How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

One protested over getting their rights violated with the government consent, and the other rioted over the lies of a poor loser.

It's not the same.

Someone will try and spin this but it will make no difference.
The communist Black LIES Matter rioters were and are anti American

The jan-6 riots were over election fraud

To answer the question, those inside the capitol building were trespassing and deserve to spend 12 saturdays picking up trash

Not sure how that serves the argument that the capital rioters should be let off scot free.
Nobody said they should be, you cut off the rest of my post…

I’ve not heard anyone say nothing should happen to the rioters.. but while violent BLM rioters were being let back out on the street after an overnight in jail, J6 rioters are being help in solitary for years without trial. That’s injustice and punishing people because of political affiliation

I think we can all agree that what happened to Ashley Babbitt was horrible. She was a veteran she was a patriot who served this country. She may have had some colorful political views but she served the country she did not deserve to be killed as she was…. I saw one video which appeared to show about 10 police officers behind Ashley so she did not have to be shot.

So you condemn all the Democrats as calling for violence every time they’ve said to fight? Trump and Democrats on the same level in your eyes?
Sure pal. Fight poverty, fight hunger, fight obesity, or fight ignorance..........are all exactly the same in your book of Trumpyism?

I think we can all agree that what happened to Ashley Babbitt was horrible. She was a veteran she was a patriot who served this country. She may have had some colorful political views but she served the country she did not deserve to be killed as she was…. I saw one video which appeared to show about 10 police officers behind Ashley so she did not have to be shot.

No you didn't.

Just because it didn't work doesn't mean they ought to be let off with a slap on the wrist. An attempted bank robbery is punished just as harshly as a successful one.
The core of my argument is that BOTH the January 6th Protestors and BLM/ANTIFA rioters should be punished severely.

Most of the people imprisoned right now over Jan. 6 weren't even Oathkeepers. They just happened to have been there. The Biden administration is sending a clear message to everyone: "Don't you dare question the fact that we stole the 2020 election."

The Jan. 6 commission and the media seems to believe that all of America believes the same thing they do. But nothing could be farther from the truth. Out here in the heartland of the country, we’ve become numb and apathetic to the Democrats’ projection and hypocrisy of their portrayal of a few hour’s unrest at the Capitol as an “INSURRECTION!”, while turning a blind eye to the previous summer’s Antifa and Black Lives Matter riots.

Democrats repeatedly inststed that the Antifa/BLM protests were mostly peaceful, as we watched ordinary citizens and law-enforcement officers being assaulted and killed on the evening news. They were attacked with firearms, knives, clubs, incendiary devices, and blinding lasers. All but the most egregious criminals were released without charge by Soros-funded, Democrat prosecutors, but any citizen who dared defend themselves from brutal assault, were quickly charged and jailed. Even the "lawyer" who firebombed a police car got a light sentence.
Well said brother. I’ll never forget the 2020 summer riots in the sight of carnage. I remember innocent truck drivers being harassed and looted.

There were people who were wearing Donald Trump hats who were viciously beat down by BLM riders. Now this happened hundreds of times. I got some coverage but there was always people on CNN and MSNBC even Fox who were running cover for BLM who were basically defending them somewhere even saying hey you know the BLM riots is a form of protests or reparations. That’s what some of the BLM leader ship was saying during the riots that the rioting was acceptable.

But imagine for a moment the side of say three white male Trump supporters beating the hell out of a black person wearing a BLM hat. It would be nonstop on the news for years. the hypocrisy of the far left is our control.

The hope is that most Democratic voters come to their senses and I think we can. We have to reclaim a democratic party that is what I would say as a Democrat. It’s tough to stay composed and decent when one is facing off against BLM supporters who have no problem preventing free-speech on college campuses who have no problem preventing free speech on Twitter… with BLM as we know they had hundreds of difference riots/ violent events over the 2020 summer.

It continues to be really unfortunate and disgraceful and against the values of the democratic party that we have these people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who are a mockery to American history when they take a knee. When they endorse BLM ideology. I would reckon for them it’s about making as much money as they can score and political points. What we need are American politicians who want to uplift all Americans and who work toward having a society where we can celebrate all of our histories. But these Democratic politicians support the destruction of historical statues in America that mean a lot to Italian Americans Polish Americans Catholic Americans. Statues by the way they have nothing to do with the confederate states. So my point is the Democratic Party has a lot of work to do to get my vote back and certainly they’ve lost a lot of voters

Sure pal. Fight poverty, fight hunger, fight obesity, or fight ignorance..........are all exactly the same in your book of Trumpyism?
You’re calling for violence.. isn’t that against forum rules?

Looks like you’re just throwing a temper tantrum because you’ve been held to a consistent standard.. it’s not in your usual programming it seems

You’re calling for violence.. isn’t that against forum rules?

Looks like you’re just throwing a temper tantrum because you’ve been held to a consistent standard.. it’s not in your usual programming it seems
How does on call for violence against poverty, hunger? How would you carry it out? Hey man if you want to play the obtuse game with the various meaning of words, have fun.

What other word or words would you like to pivot on?

How does on call for violence against poverty, hunger? How would you carry it out? Hey man if you want to play the obtuse game with the various meaning of words, have fun.

What other word or words would you like to pivot on?
You’re the one saying what words mean.. not me

You said to fight means a literal call for violence.

Did you change your stance?

You’re the one saying what words mean.. not me

You said to fight means a literal call for violence.

Did you change your stance?
You made that up. I never defined fight until I posted the link.

Are you denying that MAGA Crowd chanted "Fight for Trump" several times and not once did the chant "But do it Peacefully"!

Gotta remember we are dealing with a bunch of Nancy’s who want to sell the feelings hoax that this bunch could take over the government and install their own.

Forum List

Back