How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

We don'y believe you dirtballs are stupid we know you dirt balls are stupid. If anyone doupts what i'm saying read this comment of doug boy.
Well, of course this is true. We are stupid, and you are our intellectual superiors.
But I have found that highly intelligent people like you are often kind-hearted, and take pity on us dumb ones.

Now, me and Bubba and some other good old boys were trying to solve a problem the other day, but it was beyond our limited intellects. Now I realize we should have asked you for help.

Could you give us a hand with this rather difficult integral?
Difficult Integral.jpg

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.
If Biden (or his handlers) were really smart, and wanted to split the Trump movement wide open, then, when all the trials are finished and everyone has been sentenced ... Biden himself would pardon all the rioters.

He'd pick a few of them who would play along, have a big ceremony with them in the White House, say some carefully-selected words about "good people being manipulated by evil men" -- nothing directly attacking Mr Trump, but the message would be there.

They would shake his hand, thank him profusely, bring their little children for him to hug (well, maybe not that, but children would be an excellent prop).

Then he would say a few words about reconciliation and moving America forward ... Hollywood could script it all .. patriotic music in the background, shots of Old Glory rippling away, some Democrat combat veterans from our various wars -- there are some -- men who didn't have bone spurs ... to say something like "When I was wounded, I didn't ask the medic if he was a Republican or a Democrat ...."

It would be a real tear-jerker. It would split our side -- maybe not down the middle, but we'd lose a significant number. Especially if the Democrats initiated 'America Comes Together" rallies around the country, inviting local Republican politicians to join, which we would either have to attend, or boycott, losing either way.

Thank God that the other side is almost as dumb as we are when it comes to waging political-psychological warfare!

The violence in the run up to the founding was a big one
Indeed. Jefferson did not participate in the hostilities, nor did he ever call for violence on any occasion following the establishment of the nation.

(We are getting far afield from Trump goons attacking Congress in a failed attempt at denying the expressed will of the People.)

C'mon, guy" There are no insances of Hitler saying "Gas all the Jews!"

Mr Trump did not say -- or rather, there are no documented instances of his saying, in phoney-lawyer-speak -- "Invade Congress, fight the police, smash things up".

I know Leftists believe we Righties are stupid, but we're not that stupid.
If I say, "I think the KKK are people trying to keep order in their community ... self-sacrificing idealists, actually" ... and you attacked me for supporting murder, and I said, "There are no documented instances of my supporting KKK violence..." ... what would you, what would anyone with a brain, conclude???/ "Yes, that Doug is a good guy, he certainly does not approve of KKK lynchings.. why, there are no documented instances of his doing so.."

Anyway, can I assume that had the invaders of Congress just occupied the place peacefully, you would be okay with that? You can stop legislators from doing their work, just don't hit a policeman or tear the curtains while doing so?
Please stop falsely saying that, "You approve of Antifa." Why do you need to lie? I have never indicated support for antifa in any waym and you know it.

Your fixation on your "Leftists" aside, whoever they are, Trump goons attacked Congress after the loser lied to them about his losing the election, directed them to the Capitol, and watch them savaging police for hours, ignoring the please of family, advisers, and media sycophants that he stop them.

Based upon evidence, about a thousand have been identified and apprehended, and prosecutions, convictions, and confessions continue.

Please stop falsely saying that, "You approve of Antifa." Why do you need to lie? I have never indicated support for antifa in any waym and you know it.

Your fixation on your "Leftists" aside, whoever they are, Trump goons attacked Congress after the loser lied to them about his losing the election, directed them to the Capitol, and watch them savaging police for hours, ignoring the please of family, advisers, and media sycophants that he stop them.

Based upon evidence, about a thousand have been identified and apprehended, and prosecutions, convictions, and confessions continue.
Okay, you're an opponent of AntiFa, people who hate America, burn its flag, murder people like me. Good to hear it!!!! How I wish mainstream liberals like the people who publish The Nation, the New Republic, Teen Vogue, the New York Times, and the Washington Post felt the way you do, instead of being apologists for these murderers. Not to mention the liberal professors who write books and post things on social media praising them.

Now, can I add your name to the petition I'm going to get up, denouncing these publications of their covering for violent murdering arsonist insurrectionists? And can you persuade your fellow Leftists on this board to condemn AntiFa just as strongly as you do? Glad to see we're in agreement here!

Okay, you're an opponent of AntiFa, people who hate America, burn its flag, murder people like me. Good to hear it!!!! How I wish mainstream liberals ...
Your ideological dogma perverts your perception. Neither "Liberal" nor "Conservative" defines goons who attack democracy.

Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 5.47.38 PM.png

Forum List

Back