How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

No, of course not. I view him as a political opponent with whom I mostly disagree.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"
I.A.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Joe Biden.
1. “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!”

2. “I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

3. “you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order.”

- Donald trump on January 6th

“……”
- Joe Biden as thousands across country rioted for multiple days, causing destruction, death, arson, critically wounded cops.. to begin the George Floyd riots

Last edited:
One protested over getting their rights violated with the government consent, and the other rioted over the lies of a poor loser.

It's not the same.

Someone will try and spin this but it will make no difference.
Don't you mean 'rioted' over their rights violated with the government.

His crowd ignored it too. Probably because he only said it once at at the beginning of his hour and a half screed. No one in the crowd chanted "Be Peaceful", "Be Peaceful" Like they chanted "Fight For Trump" "Fight for Trump" at several instances during that Rally.

Now you are grasping at straws.

so people who yelled "fight for 40" when it came to overtime rules were 100% meaning "fight" as in violence?

It's amazing how your side interprets things literally when people like Trump say it, but when your side actually fights, it's a metaphor, or speech.

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.

Democrats are determined to send a message to US citizens that they should not attempt to question or go against the government, despite this country being based on 'We, the PEOPLE' and not 'We, the government'.

What they are doing is one of the most UN-American things they could do - an authoritarian govt that has violated Constitution and Law, tramed Constitutional rights, committed crimes and scandals to include Treason, while elevating itself above Constitution, law, and accountability ... setting up US citizens then attempting to go beyond holding THEM accountable IOT instill fear and compliance...a warning to never defy the govt again.

I read ine of the Oath Keepers faces 20 years in prison for sedition and insurrection but never entered the Capitol, tbat rhey were just protesting on Capitol Grounds....but because the FBI had 8 undercover officers (they will not name / identify) inbedded with the Oath Keepers they are going to try to burn the guy to make an example of him.

Again, the US government is going after US citizens to intimidate, cause fear, as a warning. That's wrong!

I agree that what happened on J6 was wrong and people need to be punished, but the what, the how, and the why of how this is happening is NOT rifht.

The FBI & Uas go t conducted operations admittedly using over 28 undercover FBI & ATF agents, to include afents dressed as Trump suppeters inside the Capitol prior to the Capitol building being entered.

Agents are in video inciting vuolebce. Capitol police are on video opening doors for citizebs to enter - that's entrapment. The FBI official who testified under oath even called some of the iperations they were running 'Entrapment Schemes'.

Americans were made politixal prisoners, placed in 'DC Gitmo', beaten repeatedly, placed in solitary confinement for long periods, denied needed medical treatnent, denied Constitutional rights like that of a speedy trial - held 2 years without a trial, and then denied fair trials in DC, where everyone knows the court system and juries are so partisan no fair trial is attainable.

And tbe bottom line on J6 is Pelosi, tbe DC mayor, and rhe FBI regused to call in rhe national Guard - which would have prevented J6 from ever happening to begin with - because all of these multiple operations they ran against US citizens on and before J6 would never have been needed had the National Guard been present.

J6 happened because Democrats, Pelosi, the DC Mayor, the FBI, did not want the National Guard there, did not call out rhe National Guard.

Period.

National Guard presence would have prevented J6 from ever happening!

It seems Democrats wanted J6 to happen as much as they wanted the Antifa and BLM domestic terrorism accross the country.

It's amazing how your side interprets things literally when people like Trump say it, but when your side actually fights, it's a metaphor, or speech.
this. They are allowed to “fight” for Justice… but if a conservative calls to “fight” for Justice, it’s a literal call for violence

They can connect dots a to d and make conclusions, but you have to have direct a to b evidence on a Democrat or it never happened

The lack of standards on the left. They either don’t realize it due to ego/laziness/dishonesty or are just immoral and manipulative

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.
She looks as dangerous as Bin Laden! And the only BLM riots were the ones the cops started. BTW, the overwhelming majority of BLM protests were peaceful.

The oath keepers plotted the armed overthrow the government. In a lot of countries that's a death sentence. Trying to equate that with run of the mill civil unrest is where the right's equivalency argument always fails.
That was the most pathetic attempt at an overthrow in the history of the world. Regarding livelihoods being burnt and looted and innocent people being beaten was beyond civil unrest…. That was terrorism.

Now you are grasping at straws.

so people who yelled "fight for 40" when it came to overtime rules were 100% meaning "fight" as in violence?

Again it was how the MAGAMOB interpreted his words like: "If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

"Fight for Trump" "Fight for Trump" "Fight for Trump"

Again it was how the MAGAMOB interpreted his words like: "If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

"Fight for Trump" "Fight for Trump" "Fight for Trump"
So a politician calling to “fight” is a call for violence, is that the standard?

Let’s find clarity, you’ll have a LOT of Democrats to demonize and condemn if that’s the case

She looks as dangerous as Bin Laden! And the only BLM riots were the ones the cops started. BTW, the overwhelming majority of BLM protests were peaceful.
She looks confused lol. Looks like she has no clue what’s going on.

But you know what I support equality among men just like you do. Knowing that there’s millions of white and Black people living in poverty ….some starving to death we shouldn’t have groups called BLM or WLM…. It’s about uplifting every American. And I have to disagree with you people who support group BLM inherently are supporting racial division, making people feel uncomfortable instead of making people feel proud ….every American truly should feel proud of their background they should feel proud of their ancestors and it’s vital …otherwise we’re not gonna have a civilized society.

BLM leaders are making millions of dollars ripping off their working class supporters. It’s not right and I’ll call out any Republican any Democrat any white or black person who rips people off. It says right on the BLM website that they “invested in real estate” I mean it is utterly extraordinary they are telling supporters right on their website of their fraud. I think they have since taken it down but they were affectively attempting to explain their fraud by saying they invest donor money in multi million dollar mansions. I mean come on it’s ridiculous that money should go toward poor communities.

Here’s the thing I know what I see with my eyes we all do. How can a civil rights group justify purchasing multi million dollar mansions with Donor money? So that is an issue. And there are so many working class Black people who are fed up with BLM. And any black person that openly supports BLM and believes white people are privileged they are a disgrace to the great history of Africa. It’s no different then being a white person and believing that blacks are born with a silver spoon in there mouth and they have everything handed to him.

Last edited:
That was the most pathetic attempt at an overthrow in the history of the world. Regarding livelihoods being burnt and looted and innocent people being beaten was beyond civil unrest…. That was terrorism.
Just because it didn't work doesn't mean they ought to be let off with a slap on the wrist. An attempted bank robbery is punished just as harshly as a successful one.

Just because it didn't work doesn't mean they ought to be let off with a slap on the wrist. An attempted bank robbery is punished just as harshly as a successful one.
What about an armed vs unarmed robbery?

They’re different. I’ve not heard anyone say nothing should happen to the rioters.. but while violent BLM rioters were being let back out on the street after an overnight in jail, J6 rioters are being help in solitary for years without trial.

Clearly they are treated differently because of politics..

View attachment 732717

20 years? 20 days would be far too much. When has anyone ever gone to jail for trespassing? Ever.

Trespassing is in no way comparable to bank robbery, dumbass.

What about an armed vs unarmed robbery?

They’re different. I’ve not heard anyone say nothing should happen to the rioters.. but while violent BLM rioters were being let back out on the street after an overnight in jail, J6 rioters are being help in solitary for years without trial.

Clearly they are treated differently because of politics..
The most they should get is a $100 fine.

Forum List

Back