How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

CHAZ/CHOP has nothing to do with oathkeepers. You’re just playing distraction since the oathkeepers were just convicted and you don’t want to talk about violent right wing thugs.
It’s called whataboutism.

You already admitted they didn’t “take control”, so you can stop contradicting yourself anytime.

It's called calling out hypocrisy and crass political pandering to your own side.

They did "take control". They didn't let police in, and the police didn't go in.

That's an insurrection.

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.
They should have been shot the instance they beat their way through the cops, so they could piss and shit on the floor of the capital. Next time they lose, they just better sett up a machine gun at the entrances to the capital for these traitors.

They should have been shot the instance they beat their way through the cops, so they could piss and shit on the floor of the capital. Next time they lose, they just better sett up a machine gun at the entrances to the capital for these traitors.

And CHAZ/CHOP types should have been summarily executed as well?

Hahaha, speaking of weak hacks......

So you view Mitch McConnell as an established unquestionable authority I see. So you yield to his platform and desires?

Guess you’re a GOP guy

Me? I use my brain, and decide who is right and wrong issue to issue with consistent standards.. clearly a foreign concept to you

You care more about broken doors and moved podiums than murders, mass violence, and destruction of mass property

Last edited:
One protested over getting their rights violated with the government consent, and the other rioted over the lies of a poor loser.

It's not the same.

Someone will try and spin this but it will make no difference.
Democrat lemming. Sadly your kind isn't an endangered species.

Truly the dumbest of the dumb in America.

So you view Mitch McConnell as an established unquestionable authority I see. So you yield to his platform and desires?

Guess you’re a GOP guy

Me? I use my brain, and decide who is right and wrong issue to issue with consistent standards.. clearly a foreign concept to you

You care more about broken doors and moved podiums than murders, mass violence, and destruction of mass property

No, of course not. I view him as a political opponent with whom I mostly disagree.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"
I.A.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Joe Biden.

It's called calling out hypocrisy and crass political pandering to your own side.

They did "take control". They didn't let police in, and the police didn't go in.

That's an insurrection.
The police didn’t go in because the local government told them to stay out. That was only after the police abandoned the neighborhood to begin with.

Again, you already admitted the government let them be there.

You can’t be guilty of sedition if the government allows it.

Compare that with the oathkeepers who attempted to take control of government by forcing their way into the Capitol with violent actions.

Had CHAZ ran into the police station and beaten cops to force them out of the neighborhood, you would have an argument. But we both know that’s not what happened.

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.
Lib loons keep trying to maintain that the FACT that this bunch could overthrow Nothing and install Nothing is meaningless. Well that FACT is vital to the prevailing feelings that since these protestors thought about things and took some actions that the USA was in peril. It’s another implausible hoax launched by lib loons.

The police didn’t go in because the local government told them to stay out. That was only after the police abandoned the neighborhood to begin with.

Again, you already admitted the government let them be there.

You can’t be guilty of sedition if the government allows it.

Compare that with the oathkeepers who attempted to take control of government by forcing their way into the Capitol with violent actions.

Had CHAZ ran into the police station and beaten cops to force them out of the neighborhood, you would have an argument. But we both know that’s not what happened.

They failed their duties and allowed a local insurrection to continue. The normal people in the area didn't sign off on that.

Yes, you can, if the government fails in it's duties.

considering Trump at the time was "the government" there was nothing for them to take control of.

It's about control, and CHAZ/CHOP took it. Jan 6th did nothing but delay a vote by a few hours.

It spreads, and to the people of Portland, it's game over.

The Jan 6th people had no mechanism to actually overthrow the government, which was run by Trump at the time. are you saying they were going to overthrow Trump?

And this does nothing to the State governments, nor the US military, nor the actual federal agencies conducting policy. It delayed a vote for a few hours.

The effect was to delay the vote. The goal was to stop the vote.

That’s the problem. The goal of those people. The intent.

Two idiots decided to kill President Obama. They came up with a design for an X Ray gun that would fit into a van. They even designed a way to trigger it remotely. They went to the KKK and the Jews to try and get some help. Financing mostly. Both groups turned the idiots over to the FBI.

They never came close to harming a hair on Obama’s head. But the stated intent was?

That’s why they are in prison right now.

In Los Angeles investigators and prosecutors are discussing intent over an incident. Did the driver plow into the Police Recruits intentionally? Or was it an accident? Intent doesn’t change any injuries. It doesn’t change anything that happened. But the why it happened is the defining element. Was it a reckless driving accident? Was it attempted murder? Intent is what matters when examining an event.

The effect was to delay the vote. The goal was to stop the vote.

That’s the problem. The goal of those people. The intent.

Two idiots decided to kill President Obama. They came up with a design for an X Ray gun that would fit into a van. They even designed a way to trigger it remotely. They went to the KKK and the Jews to try and get some help. Financing mostly. Both groups turned the idiots over to the FBI.

They never came close to harming a hair on Obama’s head. But the stated intent was?

That’s why they are in prison right now.

In Los Angeles investigators and prosecutors are discussing intent over an incident. Did the driver plow into the Police Recruits intentionally? Or was it an accident? Intent doesn’t change any injuries. It doesn’t change anything that happened. But the why it happened is the defining element. Was it a reckless driving accident? Was it attempted murder? Intent is what matters when examining an event.

How many weeks would they have had to "stop" the vote? What abilities and tools did they have to do it?

Government functions besides touring the capitol were not impacted at all. Again Trump was the government at the time.

I assume you only care about those two because it was a Democratic President in question.

Who knew democrat males were such pussies. Must. NOT. let these SIX oathkeepers anywhere near DC or they will overtake the entire country. GAACCCCCCKKKK..

Last edited:
How many weeks would they have had to "stop" the vote? What abilities and tools did they have to do it?

Government functions besides touring the capitol were not impacted at all. Again Trump was the government at the time.

I assume you only care about those two because it was a Democratic President in question.

In reality, when the Trumpyone tweeted out that Pence betrayed him, it was Trumpyberra scrambling during his final "Hail Mary" play. Everything else in his plot had failed and so did his attempt to set the house on fire.

Your assumption is wrong. I’m not surprised you made it. The Fanboys operate on a simple black and white model for life. Either you are 100% for us, or you are 100% against us.

In this last election I voted for Republicans and Democrats. I’d describe myself as a slightly right of center moderate. What upsets the new Right is that I don’t buy the grand conspiracy nonsense. The arguments are juvenile at best and flatly idiotic at worst.

In reality, when the Trumpyone tweeted out that Pence betrayed him, it was Trumpyberra scrambling during his final "Hail Mary" play. Everything else in his plot had failed and so did his attempt to set the house on fire.

Yet you ignore when he told them to be peaceful when they were going to march over to the Capitol.

Your assumption is wrong. I’m not surprised you made it. The Fanboys operate on a simple black and white model for life. Either you are 100% for us, or you are 100% against us.

In this last election I voted for Republicans and Democrats. I’d describe myself as a slightly right of center moderate. What upsets the new Right is that I don’t buy the grand conspiracy nonsense. The arguments are juvenile at best and flatly idiotic at worst.

I know a hack when I see one, and you are a hack.

You are a progressive enabler, just call yourself a Democrat and be done with it.

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?
Well as far as you know, she would be innocent. But as far as what she actually did, both before and during January 6th is a completely different story.

Watkins, of Champaign County in western Ohio, is accused of some of the most severe allegations filed in the proceedings to date. Federal prosecutors say she trained and coordinated militia members for the event, leading them past officers into the Capitol as Congress was prepared to certify Joseph Biden as the winner of the presidential election.

The answer is:
BLM is almost all black
Oath keepers almost all white
You also have to do the math.
Black protestors in the dead of night wearing masks, on streets with few security cameras.

VS White protestors in the middle of the day, in broad daylight, their faces uncovered, and in a building with security cameras photographing every inch of it.

This isn't a question of what they did, but what they can prove they did. And where they have the same level of evidence against a BLM protestor, they threw the book at them too.

Yet you ignore when he told them to be peaceful when they were going to march over to the Capitol.
His crowd ignored it too. Probably because he only said it once at at the beginning of his hour and a half screed. No one in the crowd chanted "Be Peaceful", "Be Peaceful" Like they chanted "Fight For Trump" "Fight for Trump" at several instances during that Rally.

Forum List

Back