

Hire a stupid kid with no real experience and this is what you get. A stupid kid that knows nothing.

How she ever got to where she is baffles my mind.
I can think of a couple of reasons
alexandria-ocasio-cortez-rising-star-of-us-politics-invited-to-speak-at-glastonbury-1117403034286460928.webp

What accounts for the video tape of people filling trash bags with merchandise and bicycling away?
Or the organized hits on up scale stores where a dozen cars pull up to a store, rob high end items, and then
all flee together?

It's difficult to imagine someone so stupid they would actually deny what's on video tape.

She's a dumb racist moron.

And apparently she majored in economics, but was so fucking stupid regarding economics that she claimed that the reason unemployment was so low when Trump was in office was because everyone was working two or three jobs.

Obviously the only reason that retard graduated was because she got a lot of extra credit on her knees sucking leftist professor cock.

She's a clueless airhead.
And you're triggered because you can't deep throat Trump. At least not yet. You may get the call once McCarthy, Jordan & the rest of his asseaters have had their turn. Be patient.

What accounts for the video tape of people filling trash bags with merchandise and bicycling away?
Or the organized hits on up scale stores where a dozen cars pull up to a store, rob high end items, and then
all flee together?

It's difficult to imagine someone so stupid they would actually deny what's on video tape.
You mean like you asswipes do with the vidoes of Jan. 6?

I can't believe how fucking dumb people are

3 yrs ago she was serving shots in a dive bar giving blow jobs on the side in the john. She was stealing other bar fly waitresses tips and here she is
Trump paid Stormy $130,000 in hush money to keep quiet about him shagging her. Money was paid before the election so that assclowns like you wouldn't know.

How's that grab ya, fucktwit?

And you're triggered because you can't deep throat Trump. At least not yet. You may get the call once McCarthy, Jordan & the rest of his asseaters have had their turn. Be patient.
You sure are obsessed with Trump’s junk.

all flee together?

"It's difficult to imagine someone so stupid they would actually deny what's on video tape."

About half the country continues to deny what's on video tape...

Forum List

Back