Biden has Crushed Chinese Tech Ambitions

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Tech, AI, and Machine Learning is the most important industry in the world powering our country, companies, and military.

Semi Conductors are the essential piece of this industry and are needed to develop these advanced tech industries.

Biden has dealt a death blow to China's advanced AI industry.

Biden has declared, AMD and Nvidia can not sell their advanced semi conductor chips to China,
but it gets better!
Biden has declared the company TSM can not make the advanced chips for any Chinese company (like CHina's wanna be version of AMD and Nvidia)
Even better Biden has declares the company ASML can not sell the advanced lithography machines to China, that make these high tech chips.

China has no way of making or getting these chips at all and this will severely limit their future tech capabilities.
Without these chips, China is in big trouble and will fall behind even more so.
Thanks Joe !

Last edited:
  • Banned
Great so what about all the stolen tech ? This is not going to do shit to China's technology development.
huh how will it matter, they can't build/buy/procure the semi conductors needed for the future, for the advanced AI applications and HPC applications

FOxnews rots the brain, this is proof. You don't even know what AI and HPC is and their applications, go look it up. You need to get informed.

this also crushes the Chinese military along with their corporations.
thanks Joe !

It may impact some smaller businesses there, but the central government will still obtain some through another nation, that's what spy agencies do in the pinch. It could impact them in terms of their ability to grow in some areas, so they may have to shift their priorities but I'm not an expert on their precise requirements to speculate further.

The truth is though, at this point, China was handed the golden goose and it isn't going to be reversed now, only slowed at best. Prevention is always more effective than intervention.

China just sent three more astronauts to their Space Station. The rocket launch went as planned and the world is seeing their progress. Apparently, China has allowed 28 nations to coordinate with them at this Space Station over time, the U.S was rejected as one of them.

This is a huge global influence win as Americas space station is being extended beyond planned years to 2030. Some of us have been trying to warn you as you lowered Americas expectations due to some former leaders...

The U.S should have focused on being MORE like the America of old and LESS of say, Canada. If you want to win, you expand civil liberties and demand other countries do the same. That was always Americas strength, it's global Goodwill and reputation in defense of freedom.

You return to the 1980s of unity, innovation and freedom, not the direction of stifling speech and expression. This was the America that lead the world and told other nations "you must be on the side of freedom". It's clear that once you betrayed this requirement and allowed so-callled "ally nations" to do the same, you were weakening your own influence (and hurting all the words freedom potential).

• Banned
It may impact some smaller businesses there, but the central government will still obtain some through another nation, that's what spy agencies do in the pinch. It could impact them in terms of their ability to grow in some areas, so they may have to shift their priorities but I'm not an expert on their precise requirements to speculate further.

The truth is though, at this point, China was handed the golden goose and it isn't going to be reversed now, only slowed at best. Prevention is always more effective than intervention.

China just sent three more astronauts to their Space Station. The rocket launch went as planned and the world is seeing their progress. Apparently, China has allowed 28 nations to coordinate with them at this Space Station over time, the U.S was rejected as one of them.

This is a huge global influence win as Americas space station is being extended beyond planned years to 2030. Some of us have been trying to warn you as you lowered Americas expectations due to some former leaders...

The U.S should have focused on being MORE like the America of old and LESS of say, Canada. If you want to win, you expand civil liberties and demand other countries do the same. That was always Americas strength, it's global Goodwill and reputation in defense of freedom.

You return to the 1980s of unity, innovation and freedom, not the direction of stifling speech and expression. This was the America that lead the world and told other nations "you must be on the side of freedom". It's clear that once you betrayed this requirement and allowed so-callled "ally nations" to do the same, you were weakening your own influence (and hurting all the words freedom potential).
you have some serious homework to do

You don't even seem to understand AI and its capabilities.
This is essential for the military and this is literally the most important future tech in the entire world. The US is the leader and China won't even have it.

• Banned
Ha! Non't think for a minute Tater's bunch (and the gop) won't "smile and wave" when the tech is stolen either by the chi-coms or when it's obtained through a "friendly" 3rd party......You are fuckin' naive to think any differently.
wow you ooze ignorance

please explain to me how China will be able to make these advanced AI chips????
how is that possible??
It is impossible for them to make these chips and for them to buy these chips

everything you post is generic stupidity from Fox News

I love exposing the ignorant.
Do you even know what AI and HPC is? I doubt it.

wow you ooze ignorance

please explain to me how China will be able to make these advanced AI chips????
how is that possible??
It is impossible for them to make these chips and for them to buy these chips

everything you post is generic stupidity from Fox News

I love exposing the ignorant.
Do you even know what AI and HPC is? I doubt it.

Wait and see....Please get back to us when you sit down to your plate of crow.

Tech, AI, and Machine Learning is the most important industry in the world powering our country, companies, and military.

Semi Conductors are the essential piece of this industry and are needed to develop these advanced tech industries.

Biden has declared, AMD and Nvidia can not sell their advanced semi conductor chips to China,
but it gets better!
Biden has declared the company TSM can not make the advanced chips for any Chinese company (like CHina's wanna be version of AMD and Nvidia)
Even better Biden has declares the company ASML can not sell the advanced lithography machines to China, that make these high tech chips.

China has no way of making or getting these chips at all and this will severely limit their future tech capabilities.
Thanks Joe !

Praise be his holy name!

Makes you wonder what's really going on

you don't even know what AI and HPC is...
Fair enough....Luddites look to me for answers. ;)

That said nothing has ever stopped the chi-coms from obtaining our tech through "other means" either. Hell, our companies (of all stripes) even hire chi-coms straight out of college. UVA is a good 1/3rd chi-com working on various STEM degrees.....No gender studies for them.

you have some serious homework to do

You don't even seem to understand AI and its capabilities.
This is essential for the military and this is literally the most important future tech in the entire world. The US is the leader and China won't even have it.

You seem to believe the U.S has a monopoly on A.I, it may be you who needs to do their homework. A.I goes beyond just the math and application (though that is most important), it also involves creativity in coding and the vision of this coding as it relates to development.

The global leaders in global coding challenges are not from the West. Too many of the Wests brains are becoming mush, focused on absurd concepts and the newest music video.
hackrank.png

America is the leader in A.I, this is vital to global success,but this is shifting and it's also not enough of a gap to prevent A.I development of drones, robotic soldier applications (they look more like Twiggy than Robocop) and the like.

Then there is quantum and nanocomputing which China and Russia are looking to develop together. Just saying "we are ahead" does little for context. Are you referring to consumer applications or military dominance?

It's the same argument I hear that "America spend x times more on their next closest rival China on their military" It takes nothing into account for parity spending, R&D/Next generation design vs expenditures of soldiers placed overseas etc.

I've been an honest realistic since I've been here and I won't stop doing so especially as I call out the major threats that certain allies pose to America. Not militarily, but a weakened constitution and character that will also inadvertently harm the U.S.

Bidens administration is light years ahead of Obamas in terms of understanding the global challenges. However, Obama was more effective at convincing other nations to embrace liberty and side with America on this or be left out. When his admin. had some suspicions, as they did with Merkel, they wisely hacked her cell phone.

The current admin. seems pragmatic to a fault, it will cost the U.S a great deal of global Goodwill to "settle" on foreign nations character. Don't view me as an enemy, view me as a Whistleblower who has seen the future for America if you follow others, and it isn't good.

You seem to believe the U.S has a monopoly on A.I, it may be you who needs to do their homework. A.I goes beyond just the math and application (though that is most important), it also involves creativity in coding and the vision of this coding as it relates to development.

The global leaders in global coding challenges are not from the West. Too many of the Wests brains are becoming mush, focused on absurd concepts and the newest music video.View attachment 732728

America is the leader in A.I, this is vital to global success,but this is shifting and it's also not enough of a gap to prevent A.I development of drones, robotic soldier applications (they look more like Twiggy than Robocop) and the like.

Then there is quantum and nanocomputing which China and Russia are looking to develop together. Just saying "we are ahead" does little for context. Are you referring to consumer applications or military dominance?

It's the same argument I hear that "America spend x times more on their next closest rival China on their military" It takes nothing into account for parity spending, R&D/Next generation design vs expenditures of soldiers placed overseas etc.

I've been an honest realistic since I've been here and I won't stop doing so especially as I call out the major threats that certain allies pose to America. Not militarily, but a weakened constitution and character that will also inadvertently harm the U.S.

Bidens administration is light years ahead of Obamas in terms of understanding the global challenges. However, Obama was more effective at convincing other nations to embrace liberty and side with America on this or be left out. When his admin. had some suspicions, as they did with Merkel, they wisely hacked her cell phone.

The current admin. seems pragmatic to a fault, it will cost the U.S a great deal of global Goodwill to "settle" on foreign nations character. Don't view me as an enemy, view me as a Whistleblower who has seen the future for America if you follow others, and it isn't good.
Swing and miss

You need the advanced semi chips made by AMD and NVDA to do these advanced AI applications.
Again you don't even know what AI is and how it works...
You need the Nvidia CPUs and GPUs

you don't even know what a GPU is, this is probably the first time youhave ever heard of one

This is what you need to make these advanced AI and ML capabilities, and without these chips China has nothing... Literally you need these chips, to perform advanced computing. The chips are everything...

The US and the world has this:

China does not,
and without these superchips from NVDA and AMD, China will never ever be able to develop advanced AI capabilities that the US has.

Its as simple as that

Swing and miss

You need the advanced semi chips made by AMD and NVDA to do these advanced AI applications.
Again you don't even know what AI is and how it works...
You need the Nvidia CPUs and GPUs

you don't even know what a GPU is, this is probably the first time youhave ever heard of one

This is what you need to make these advanced AI and ML capabilities, and without these chips China has nothing... Literally you need these chips, to perform advanced computing. The chips are everything...

lol, you're arrogance is amusing. I was buying 1gig GPUs over a decade ago long before they became en vogue for A.I. I could sell you a couple if you had the right ports on your MB to use them.

You are not reading my post, I know that "TL, DR" is popular with todays short attention spans, but if you understand that China, Russia and others will still always get their hands on the best chips because they will buy them through an intermediary at a premium price of course.

As I said, it may slow some areas, but in the areas of prime importance competing nations will still find a way to fund their pursuits. I'm not saying it won't have an impact, the effort appears to be to slow them down, but, it may not be enough as they reach thresholds and/or prioritize.

It may impact some sectors of the economy, but even then, older chipsets just mean slower development times, it won't eliminate them.

lol, you're arrogance is amusing. I was buying 1gig GPUs over a decade ago long before they became en vogue for A.I. I could sell you a couple if you had the right ports on your MB to use them.

You are not reading my post, I know that "TL, DR" is popular with todays short attention spans, but if you understand that China, Russia and others will still always get their hands on the best chips because they will buy them through an intermediary at a premium price of course.

As I said, it may slow some areas, but in the areas of prime importance competing nations will still find a way to fund their pursuits. I'm not saying it won't have an impact, the effort appears to be to slow them down, but, it may not be enough as they reach thresholds and/or prioritize.

It may impact some sectors of the economy, but even then, older chipsets just mean slower development times, it won't eliminate them.
Absolute liar.
You demonstrated a total ignorance of what AI, ML, and GPUs even are.

Second you don't even seem to comprehend that you need lots of these chips to develop AI. Lots of them...
They make up the new modern data centers that China will not be apart of thanks to Bidens brilliance.

Biden has crushed China's AI ambitions with this, you can either admit and accept that, or lie and spin and try to deny it, its your choice not mine.

Clearly you don't know what a supercomputer is and what they do...
Here ya go...

Last edited:

but it gets better!

Thanks Joe !

You think China has no scientists...interesting.

Absolute liar.
You demonstrated a total ignorance of what AI, ML, and GPUs even are.

Second you don't even seem to comprehend that you need lots of these chips to develop AI. Lots of them...
They make up the new modern data centers that China will not be apart of thanks to Bidens brilliance.

Biden has crushed China's AI ambitions with this, you can either admit and accept that, or lie and spin and try to deny it, its your choice not mine.

Top notch leftie fool right here. :cuckoo:

You think China has no scientists...interesting.
wow, your ignorance is shocking...

Where did I say that??

DO some HW, here I will help you:

In order to develop the leading cutting edge AI and ML you need special semi conductors that NVDA and AMD make, and they are the only ones that make these..

For example you have these massive supercomputers that deploy these chips, that the US government uses for military applications...

Without these supercomputers scientists are useless because you need the fastest supercomtupers to develop the advanced AI.

Biden has made it impossible for China to get these chips, also the Chinese companies can't make these chips, also the Chinese companies can;t get the equipment required to make these chips.

You MAGA republicans are so ignorant to the world

here ya go...
China will never have these:

Forum List

Back