How Long Does It Take To Admit You Lied / Were Wrong? Mayorkas 'Whipping' Investigation Drags On...

I was perfectly happy to vote for Biden, and believe he is the one to help us get past our problems, but I acknowledge there were many who only voted for him because they detested the idea of his opponent being reelected. It seems you don't understand just how much trump divided the country. The turnout was the highest EVER for both sides. If you are so positive the election was stolen, then why can't anyone show how it was done? Yes, there were irregularities, just like in every election, but all the irregularities don't add up to near enough to change the outcome. Trump brought in lots more votes than expected. Your problem is you can't accept the fact that he brought in more votes for Biden than he did for himself.
My problem, Bulldog is that I find it very hard to believe that Joe Biden excited the electorate to the point of garnering a record amount of votes with the campaign that he DIDN'T wage! How does hiding in your basement for four months somehow generate vote totals higher than incredibly popular President's like Barack Obama or Ronald Reagan? I'm sorry but that simply doesn't make sense.

My problem, Bulldog is that I find it very hard to believe that Joe Biden excited the electorate to the point of garnering a record amount of votes with the campaign that he DIDN'T wage! How does hiding in your basement for four months somehow generate vote totals higher than incredibly popular President's like Barack Obama or Ronald Reagan? I'm sorry but that simply doesn't make sense.
I've heard the "hiding in the basement" meme. It isn't true. What you don't want to accept is that every rally trump had boosted votes for Biden as much as they did for him. The majority of the country hates trumpism. The vote showed that.

I've heard the "hiding in the basement" meme. It isn't true. What you don't want to accept is that every rally trump had boosted votes for Biden as much as they did for him. The majority of the country hates trumpism. The vote showed that.
In all the years I've watched campaigns, Bulldog...I've NEVER seen a candidate for President not campaign in public like Joe Biden in this last one! His handlers hid him in that basement as much as they could and they kept any public appearances as short and as scripted as possible. The role of the media in a country like ours is to ask tough questions of the people who want to be our leaders. It isn't to cover up scandals and only ask softball questions.

In all the years I've watched campaigns, Bulldog...I've NEVER seen a candidate for President not campaign in public like Joe Biden in this last one! His handlers hid him in that basement as much as they could and they kept any public appearances as short and as scripted as possible. The role of the media in a country like ours is to ask tough questions of the people who want to be our leaders. It isn't to cover up scandals and only ask softball questions.
So Biden chose not to have super spreader events. I'll bet Herman Cain's grieving family wishes trump wouldn't have.

So Biden chose not to have super spreader events. I'll bet Herman Cain's grieving family wishes trump wouldn't have.
Covid was the excuse that the Biden camp used to keep Biden hidden away, Bulldog! You're seeing now just how bad his cognitive function is. If we'd seen what we've seen over the past nine months do you really think people would have entrusted the country to someone so obviously struggling?

It's rather ironic that the guy who you claim didn't campaign in public because he didn't want to have "super spreader" events (and with all due respect...with the size of his crowd turnouts...a more accurate description might be "minor spreader" events!) now has no problem with flooding the country with illegals that might be carrying strains of Covid brought in from other regions!

He also ducked any questions harder than, "If you were a color, what would your leg hair smell like?".

One of the purposes of using split reins is so you can use the long end as a whip.
View attachment 550310
I've been around horses my whole life and nags like you too

They are seldom used as whips. Those horses are athletes that can turn quarter, half and full turns on a dime, and the speed of those reigns produce it

Haven't you been sent to the glue factory yet

Covid was the excuse that the Biden camp used to keep Biden hidden away, Bulldog! You're seeing now just how bad his cognitive function is. If we'd seen what we've seen over the past nine months do you really think people would have entrusted the country to someone so obviously struggling?
Right. Just like Hillary was about to die any day. Biden isn't struggling.

I've been around horses my whole life and nags like you too

They are seldom used as whips. Those horses are athletes that can turn quarter, half and full turns on a dime, and the speed of those reigns produce it

Haven't you been sent to the glue factory yet
Not sure if your familiarity with horses has anything to do with whether they used the reins as a whip. Your own post admits that they are sometimes used as a whip.

Not sure if your familiarity with horses has anything to do with whether they used the reins as a whip. Your own post admits that they are sometimes used as a whip.
Not on fucking people. In training when they are about to screw up and hurt themselves or riders, and rarely. Nothing like a whip to pizz a horse off quickly You know the training those animals get?

The twirling of the reins is for preventing anyone from grabbing them & taking control of the horse ... but so what? The falsely ac used Mounted BPAs never whipped anyone

Doesn't matter if they whipped with reins or not.
The idea of trying to herd humans with a horse is outrageous.
Unlike cattle, humans have big, flat, and fragile feet, that are much too easily shatter to be safely around horses weighing almost a ton and with sharp steel shod hooves.

Not on fucking people. In training when they are about to screw up and hurt themselves or riders, and rarely. Nothing like a whip to pizz a horse off quickly You know the training those animals get?
Any reason a person couldn't be intentionally hit with one?

Herman Cain was in Stage 4 cancer. Did you know that?
News outlets — including ABC, CNN and Fox News — have reported that Cain was hospitalized for COVID-19 on July 1 and passed away due to the novel coronavirus.

A post on Cain’s website, made on the day of Cain’s death, confirmed those reports: “We knew when he was first hospitalized with COVID-19 that this was going to be a rough fight. He had trouble breathing and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. We all prayed that the initial meds they gave him would get his breathing back to normal, but it became clear pretty quickly that he was in for a battle.”

Cain was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2006. He completed his treatment for colon cancer, including chemotherapy and surgery, by 2007. Cain wrote about the experience in his book, “This Is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House.”

Biden lost almost half the counties that Hiliary supposedly won-------that means that ballots were stuffed in the few remaining counties in order to 'achieve a win'.....I smell massive fraudulent votes----I really think an audit to track down who actually voted and could vote legally is going to show far fewer legal voters than votes cast in "Ruby" type areas with things like fake broken pipes.

Forum List

Back