How Long Does It Take To Admit You Lied / Were Wrong? Mayorkas 'Whipping' Investigation Drags On...

News outlets ā€” including ABC, CNN and Fox News ā€” have reported that Cain was hospitalized for COVID-19 on July 1 and passed away due to the novel coronavirus.

A post on Cainā€™s website, made on the day of Cainā€™s death, confirmed those reports: ā€œWe knew when he was first hospitalized with COVID-19 that this was going to be a rough fight. He had trouble breathing and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. We all prayed that the initial meds they gave him would get his breathing back to normal, but it became clear pretty quickly that he was in for a battle.ā€

Cain was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2006. He completed his treatment for colon cancer, including chemotherapy and surgery, by 2007. Cain wrote about the experience in his book, ā€œThis Is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House.ā€
Did he have colon cancer or not, Chemo wears down your body considerably and FOREVER compromises an immune system

The pain you libturds caused because of this is just unforgivable

But I expect that from time card punchers

Did he have colon cancer or not, Chemo wears down your body considerably and FOREVER compromises an immune system

The pain you libturds caused because of this is just unforgivable

But I expect that from time card punchers
I'm sure you know more about his cause of death than his own website did. After all, some nutbag on the internet, such as yourself, always seems to know more than those who were actually there.

He knew there was no whipping. He's a scumbag liar.

Mayorkas alerted that no Haitian migrants were ā€˜whippedā€™ hours before WH press conference​

EXCLUSIVE: Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas was told that the photographer who captured a clash between Border Patrol agents and Haitian migrants in Del Rio had said that the incident was being misconstrued -- hours before Mayorkas joined a White House press conference where he didnā€™t challenge the false narrative.

The Sept. 24, 2021 email, obtained by the Heritage Foundation via a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA), shines light onto internal deliberations surrounding the controversy in Del Rio, Texas, where Democrats and the White House pushed a narrative that migrants had been "whipped" or "strapped" by Border Patrol agents despite it being quickly debunked.

In fact, agents were using split reins to control their horses as migrants rushed across the river. But a narrative, based on a misinterpretation of photographs, was running and on Sept. 24 was further fueled by President Biden.

"To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped ā€” it's outrageous," Biden told reporters, making a whipping motion with his hand. "I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation underway now, and there will be consequences. There will be consequences."

The investigation is still ongoing more than a year later, but findings by the Office of Professional Responsibility in July found that no whips were in their possession and no migrant was struck by the reins ā€“ although it did find other alleged infractions.

But just hours after Biden made his inflammatory remarks to cameras, Marsha Espinosa, assistant secretary of DHS public affairs, emailed Mayorkas and ccā€™d other DHS leadership, alerting them to a news article that showed that the photographer who took the images did not see any whipping. In the email, Espinosa highlighted the comments from the photographer where he directly says he did not witness any whipping.

Two and a half hours after receiving that email, Mayorkas joined White House press secretary Jen Psaki at a White House press conference, where he continued to push the narrative:

"Our nation saw horrifying images that do not reflect who we are. We know that those images painfully conjured up the worst elements of our nation's ongoing battle against systemic racism," Mayorkas said.

Mayorkas, earlier in the week, had spoken alongside Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz, and had defended the agents ā€“ even pointing out that agents use long reins to control their horses, not as whips. But by the end of the week, that clarification was abandoned.

"The images horrified us in terms of what they suggest and what they conjure up," Mayorkas said.

Mayorkas did not make any mention of the new information from the photographer at the conference. He was asked about his initial remarks and said: "I made the statements without having seen the images."

"I saw the images on the flight back, and I made the statement that I did with respect to what those images suggested," he said.

He was then asked about the discrepancy between the photographerā€™s claims about no whipping being witnessed and the presidentā€™s statement.

A YEAR AFTER BIDEN FALSELY ACCUSED BORDER PATROL AGENTS OF WHIPPING MIGRANTS, THERE'S STILL NO APOLOGY

"The horses have long reins, and the image in the photograph that we all saw, and that horrified the nation, raised serious questions about whatā€¦occurred and as I stated quite clearly, it conjured up images of what has occurred in the past," he said.

CBP says discipline proposed for 'whipping' border agents Video
"Thereā€™s also a question of how one uses the horse and how one interacts with individuals with the horse," he said. "And so Iā€™m going to let the investigation run its course."

Mayorkas was later asked about "the whippingā€¦ the whips, the horse whips" by a reporter. The Homeland Security chief responded that "that is something that horrified us all."

The emails were obtained by the Heritage Foundation's Oversight Project. They filed a FOIA with DHS in March asking for all communications about the whipping incident. When DHS didn't produce the documents, Heritage sued in June and the emails were recently turned over.

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd told Fox News that it was "smoking gun evidence."

U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas testifies before the Senate.

U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas testifies before the Senate. (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)
"It clearly shows they are willing to lie to the American people for their self interests," he said. "They withheld facts and anytime you withhold facts from the American peopleā€¦ you should step down from your job. Better men step down. This clearly shows they are not better men."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The investigation found "no evidence" that agents struck migrants and found that they were not carrying whips. An agent was accused of using "denigrating and offensive" language against migrants regarding national origin and gender, and of having maneuvered a horse around a child in an "unsafe manner" -- while agents were said to have used "unnecessary use of force" to drive the migrants back.

Federal sources say that the three horseback agents and supervisor are still facing discipline of between 3- to 14-day unpaid suspensions and are in the process of trying to respond to the accusations. Neither Biden nor Mayorkas have since publicly stated that there was no whipping involved.

He knew there was no whipping. He's a scumbag liar.

Mayorkas alerted that no Haitian migrants were ā€˜whippedā€™ hours before WH press conference​

EXCLUSIVE: Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas was told that the photographer who captured a clash between Border Patrol agents and Haitian migrants in Del Rio had said that the incident was being misconstrued -- hours before Mayorkas joined a White House press conference where he didnā€™t challenge the false narrative.

The Sept. 24, 2021 email, obtained by the Heritage Foundation via a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA), shines light onto internal deliberations surrounding the controversy in Del Rio, Texas, where Democrats and the White House pushed a narrative that migrants had been "whipped" or "strapped" by Border Patrol agents despite it being quickly debunked.

In fact, agents were using split reins to control their horses as migrants rushed across the river. But a narrative, based on a misinterpretation of photographs, was running and on Sept. 24 was further fueled by President Biden.

"To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped ā€” it's outrageous," Biden told reporters, making a whipping motion with his hand. "I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation underway now, and there will be consequences. There will be consequences."

The investigation is still ongoing more than a year later, but findings by the Office of Professional Responsibility in July found that no whips were in their possession and no migrant was struck by the reins ā€“ although it did find other alleged infractions.

But just hours after Biden made his inflammatory remarks to cameras, Marsha Espinosa, assistant secretary of DHS public affairs, emailed Mayorkas and ccā€™d other DHS leadership, alerting them to a news article that showed that the photographer who took the images did not see any whipping. In the email, Espinosa highlighted the comments from the photographer where he directly says he did not witness any whipping.

Two and a half hours after receiving that email, Mayorkas joined White House press secretary Jen Psaki at a White House press conference, where he continued to push the narrative:

"Our nation saw horrifying images that do not reflect who we are. We know that those images painfully conjured up the worst elements of our nation's ongoing battle against systemic racism," Mayorkas said.

Mayorkas, earlier in the week, had spoken alongside Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz, and had defended the agents ā€“ even pointing out that agents use long reins to control their horses, not as whips. But by the end of the week, that clarification was abandoned.

"The images horrified us in terms of what they suggest and what they conjure up," Mayorkas said.

Mayorkas did not make any mention of the new information from the photographer at the conference. He was asked about his initial remarks and said: "I made the statements without having seen the images."

"I saw the images on the flight back, and I made the statement that I did with respect to what those images suggested," he said.

He was then asked about the discrepancy between the photographerā€™s claims about no whipping being witnessed and the presidentā€™s statement.

A YEAR AFTER BIDEN FALSELY ACCUSED BORDER PATROL AGENTS OF WHIPPING MIGRANTS, THERE'S STILL NO APOLOGY

"The horses have long reins, and the image in the photograph that we all saw, and that horrified the nation, raised serious questions about whatā€¦occurred and as I stated quite clearly, it conjured up images of what has occurred in the past," he said.

CBP says discipline proposed for 'whipping' border agents'whipping' border agents Video
"Thereā€™s also a question of how one uses the horse and how one interacts with individuals with the horse," he said. "And so Iā€™m going to let the investigation run its course."

Mayorkas was later asked about "the whippingā€¦ the whips, the horse whips" by a reporter. The Homeland Security chief responded that "that is something that horrified us all."

The emails were obtained by the Heritage Foundation's Oversight Project. They filed a FOIA with DHS in March asking for all communications about the whipping incident. When DHS didn't produce the documents, Heritage sued in June and the emails were recently turned over.

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd told Fox News that it was "smoking gun evidence."

U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas testifies before the Senate.

U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas testifies before the Senate. (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)
"It clearly shows they are willing to lie to the American people for their self interests," he said. "They withheld facts and anytime you withhold facts from the American peopleā€¦ you should step down from your job. Better men step down. This clearly shows they are not better men."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The investigation found "no evidence" that agents struck migrants and found that they were not carrying whips. An agent was accused of using "denigrating and offensive" language against migrants regarding national origin and gender, and of having maneuvered a horse around a child in an "unsafe manner" -- while agents were said to have used "unnecessary use of force" to drive the migrants back.

Federal sources say that the three horseback agents and supervisor are still facing discipline of between 3- to 14-day unpaid suspensions and are in the process of trying to respond to the accusations. Neither Biden nor Mayorkas have since publicly stated that there was no whipping involved.
Looks like check mate .

What are we talking about?

Arizona fraudit?

The Big Lie... Election Fraud...

Vaccine undermining... Any reason to off Granma...

What the fuck are they worried about the border...
Sure the GOP has drug laws which has made there countries living hell and then surprised when they want to leave.. They refuse to help those countries to tackle the huge influx of illegal guns and black money in there economies... This is primarily GOP led policy...

So what do you expect?
kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-XL.jpg

Are you making a pitiful attempt to defend the lies told by Biden, Harris, and Mayorkas?
How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Message%20to%20Mayorkas%20re%20agents-XL.jpg
So are you accusing the horse racing site link of lying too? Google long reins for yourself. Every equestran site that discusses use of long reins lists use as a whip as one of the purposes of using long reins. Perhaps you can find one that doesn't. I couldn't.

So are you accusing the horse racing site link of lying too? Google long reins for yourself. Every equestran site that discusses use of long reins lists use as a whip as one of the purposes of using long reins. Perhaps you can find one that doesn't. I couldn't.
Look at you a far left conspiracy loon and fact denier, :abgg2q.jpg:

I've ridden some, but I'm mostly just a passenger on a horse. If it decides to walk I'll say giddy up, and when it stops, I'll say woah. I do know some who are shore nuff cowboys, though. Is there a type of whip that can only be used on horses? I would think that if the leather is long enough to hit something you could whip it.
Make sure you bring extra quarters for that "long" ride.

1665625787538.png

Forum List

Back