As Predicted, US Paying Taliban A Ransom For Release Of US Citizens

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Secretary of State Blinken has said numerous times the US is still working to get Anericans left behind in Afghanistan out.

A former State Drpartment official said days after the disastrius withdrawal ended that if we heard the US was giving 'humanitarian aid' to the Taliban it meant we would be paying ransom for the safe passage of Americans out of Afghanistan.

The US is giving 'humanitarian aid' to the Taliban while insisting they give safe passage to Anericans out of Afghanistan....

Anybody know how many Americans are actually there, what they are doing there and why they didn't leave back in the spring when Biden said were getting out? Sounded like a warning order, to me. They could be Taliban supporters for all I know.

Secretary of State Blinken has said numerous times the US is still working to get Anericans left behind in Afghanistan out.

A former State Drpartment official said days after the disastrius withdrawal ended that if we heard the US was giving 'humanitarian aid' to the Taliban it meant we would be paying ransom for the safe passage of Americans out of Afghanistan.

The US is giving 'humanitarian aid' to the Taliban while insisting they give safe passage to Anericans out of Afghanistan....

Yeah, it's like when Reagan gave Iran fighter jet parts, missiles and money to release prisoners they held.

Anybody know how many Americans are actually there, what they are doing there and why they didn't leave back in the spring when Biden said were getting out? Sounded like a warning order, to me. They could be Taliban supporters for all I know.
These people will make sure all Americans are never out of Afghanistan...

Forum List

Back